If they had just let us play video games then Donald Trump wouldn't have been elected

If they had just let us play video games then Donald Trump wouldn't have been elected

Thanks Zoe Quinn

Fuck yeah, I've always wanted to rule the world

have the left given up yet?

why didn't they just let us play our vidya?

Considering how close (within 2%) the tipping states were, it's actually relevant. If Clinton got more youth votes in Michigan, Penn etc things would have been dicey.

there are a shit ton of twitter accounts created during gamergate that became pro-Trump or even started posting alt-rightish stuff
these cunt journalists mobilized all the NEETs and turned them in to activists

Chris is right, like a fucking broken clock. Good on him.

Vidya is still currently ruined. No surrender!

>Where were you when NEETfags saved the world?

Cry more Chris, you faggot.

If you are past 25 and still actively play video games then you are part of the problem. 27, moving up in management @ job. What little free time i have and is available for video games, it goes into banjo kazooie and sonic the hedgehog, pure games with no chance of left wing garbage being thrown in. If you actively do play games, just make sure its not liberalized garbage.

Beautiful

I'm pretty much convinced the Jews dont all work together. Otherwise they wouldnt have fucked up their own distractions.

That or I was reversed meme'd into a nazi as a joke

This is the best timeline.

Those games are timesinks with no value. Kinda like solitaire. At least play something that tells a story or is competitive so it's not just a complete waste of time.

oh boy please teach us how to be more like you based master user

gee jolly sure glad you showed up to tell me the whats up how will i ever repay you???

I used to play tons of gears of war and halo on my 360 a decade ago when i had more time and friends. Game stories will never be good so thats a moot point, and all video games are a waste of time. I prefer playing things in a short burst and my childhood games fit that perfectly so thats what I gravitate towards.

I don't think I'm better than anyone, don't get the wrong idea. Any guy under 30 at some point has played a lot of video games. But you can't do it forever and even then, a lot of newer stuff won't interest you.

I hope you don't think video games are a legitimate art form. All video games are valueless wastes of time.

First time i've ever agreed with Hayes

>using @ like a tool and not just typing "at"

Joke on the left made me laugh hardest, desu.

Play the Last of Us or the Witcher 3 beautiful soundtrack and art design for both

Has the universe succumbed to entropic heat death?

>Rachel Maddox is getting good ratings for msnbc but is a little too masculine
>MSNBC hires Chris hayes a more feminine maddow

Sup Forums is nothing but blue pilled high school faggots fresh from tumblr. Going there is equivalent to jumping in the monkey cage at a zoo.

>not playing glorious Grand Strategy masterrace that is more complex than a NASA space shuttle and actually takes skill
Sad!

SJW don't want ANYONE to have anything they like.

They are cancer cells that kill everything. EVERYTHING must bend to the SJW narrative or be destroyed because if the SJW cancer can't control it, it could conceivably stand up to them and destroy their lie filled narrative

so, gamer gate won? i thought the SJWs were claiming victory.

shadow of the colossus I consider art

a lot of what is out today I do not
but that is the same as saying something like

I consider koyaanisqatsi art, but not transformers (pick any)

>not a Michael Bay fan
get out.

i play almost nothing but japanese games

>

>Sup Forums doesn't play video games

Are you guys like over 30 or something?

are visual novels Sup Forums approved?

I bet you unironically say "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" too

>gamergate boogeyman

>Proud of moving "up" into middle management
You are so bluepilled it hurts. I feel bad for you bro.

>Quinn blowing a few guys and trying to frame wizard chan for some indie game cred was the catalyst to Donald Trump getting elected
>All the nu-males and beta orbiters that thought they could bury the story are eternally BTFO by Trump winning

>halobabby thinks he knows shit about shit
You don't really have a place to be arrogant, you're just a fucking normalfag

They finally fucked with the wrong people. This timeline is breddy gud.

>messing with white 20-somethings

What the fuck were they thinking? We're literally the most unstoppable force on earth.

>27, moving up in management @ job.
Go do a business degree or something user, you are a little further behind than I think you realize.

30 something game dev here.

They fucked with my industry.

Me and people like me are not dumb.

They have really pissed off the wrong group of autists this time.

And they have galls to whine that things didn't go their way.
>No shit.

