You've been exposed Sup Forums. Tick, Tock

You've been exposed Sup Forums. Tick, Tock.

qz.com/914142/how-the-isolated-man-boys-of-Sup Forums-turned-a-meme-into-the-president-of-the-united-states/

>They were very obviously created by a bullying and anarchic society of adolescent boys—or at least, men with the mindset of boys—particularly lonely, sex starved man-boys, who according to their own frequent jokes about the subject lived in their parents’ basement.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/47tI6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have so many red pills to show you cunts.

Why is sex their main concern? Why do they judge a person's worth by their sex life?

Sounds pretty shallow to me.

>basement
>sex starved

THEY KNOW

>article #1082 of trying to understand Sup Forums
>mfw

I have noted the increase of people shilling Sup Forums articles. We won't read it, fuck off.

>implying this has anything on the UN report 'explaining' rare pepe's

Oh we're back to this again.

This. Normans will never fully grasp the chaotic, ever evolving Sup Forums hivemind

Archive this dumb shit, they gets no clicks
What the fuck is a qz.com and why should I care?

What can you tell me about these sex starved man-boys?

So, the best they can do is yell "stupid virgins", like it means anything in this day and age? I mean it's so low energy that I feel Jeb could have done better making an insult.

Those fucking Normans. At leat the Saxon's are cool.

>when you're so incompetent at your job you have to go to a politically incorrect board on a Malaysian fly fishing forum to get stories

fucking checked. Amazing how our wizardchans can break down the female mind with an anonymous shitpost.

Jokes on them, I have 3 levels to shitpost from

UN & ADL have been the funniest so far.
I hope they keep going writing articles for our enjoyment

Because 50% of the world's population has nothing else to offer. It has to remain in demand

take a guess, Sup Forums

take

a

guess

It's a weird thing to see them use this "LOL VIRGINS" shit against us.

That used to be what macho womanizers would use to make fun of awkward nerds, and now the left is acting just like the disgusting toxic males that they claim to loathe.

Remember what happened to the last person to accuse us of such things. He got tricked by a Sup Forumsster and also had people jack it on his daughter's photos.

>Arguingwithholesinfographic.jpg

>Normans
SAXONED

Articles like this get my dick so fucking hard. The length people are willing to go to convince themselves that they're right is leaving humanity behind.

>all of this ad-hominem

these people have no idea why they lost

>man boys

>this is the guy calling us manboys
HOWLING

Wow, Sup Forumsmics.
That's not arrested development and manchild at all...

>Admits that Sup Forums is the result of a bullying society
>The answer is to bully them more

They're saying we memed a President, as we were/are now. What do they think will happen if they bully us even more?

Only 3? You are like a little baby.

lel perceptive

lol found it

What that pic says is all true. It's very easy to spot a femanon just from the text if she's triggered. However, if you try and apply the knowledge on many other boards like Sup Forums, you run into a ton of false positives because many men in there act almost exactly like women.

I like how single straight white men switch between being huge fucking losers and the most privileged people on the planet depending on the narrative today

Shit Dale, you should not have opened that box

Sounds like she found one of our women hate threads kek

Harold won the popular vote

this is what women resort to when they run out of credible rebuts
just a bunch of fat cows trying to normalize low standard slutting

Probably just a
>Coincidende
But Beran is a moravian jewish family name from 1500-1600. Comes from what is today the Czech Republic. Horowitz comes from the same area and same time frame.
Paul A. Baran is a marxist economist and springs from the same family.
Most of the Beran/Baran families have fled Europe for the USA to avoid persecution.

>That's all i find in my old german language books from the 1800s when it was okay to research and write books about jewish family names

Dumb cunt

>50
Low estimates

we are finished

>a bullying and anarchic society of adolescent boys—or at least, men with the mindset of boys—particularly lonely, sex starved man-boys,

I...I...I'm just in it for the lulz...

When you can't attack the messsge attack the messenger. Well done, qz.

hey, at least we're getting credit now. those fags at Reddit have been hogging the spotlight for months now.

Looks just like Brianna Wu or whatever it's name is.

>qz.com
huh?

Bjorn Hellfuck

no archive.is link yet?

It's how you know a women wrote this

You haven't been working for ShariaBlue very long have you?

>man-boys-of-Sup Forums
Not so much man-boys since they've proven they can vote :^)

Here's your archive

archive.is/47tI6

So is it true? We got Trump elected? Did we also cause Brexit and Soros funders investigation?

>tries to shame us like we're normal

oh...normies. adorable.

Hah I OWN my basement in my house.
Never go upstairs though.

