Just watched american history x. I'm not a racist anymore. When did you grow out of racism Sup Forums?

Just watched american history x. I'm not a racist anymore. When did you grow out of racism Sup Forums?

Looks like you didn't understand the movie.

When I realized IQ, EQ, and SQ decided everything independent of skin colour

you know the real ending of the movie is Derek standing in front of the mirror shaving his head again after his brother gets killed by a nig and the (((producers))) forced the director to change it so he disavowed the film, right?

American history X is the most controversial movie known to Sup Forums

Half the Sup Forumsacks think it's a redpilled movie

But the real redpilled people will know it's actually a bluepilled movie
>goyim we are all the same
>stop judging blacks by how much crime they commit
>stop been a white supremacist goy

fight club is another story where changing the final five minutes in the film totally changes the entire story

>bluepilled
>nogs killed his brother after the tolerance

The moral of the story is blacks will kill you even if you try to tolerate them.

I stopped the film once they showed Danny's teacher is a basketball teacher. I mean, c'mon... And even I stopped watching it, I know how it ends.

>Niggers keep chimping and killing

They always do. Always.

Yea obviously but the movie isn't written to end that way... Only a true person with an understanding of the world would know that blacks will violently kill you no matter how nice you are to them

Someone post the picture of all the white people that were killed by their black "friend"

I get the impression you're trolling. But if we're being honest, I grew up in an immigrant neighborhood in a city where white people are over-represented among violent criminals and drug addicts.

Tons of respect for most immigrants, who work their asses off. As for the racists in my area, they're all the losers who spent high school getting fucked up and calling everybody else a faggot and are now upset they've got shit jobs.

I'm not the kind of person who is going to deny that other cultures and races have fucked up things about them. But it's definitely humbling to see just how fucked up white people can be compared to others.

>my anecdotes about the cream of the crop immigrants in my Canadian town are more important than the reality of race

Don't worry Leaf, you will be saved from your ignorance one day. We've already imported all of the doctors,engineers, and other hardworkers from the desert.
>now the fun begins

How does it not make you more racist?
The movie ended with some nigger shooting the white boy just for giving his opinions.

Define racism.

Not voting left wing

Are you lads for real?

The reason his brother was killed in the end was payback for what Derek did to that negro when he curbstomped him.

Why is that so fucking hard to understand?

Oooh Derek regrets now and tries to lives his life in a different way.

Do you think that would suddenly erase his past?
Do you think things that happen to you in the present are completely unrelated to what you did before?

You retards completely miss the message of the movie.

"What have I done? What have done?"

Derek killed his brother through his actions. Indirectly. He caused this, you just have to understand EVERYTHING YOU DO IN YOUR LIFE goes back to you in some way or form. Every action has a re-action and a consequence to it. You can't just erase your past and live a new life and think it won't come back to haunt you. That's just naivety, stupidity or both.

Meh, we'll see. Plenty of non-"cream of the crop" immigrants around lately. Other than the Somalis, who come from one of the most fucked up countries on earth, they all make better neighbors than the white junkies, meth heads, alcoholic construction workers, and bikers. And we've got no shortage of those types.

Yeah and Derek killed the dude as a result of his dad's murder

Yep, thats about it.

You all misinterpreted that movie, every last one of you

At the very end, what happens?

After a 2 hour story arch of redemption and acceptance Danny is murdered by the very fucking niggers he originally hated

I read the book. it's virtually the exact same.

THAT'S IT YOU FUCKING IDIOT
THAT'S THE MESSAGE

THE ENDLESS CYCLE OF HATE

YOU NEED THE STRENGTH TO BREAK THROUGH FROM IT

YOU'RE ON TO SOMETHING SON, JUST PUSH A LITTLE BIT MORE

Because you can't break away from your past easily you fucking idiot

it starts from there, you accept the price of your actions

Everything you do has a price for it. Everything. You can't go on and just say "wahh I'm redeemed and all the people I killed will just let me go"

It doesn't work that way idiot.

After you pay the price, it's there that you have to summon the strength.

You either put to the test everything you've learned and summon the strength to break through the cycle of hate, and understand that you're paying the price for your actions and others

Or you bite back, and keep the cycle of hate flowing through society.

That's the message. What happens afterwards literally doesn't matter, because the message is about the choice you have. If Derek went back to be a skinhead, it just means he wasn't willing to pay the price for his actions, and his redemption wasn't a serious one.