I had never heard of "Cracker Barrel" until 5 minutes ago

CNN is talking about the political divide that is exposed by the distributions of Whole Foods vs Cracker Barrel throughout the country. I'm a Califag and didn't even know such a thing existed. How barbaric! Now excuse me, I need to go eat my Korean BBQ fusion quinoa/kale wrap.

Other urls found in this thread:

losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/02/16/cracker-barrel-to-open-its-first-california-location-in-victorville/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Midwestfag here, Cracker Barrel is pretty good famalam

this, user how have you never heard of this place being a burger?

California has evolved beyond past cracker food. Once you try diverse cuisines you can never go back.

>Coon Cheese
>Anericans lose their mind
>Cracker Barrel
>...

>Coon Cheese
>Americans lose their minds
>Cracker Barrel
>...

pretty good place desu. Best pancakes I ever had

>i eat fried corn from mexicans

Hey now, Mexican "elotes" are actually pretty good.

Salt, sugar, fat, salt ,salt, salt, sugar , fat.

> fucking great ,desu

>not liking salt, fat, and sugar

UNAMERICAN COMMIE SCUM REEEEEEEEE

When my intravenous administration of salty sugarfats is finished, I will encompass you in my folds until death.

why were you watching CNN?

shareblue fag

If you never had southern food you might as well kill yourself. Gluten free shit is faggy as shit

It's really not that good.

Never saw this until I came to California. Disgusting.

Cracker Barrel has like a old timey gift shop, rocking chairs out front, and these wooden peg puzzles at the table.

I haven't been since I was a kid so I've only had their grilled cheese.

Georgia fag here, cracker barrel is always good to stop at on a road trip. all them sides mmmm

Cracker barrel is the last stand of implicit whiteness

My county has a Whole Foods and a Cracker Barrel. Does this mean we're going to have a white on white civil war?

You're a cracker though, thought crackers loved mayo.

I'm actually Hispanic. Mayo is gross.

Pretty comfy and quaint. I loved going their as a kid and picking out toys and candy. Anyone remember these

>Whole Foods vs Cracker Barrel
>mfw I work at one and eat at the other.
litterally not even the same thing. One's a fucking grocery store that serves """"real""" food but not made there, and the other has grandma's in the kitchen still making handmade biscuits in the kitchen. Fresh. every fucking day.

They don't serve alcohol.
Fuck 'em.

>you're just plain eg-no-ra-moose

Triggered every time.

they have tiny syrup bottles you can put in your pocket

you're missing out califag.
t. floridian now in Texas

Southern living is the ultimate redpill

Blacks can be crackers too.

cracker barrel fucking sucks. if they fuck up your steak (they always do) they refuse to put it back on the grill and instead throw it away and bring you out a smaller steak which is still undercooked

any rural living, honestly. I love Texas but I like the midwest as well. Not a fan of Florida, honestly

holy moly! Cracker Barrel has everything white people love! It gives you the "authentic" southern setting while being slightly out of the price range of the coloreds!

Your whole foods doesn't have a kitchen?

Fuck me I remember eating at Cracker Barrel every time me and my Grandma went to the city. Shit was solid.

lol, bought to cop this shirt.
should I pull the trigger, /fa/?

cracker barrel fucking sucks. if they fuck up your steak (they always do) they refuse to put it back on the grill and instead throw it away and bring you out a smaller steak which is still

>undercooked

fucking triggered

who else /countryfriedsteakwithfriedapples/ here??

I live in rural Southeast Kansas. I don't even know where the nearest Whole Foods is. Pretty sure you'd have to drive to Kansas City or Wichita. In short, who fucking cares?

Awe shit, the one I go to takes a % of the bill if they fuck up.

hey i'm fine with rare steak as long as i'm the one cooking it but i take no chances when some mexican is preparing it / i don't know how good the cut is

>we sell their boxed mac 'n cheese in our store
>look up ads on youtube
>looks like the most goddamn delicious country food place
>tfw no Cracker Barrel stores/restaurants in my state

CRACKER BARREL BISCUITS AND GRAVY WITH CRISPY BACON, EGGS, AND GRITS IS MY SHIT, SON

ADD SOME SLICED TOMATOES TO THAT BITCH AND WE GOT BREAKFAST

I really miss Shoney's in my area, loved that breakfast bar.

>undercooked
If it isn't rare it's over cooked.

There's a Cracker Barrel in my city, what's the controversy about it happening? I haven't heard that place being relevant since they first opened up over 10 years ago,

Cracker barrel is based as fuck

>not having a southern qt black girl serving you the best breakfast of your life with the utmost hospitality.

>I really miss Shoney's in my area, loved that breakfast bar.
Don't remember the food much but I had a stuffed animal of that bear mascot when I was a kid.

It's okay user, it has everything to do with how they're set up in the beginning. If there's just one randomly missing, your odds are very slim

there are still

>gun shows
>St. Patrick's Day
>private school
>Father's Day

spoken like a true member of the race that failed to invent fire

nothing but food you could have at home with an overpriced gift shop tacked onto it. I never gave two fucks

>he doesn't watch Murdoch Murdoch
pleb

I always thought they were the people that made those shitty cheese bricks - I had no idea it was a place.

t. californian not white trash

Cracker Barrel had its downfall in the late 90s when a fucking cunty carpet munching slag went and sued the place for the "right" to continue working there after she exposed herself as a bulldogging bitch.