I think it's just their general arrogance at thinking they could bully anybody they wanted - nerds playing video games who are probably the least threatening people in existence; middle Americans who are trying to get by in the world, while middle-class whingers sip Starbucks coffee and have temper tantrums at their universities, etc.

>I used to play tons of gears of war and halo on my 360 a decade ago
You played shit games and expected quality story out of it. Fucking pleb.

GamerGate will go down as the most productive Reeeeeeeee in all of history.

History repeating itself the right way.

Of course they are

I'm turning this into an autistic screeching meme. I have inspired myself. Also a bump.

Do you have time to get dikk tho? It's good stress relief.

Sonic has been attacked and banjo kazooie will be eventually. You're not safe

this guy, kek.
also blind girl best girl.

Woah woah woah hold it right there Brazil

Take your wrong opinions elsewhere because everyone knows pic related is best

You say you don't think you're better than anyone but in you obviously brag about your job. Stop lying and admit your point is shit

>Hayes
>not Hays

Truly subhuman

>r9k impersonated
>literal roastie

She is a cute, I'll give her that.

Gamergate was a stalemate at best and a Pyrrhic victory for the SJW at worst

Either way though, the SJW movement got unmasked ala Glenn Close or Reese Witherspoon from Dangerous Liaisons/Cruel Intentions. The mainstream media may still cover their asses, but pretty much EVERYONE knows they are corrupt and evil and hypocritics and more to the point, the masses are now mobilized against them. They can't fucking put the genie back in the bottle and going forward, now that it is know you CAN fight back against them and how to fight back against them, their Borg assimilation scheme is going to be a hell of a lot harder than they thought it would be and that they know that they are going to have to bleed for any inch of ground they steal.

Look at me. I'm the Jew now.

>They can't fucking put the genie back in the bottle and going forward, now that it is know you CAN fight back against them and how to fight back against them
Unfortunately the fallback strategy is in place. The reason why the left fails over and over is they yield their power to celebrity to speak "for" them. They want Milo to BE the "alt-right". They want this blogger or that vlogger to BE the face of 50 million americans.

It must continue to be shown that no one speaks for us. We agree on some things we disagree on some things and we absolutely without question reserve our voices for ourselves.

You play garbage. If you are going to waste time on videogames. Do it playing Crusader Kings and other Grand Strategy games that activate your almonds and have some basis in History (so even Total War: Warhammer works, Hail Britannia)

You have shit taste.

I think it was most certainly a Pyrrhic victory for the SJWs because although a few games media journalists lost their heads, the mainstream news talking points didn't center around the controversy of the lack of journalistic ethics. they centered around the identity politics of "TOXIC MASGULINITIEE" in gaming and "DOSE EBIL GAMERS SENT DEATH THREATS TO THAT POOR POOR WOMYNZ" which was a horrendous misrepresentation of what occured.

This misrepresentation opened a great deal of VERY, VERY APOLITICAL gamers eyes to the fact that the media is lying and manipulative, something that many right wing people had been saying for years but gamers didn't concern themselves (people like Alex Jones, Limbaugh and many others).

This set the stage for the election, because many gamers now understood what they weren't aware of before: what the SJWs wanted, and how they would lie in the media to get it. And this group of truth-woke, media-averse, battle-hardened shitlords was prepared to fight relentlessly so we could justify our corner of existence staying the way it was without being considered offensive for not kowtowing to Blizzard Overwatch thoughts on social context, vs Nintendo/Mario thoughts on not giving a shit.

They took the American/Western gaming castles, but they had their eyes on Mario and wouldn't leave it be, they decided to attack at all costs and Mario was our Stalingrad, it was the hill they chose to die on.

A Pyrrhic victory for the media to be fair. GG didn't topple the system or anything, but neutered quite a lot of the blatant bullshit within the coverage, but wasn't able to touch the big money transactions that essentially buy reviews with access and adverts.

GG stopped short of attacking various game outlets wallets, however managed to pose as enough of a threat to cull particularly cancerous staff.
The Escapist pretty much culled their entire publication xD

The money is still there, and everyone knows it, but they now know they will be scrutinized so they must keep their corruption in the form of more formalized we pay for advertising, you act as a megaphone and don't criticize us.
The media lost more than they won, but were able to sate the mob through pure attrition and keep a hold of what they valued the most.

And honestly GG puttered out more than lost. Sargon and others, pretty much agreed to kill GG and people either wound down, and the momentum died.

Don't fuck with gamers?

>as the woman