Where did you get that photo of me OP?

because sex is the hobby of the poor in wealth and mind

I want badly to start producing articles defending you lot. How would I begin, and what websites would be the best method of publicity?

I'm sick of these fuckers infesting the writing field with their lack of understanding.

Kek
>Again, we have to acknowledge this group as largely made up of people who have failed at the real world and have checked out of it, entering the fantasy worlds of internet forums and videos games. These are men without jobs, without prospects, and by extension (so they declaimed) without girlfriends. Their only recourse, the only place they feel effective, is the safe, perfectly cultivated worlds of the games they enter.

MOAR.
Post'em, all du bs demand.

media take note: our joke arent self-deprecating, they're barely even jokes, think about that.

How come these niggas think they're smart when they're saying the same shit they've always been saying?
>VIRGIN LOSER LMAO

how about just get a job?
> milestone

Awwww, it's the old "the iternet is bad" argument, it has been years since I ever heard of it again.

There was like a handful of times where he was steering close to a good point, before pulling back out.

>The new division in politics is those who favor the current global hegemony and those who are against it.

Take note, traditional conservacucks. This is why Russia IS our friend. One of convenience not to be trusted further than necessary, but friend nonetheless.

Look his face and tell me this race deserves to live on

So this kike has been writing for at least 10 years (he alludes to that in the (((article)))), and he publishes on literally who_the_fuck_cares.com, yet he feels the need to insult innocent basement dwellers concerning their sex lives. I think I may have the urge for some twitter fun.

>m00t
>real name christopher poole
oh man I am laffin
>The week before that, Sup Forums claimed (falsely) that it had fabricated the so-called Trump “Kompromat”.
>falsely
Boy have I got some news for you

I thought that was actually an okay piece.

He doesn't agree with us, but he also wildly misinterpret us.

>because sex is the hobby of the poor in wealth and mind
pure Sup Forums

>look at these losers swaying election results instead of getting laid

Gotta give him credit, this author clearly gets Sup Forums more than 99% of people

probably because he went on SA so he's not that much of a normie himself

What would the typing style of a red-pilled tradwife be like?

These people really give us way too much credit

Check out the Kalegi plan videos on YouTube

They barley have a few thousand views each...one has been up since 2011 for fuck sake

WE MUST SATURATE TWITTER AND FACEBOOK WITH REDPILLS ABOUT UNLIMITED IMMIGRATION FROM OUTSIDE OF EUROPE AND THE EU KALERGI ZIONIST KIKE PLAN TO DESTROY ETHNIC EUROPEANS

I think that that happens because those who manage to understand the place enjoy it and don't talk about it.

Quartz media and Medium are aggregator platforms that make believe they are media. The new blogosphere.

If you want to actually reach people STAY HERE. This audience is the most demanding on earth, something these "think pieces" fail to understand.

Wow. Just wow.

Pepe made it to italian newspapers.

They are just mad because we have the conch.

why? i love sex. it is an awesome way to connect with your partner and hell it is a lot of fun. for it to be your prime mover and entertainment is a lot different. are you going to argue that shitskins have a shitton of kids and aids because of some odd factor?

Where you find that pic of brianna wu

Checked. I've debated using medium to write articles that counter the current narrative. Good idea or should I look elsewhere?

>"Leave your memes behind manchild. Join us in the progtessive grownups world."

The parasitic left is so mad haha what a bunch of sore losers.

Reminder that the parasitic left has two major tactics
>projection
>DOUBLE DOWN BABY

OP's rant is projection. Many such cases. Sad!

They cannot move beyond name-calling because then they would have to question their own beliefs.
But they will never persuade anyone with name-calling.
So they are trapped.

>This audience is the most demanding on earth
Proofs?

>Projection

It's genuinely interesting to see people not learning form their mistake, figuratively bashing their head with a hammer over and over again. Insult, publicly shame and underestimate a huge demographic in your country, and they get your worst nightmare elected. What do you do in response? Turn up the dial to 11 and insult, publicly shame and underestimate the same people because you get an instantaneous, short lived feeling of superiority in exchange for setting yourself up for failure.

Add this paper

>isolated
>man boys
>lonely
>sex starved
>parents' basement
>all these tired normalfag buzzwords just from the url and the first sentence
jesus fuck, no wonder we're winning the meme war, they never come up with anything decent or original

This is what I don't get about "normies"
Everything is about sex, sex, sex.
They sexualize everything and find sexual motives in everything.
It's almost like they're projecting

actually my bedroom is bigger than my mom's bedroom

This can be denied? It is impossible to sneak in an idea without being met with a shitpost.

The world is a succession of bad ideas.