They have the world's best chicken and dumplings, though.

t. Southern Fag that grew up eating that stuff. Fucking yum.

You must not like the taste of meat. I bet you eat your steaks with ketchup.

Some liberal wrote a think piece during the hour wait at the checker table on a macbook pro. Now it's an issue

>bulldogging bitch.
What's bulldogging?

>>St. Patrick's Day

potato nigger detected.

I've got a Cracker Barrel down the street from me and this thread is making me want to go there tomorrow.

What is the best item to get at Cracker Barrel? I usually just go with their Bacon Cheeseburger and some biscuits.

>eats steak well done

Hope you die from cancer caused by burnt meat. Just about any meat but poultry can pretty much be eaten raw in the first world today. Rare meat has superior texture unlike your burnt piece of leather.

I remember

This, I could eat dose chickn' dumplin's every day pham

Cracker Barrel is fuckin nasty as hell. They leave their food out all day and heat it up last minute. Anything you order there tastes awful.

I ate there once in Watertown, New York.

Cracker Barrel is a recipe for morbid obesity. Breakfast was easily 3000+ calories, but it was fucking amazing.

Also, kudos to the insane Americana decor, it was actually pretty cool

The majority of people I see ordering well done meat are niggers and white trash.

the real redpill about cracker barrel, but hey thats why we're called burgers ;)

I always try to eat a Cracker Barrel when I visit.

It is incredibly unhealthy but very uniquely American. I love the little shop of random shit.

Mexican food? Neat

You obviously haven't been to a Cracker Barrel on Sunday afternoon. Tons of blacks in Sunday Best eating delicious fattening food alongside old white fat fucks and stoned/hungover millennials. It's the closest thing to America I've ever seen

>Watertown
You must be one of them here Brockville queers ain't ya.

>You must be one of them here Brockville queers ain't ya.
Nah, I'm from Ottawa

>It's the closest thing to America I've ever seen

amen brother

So I guess this is a shit posting b8 thread then?
at any rate, they'll soon be one in Cali:
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/02/16/cracker-barrel-to-open-its-first-california-location-in-victorville/

Their doors will probably open to the public right around the same time that President Trump deports a huge swath of illegal california voters back to mexico.

Also, in my town the Cracker Barrel is within less than a 5min walking distance of the Whole Foods, in the same complex as REI outfitters and Trader Joes. The real sin is all the fucking huge hideous strip malls these stores create.

i eat all my meat dry

i like jerky

also if you can't make a juicy, tasty well done steak you're just a shit cook
not an argument

>grilled cheese with colby, sourdough, and bacon
>stewart's orange

comfiest fucking food on the planet

fucking disgusting.

where? not in my southern town

>pay to post
Probably dodging a range ban on a VPN, too
pathetic

you're hurting the injuns by eating their staple food

Victorville is full of poor blacks, mexicans and White trash. It's as far away from the culture of LA as you can get.

>half potato nigger

FTFY, Adolf

Believe me I want out. The town that fun forgot is no place to live

Full breakfast or fried catfish with sides and fucking corn muffins

Have you ever made jerky? Jerky is literally raw meat that is left out to dry for a little less than a day. If you've eaten Jerky you have eaten raw meat. There is nothing wrong with raw meat. The majority of diseases/parasites in raw meat are near non-existent in the first world.

Save yourself senpai. Just dont bring your leaf money into my state plz.

craker barrel da sht

kek are you in that Spaniards thread about being white? think i just talked to you

Great food, but diverse food is good too.

i don't like the texture of rare meat

i like things tough and burnt because it scrapes against my tongue and feels good

Go there and eat some dank comfort food. I'd recommend grandpa's country fried breakfast. Chicken fried steak, 2 eggs, hashbrown casserole, 2 biscuits and some grits. Amazing and less than 10 bucks.

the whole foods thing is ridiculous. the media can't take the high ground against Trump, because they really don't know how

Hell, my town has both.

Yuo don gnow wut yer missin nigger.

Because you get E. coli from eating "farm-to-table" produce picked by diarrhea smeared migrant workers and die painfully.

What's wrong with Cracker Barrel?

no? Anyway, nothing wrong with St. Paddy's day. Most European Americans have at least some Irish in them

now i'm hungry. maybe go there tommorrow for breakfast. coffee is really good there, most of their breakfast food is decent.

>don't order their grits.

As a califag I was banned until today. This post is a test.

I go to Cracker Barrel every Saturday for their Chicken and Rice

>Save yourself senpai. Just dont bring your leaf money into my state plz.
I'm engaged to an Austrian and will be leaving for there, don't you worry I won't be moving to NY.

Don't see why you won't take my money though. Me buying shit brings jobs into your area.

>diverse cuisines you can never go back.
lmao. Diverse like Chinese food made by some kike in San Francisco in the 70s.