Milo vs. Bill Maher

ITS HAPPENING...you watching it? Post here.

Go, Milo!

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtoss.me/pages/player.php?ch_id=298735179&ctd=2&t=U.S.A TV Channels
youtube.com/watch?v=KAOrfwTDaCo
youtube.com/watch?v=KAOrfwTDaCo&t=10s
youtube.com/watch?v=0PUu6M8ThhM
youtu.be/0PUu6M8ThhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

will this attention whore smear the "alt-right" ?

plz link

Link?

>pic
m or f
fucking pol

I'm using
tvtoss.me/pages/player.php?ch_id=298735179&ctd=2&t=U.S.A TV Channels

It's a piece of shit.

it's over

youtube.com/watch?v=KAOrfwTDaCo

No, he managed not to. Milo tried to mention that he is not the typical conservative that Maher views him as though.

First guest usually joins the panel later on.

he did pretty good and school bill a lot by deflecting the bullshit attacks and trying to build bridges instead

he even got bill to call him a fag, in case you all forgot thats short for faggot

dis gonna be gud

REALLY? ! ! ! ! REALYYYYYYYYYY ? ? ?

I hope so

Why should anyone care about what two liberal jews have to say

>You need to get off the Trump train if you support free speech
>well actually...
>AND WE'RE OUT OF TIME!

>LOL trump hates free speech
>uh well actuall-
>WELP WE'RE OUT OF TIME

lol alrite bud. good2kno. lmao u so lame m'man why even post this boring comment, fogof

I feel like this was a good interview from both sides

fucken dumbass just shut yr mouth next time. u got nothin 2 say. sh*thead

YOUTUBE VID OF THE INTERVIEW

youtube.com/watch?v=KAOrfwTDaCo&t=10s

Is milo going to be on the panel at some point?

OUT
OF
TIME

Bill knows he's fucked, of course he won't let him on the panel.

Can't criticize a faggot.
Milo would call him out on too much shit.

So Milo's been on for only like 3 minutes?

Is this how the "beat" Milo?

until he cut him off at the end

That was fucking fantastic. Bill pussying out at the end though.

h'haaaaaaaaaaaa

Is this suppose to be funny?

He never said he won and it wasn't much of a debate, seemed more like an interview/agreement conversation with quips.

Kek, trumplets getting btfo

It will be disappointing he doesn't give milo a chance to offer a counter argument

bill maher is a disgusting human being

what a waste of my fucking time.

or not kek

TUNE IN FOR OVERTIME

'plus the berkley campus !' fucken dumb old dirtbag

For those who missed it, here is the recap.
>Milo bounced around like a meth head.
>Bill pulled the liberal how to "Women are funny, get over it" argument.
>Milo tries to have argument/conversation which is his job, Bill wont take part in it in fear of lose.jpg.
>Bill makes shitty "MUH RELIGION!" complaint, Milo shuts it down.
>Bill tries to talk about him being banned from Berkly, Milo one up's him again.
>Bill acts like a cunt about twitter, Milo says he has dead animals throw thru his windows.
>GET OFF THE TRUMP TRAIN OH NO THAT SUCKS WE LOST THE FEED TIME FOR THE PANEL!

What a waste of time.
and the panel.
>2 black men and a grinning man.

Larry Wilmore is a fucking idiot

oh shit milo bringing up statistics

can someone give me a quick run down? i just got on my computer after a week of work and i havent heard about this goin on

Not gonna lie, former cock smoker here. This is fucking hilarious watching Milo crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this queen get his hands on black Muslim chodes.

did he won?

at work currently cant watch

He's getting BTFO in Overtime

>are you american?
>no?
>fuck off!

milo btfo
he can't recover from this one

This is the best overtime yet

ABSOLUTELY BTFO

instant classic

He did well, but it was maybe 5 minutes, then Maher said something shitty about trump and cut him off. "Time for the panel!!"

Before and after Milo was a bunch of conspiracy theory Trump stuff, they think Trump is literally Hitler.

milo's an immigrant.

the jokes on libcucks.

youtu.be/0PUu6M8ThhM

baited hard m8

son of a bitch i did notknow milo would beback on with that goof troop all i got to see was goodbye

How did you get over cock sucking?

so to people who were able to watch did he ever join the panel? I'm gonna watch overtime but did he join the real panel?

the biggest... nay, the ONLY 'btfo'ings have consisted of people telling milo to fuck off and fuck himself. it's pathetic. childish bullshit. they can't get the better of him in high debate. larry knows his twitter minions will be holding him on a pedestal for his chimpout tonight and that's all he cares about. he's a pissant with 100k facebook followers while milo's got 20x that, & grows exponentially in popularity. although i think milo probably did go too far when he said bill should invite "smarter guests". even though he's completely right, his audience wasn't about to take kindly to that abrasive redpill. he SooOoOrta got what he deserved, but it's the ensuing tabloidal headlines that are gonna be the unfortunate fallout of that remark .. i suppose he'd say 'bring it on'..

