Dear Americans

Dear Americans,

Do NOT come to my country. We don't want to see you coming here again and pouring out of the buses for a minute without a slightest shade of interest in the place or people you are visiting. For some reason, even the Chinese show more respect. You behave like senile Germans, except without their ability to actually speak, your language resembles a collection of memes rather than flexible code used for conveying ideas, and you are rude.

Improve or go elsewhere. Thank you

Other urls found in this thread:

travel.trade.gov/outreachpages/download_data_table/Canadian_Travel-US_2010.pdf
globalnews.ca/news/2174209/number-of-americans-travelling-to-canada-reaches-7-year-high/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You guys are welcome to visit the non-faggy parts of the country.
Stay away from Ontario.

Good advice.

Where did the polite Canadian meme come from? The most of the Canadians I've met irl have been kinda rude

why the hell would we want to go to Mexico 2: the Islamic Buggaloo?

It's old, real old

probably back then they were polite

I'll go to Ontario all I want cunt.

canadians have little real idea of what civility looks like.

Your country's leader is the biggest pussy to ever lead a country in the western hemisphere.

>going to slushnigger north ever

"Note that even now, there are still two Canadians travelling to the U.S. for every one American visiting Canada. "

"19.96 million US residents visited Canada with nearly double that number of Canadians visiting the US"

What the fuck are you even yammering about leaf. You faggots come here more than we go their.

Sources: travel.trade.gov/outreachpages/download_data_table/Canadian_Travel-US_2010.pdf

globalnews.ca/news/2174209/number-of-americans-travelling-to-canada-reaches-7-year-high/

who said we wanted to move to a shit hole named Canada?

Anti-American communist government indoctrine victim.

You'll be put out of your misery soon enough

He's brainwashed. No one is that at out touch with reality except brainwash victims. Like Canadians. Notice how all of them think Canada is amazing and make up stories just like this?

If they don't imagine stuff, they have no argument

Seriously. What the fuck, I don't hate leafs. I mean yea you guys are abhorrent shit posters but IRL I don't have a problem with you guys. It's hilarious to me that this faggot OP can be act so fucking indignant while being so uninformed about something like this. There's no gray area and it's not open to interpretation, twice as many candians come to the US as americans who go to canada. What a faggot.

No worries. I got legal weed and no reason to go that way

KIKE DETECTED. Please Annex us U.S. Bros

Take the stick out of your ass, cunt.

I find American tourists more down to earth and respectful than the Chinese or Koreans

Are Americans only assholes when they are in the states?

>Are Americans only assholes when they are in the states?
Depends on the person. Though, the average American (or English-speaker in general for that matter) is better behaved than the average Chinese tourist.

Maybe I should go visit other places in the world. The states really make want to stay in my house and never leave.

WE find ourselves better than Europeans and Asians because we have a sense of personal space, the extent to which the Europeans and Asians do not understand. That being said, Asians are generally incredibly rude.