Redpill me on ronald reagan

Redpill me on ronald reagan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xVUyQC7AE0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's rolling in his grave at the modern Republican party.

Let a bunch of shitskins stay

>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist)

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)

KANGZ

He was an actor, then became a president when ranching failed him.

this.

Hated on by the liberal media because major news networks provided "mass propaganda" that "manipulated the minds" of Americans because the network heads supported him

really activates my almonds

this..

this...

He was also the governor of California.

A literal GE shill who avoided WWII by acting in instructional movies for the military. Most importantly, he started developing dementia during the end of his term as governor and the CIA had to make little movies for his briefings (at least he went to them).

this....

Everybody loved him and he made you feel proud of being an American

this.....

Imagine a guy running on Trump's platform but he isnt a genius and the cia republicans will only let him be president if he accepts cia george hw bush as his vice (actual) president

Border control becomes open borders and amnesty. Reagan: cuckservative jesus, jewish prop

>canyouseeit.jpg

See what?

He favored deregulatory economic policies that had short term benefits but eventually led to huge deficits and the volatile economy that we still enjoy to this day.

That too. Too bad Arnold can't be POTUS

An icon for cuckservatives, an establishment pawn, and most of all, an actor.

He was the Trudeau of the US right wing in the 80s, basically.

gave California forever to the democrats by giving amnesty to all the illegal beaners. Also allowed no fault divorce which incentivesed women to destroy their families. Other than that a decent man. Those 2 mistakes really fucked shit up though.

He introduced No-Fault Divorce to the United States. He claimed it was a conservative value to not have the courts involved in relationship details but the truth is he needed to normalize divorce in order to become president. He did more to destroy the nuclear family in order to satisfy his political ambition than all of the feminists throughout human history.

Each time you see statistics on divorce rates and single mother households, remember you have Ronald Reagan to thank for that. Without him legalizing no-fault divorce while governor of California and then promoting it as a conservative value so other states would adopt it too, we wouldn't have the crisis of family we have today.

Not much of a history buff are ya?

Star of Bedtime for Bonzo
>senile while in office

shit president, he's the reason we have all of the immigration problems we have now.

youtube.com/watch?v=xVUyQC7AE0Q

Don't blame me I voted for Ollie North.

He actually invented the slogan "make America great again"

possibly putin wearing the camera around his neck

>amnesty (his greatest crime)
>grew debt massively
>pointless military spending
>armed islamic radicals, defining insane modern Middle East policy
>helped usher in neoconservatism
>introduced muh free market to the Right
I can't think of a single thing he did right.

Nevermind, he did do something right:

>ignored GRIDS

Decent president who got shot with a redpill, when VP Bush Sr. and (((his boys))) decided to kill him.

You want a redpill, research the Hinckley Family, who were BFFs with the Bushes, when their black sheep son decided to shoot Reagan. Why/how Jodie Foster became the scapegoat for the shooting, we'll never know.

When Reagan survived, he became a hermit, and eventually lost his mind. Trump hopefully knows about this.