Good god Milo is insufferable.
can't he calm down and not act like a giddy autistic 14-year-old for a while, and just have a conversation? Why be needlessly edgy

>le I nee a le "fuck you" from everyone on le panel ahah I won't stop being obnoxious until you say le "fuck you" le epin curse words :^)

MILO SUBMITS TO THE BBC

U SCARED YET WHITE BOIS?

>buttmad liberals resorting to expression of nationalism

the weathervane shifts

>jack where do you stand on weirdos peeing

yeeeeeh... yeh. ... yeh. yeh u rite. lol u so rite.

Are you American?

great argument retard

>Larry Willmore acting like a complete know it all cunt.
>OY IM NOT GETTIN MUH WAY FUCK YOU! BLACKS AND GAYS ARE TOTALLY ALIKE!
Ya, one had a purpose as a farm tool, the other became the towns firepit, SO ALIKE!

So much alike in fact that black people are the ones who perpetrate the highest violence rate on gay people still.

LARRY WILMORE BTFO

AHAHHAHA

Immigrants BTFO

he called the black guys stupid and suggested Bill bring on higher IQ guests

wow wow wee wah

Larry is so triggered

>liberal """""""""""""""""""debate skills""""""""""""""""
>essentially screaming over milo any time he attempts to speak

I guess you win if you don't allow your opponent to speak.

He's flirty and he's got a everything's a party attitude.

Bongs are tossing grade a douches tonight

im AGREEIN with u . sry if it seemed sarcastic its just my schtao (style)

UGH.. fucken LARRY wilmore. dumb ass LARRY wilmore tellin milo to 'fug off' twice to uproarious applause. bunch of GOD ~knocks knick knack off table~ DAMN idiots. DAMN idiots. liberals're gna EAT that sh*t up. 'first piers now MILO!~ tell every1 to FUG off & PUNCH them its da BEST!'... 'least that was overtime & not the show i gues... d*mn that was so GAY.. like-- MILO was gay TOO tho he was being GAY, 'hoyp doyp i need 3 fuk yous' like SHUT up, SHUT up while ppl are TALKING there are FOUR other ppl on stage MILO GOSH UGH they all SUCK but larry wilmore is a damn DUMB ass compared to milo, simply looking for applause lines while they're SOooo-HOOO-HOO easy to come by in that format, for him, cause audience agrees and is LOOKing for blood, stupid wilmore bitch

>in case you forgot fag is short for faggot

Thanks Professor Canada!

Are you Milo? Why is that an original pic name?

'hoyp doyp i think you're missing a whoole lotta people' meanwhile the GUY IS LEAGUES MORE POPULAR THAN YOUR DUMB ASS, BITnsch trump won, idiot wilmore

Haha good one milo

he takes it so a innocent white woman doesnt get raped

what kind of autism is this?

You did OK, all things considered, Milo. You were extra faggy, though. Tone it down a bit, faggot.

>everyone says fuck all the time

le edgy arguments xxxxxD

naah, not autosem never autosem, neurotypical geniouse here niceta meetcha . also im from s.4.s. so that solves that mystery heh

Two Jews arguing the future of people who aren't them. I'm not surprised motherfuckers!!!

you're too giddy and hyper. when you're on these kinds of shows try and play grown up fag instead of teenage fag.

heh i guess it does

1488 Lord kike molatto faggot shit-dick/skin

just to be clear, Milo did the one on one, was NOT part of the panel, and then appeared on overtime?

Go back to your vegemite sandwich, Jack.

Wilmore playing the audience and the audience's biases for easy applause

Getting pissy and being "I'M LIBERAL, AM I RIGHT FELLOW LIBERALS?"

Milo at least having content and charisma

fuck Larry Wilmore. he had the crowd in his pocket and they applauded everything he said.

Poor Milo, though he was pretty sloppy with his attacks himself

>deep state propaganda disseminator gets audience of liberals to clap heartily when he says that wikileaks, a whistleblowing organization, is a mccarthy-esque russian psyop because it.... blew the whistle on the DNC literally behaving illegally and subverting democracy (for which it was not punished)
>liberals
>clapping

eeeeeeffffffdsgjsfakgsadkjgsadgjaskdg

i wish milo interjected with "proofs" at that moment lol

Assange explicitly said that the russian govt. was not their source.

>the closing statements from that intelligence guy

Seems "a bit" speculative? Is that part about them dumping emails about specific regions at particularly relevant times even true?

Also the "300 people on 24hr shifts" line must be false. You don't need 300 people working to compile topic specific mails, even if there is tons of them. That can literally be done by a 400lb hacker. I mean what is this, the 80s?

those two black useful idiots muh russia

Tap dancing for Massa!

>go fuck yerself
>goo fuck yorselfff

"you look like bruno."
lol sides tremble.

OF COURSE HE'S GONNA SAY THAT DRUMPFTARD REEEEE

yeah, I can put a whole bunch of text together and hit ctrl+f to find a region, then look to see if it is relevant. I could do this a thousand times a day, probably much more. I don't even work for wikileaks, I'm not russian or 400lbs, but this intelligence guy on Bill Maher tells me it's not possible so I know he's a deep state propagandist.

The perfect argument.
Great job Larry

useful idiots are people who defend russia