Denver Police Refused To Turn Over Illegal To ICE who is now charged with murder!

The Denver Police refused to turn over an illegal scumbag immigrant to ICE in December and now this poor fruit picker has murdered and American citizen!
Link: 9news.com/news/crime/murder-suspect-had-been-sought-for-deportation/409449296
>
>
The Denver Police, because of it's sanctuary city policy, should now be held liable for the murder of Denver resident Tim Cruz, 32.

Other urls found in this thread:

9news.com/news/crime/murder-suspect-had-been-sought-for-deportation/409449296
denverpost.com/2017/02/17/joshua-cummings-islamic-state-rtd-killing/
denverpost.com/2017/02/17/adam-hayat-denver-hotel-explosives-case/
9news.com/news/local/woman-takes-refuge-in-denver-church-to-avoid-deportation_/408869523
denverpost.com/2017/02/09/denver-illegal-population/
denverpost.com/2017/02/15/death-penalty-repeal-colorado/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RIP CO

I love when niggers and spics flash their re-up money.

This defend the illegal squatters thing is an aspect of the USA that I will never understand. Of course we have the same sorts of cultists in Canada and I don't understand them either.

Actually, whoever designated the city as a sanctuary city should be held liable for the murder.
Do this and the sanctuary city bullshit will cease immediately.

Why is our country filled with so many delusional retards?

Are they rangebanned from Sup Forums or something?

All they have to do is use the internet to look up something resembling the truth to stop being this dumb

looks like a nigger to me

HOLY FUCKING SHIT PLEASE NUKE US. TRANSPLANTS GET OUT

>9news.com/news/crime/murder-suspect-had-been-sought-for-deportation/409449296

Deport them all.

Denver has blood on their hands because of silly politics.

the victims family needs to sue denver.

This.

Hear us now Denver, the Springs is growing, and we will take our state back.

>Tim Cruz
Spic on huwhite spic crime baka

OH HEY GUYS, ALLOW ME TO POST SOME ARTICLES FROM CURRENT DENVER EVENTS. FIRST UP, 101 LEVEL MAGE CONVERTS TO ISLAM AND SHOOTS A TRAFFIC SECURITY GUY BECAUSE ALLAH.

>A former U.S. soldier accused of shooting and killing a transit guard in downtown Denver last month says he is a supporter of the Islamic State group, but investigators say they have not found evidence the terror group had anything to do with the killing.
>Speaking calmly and addressing a reporter as “ma’am”, the Islamic convert from Pampa, Texas, declined to discuss the crime or whether his support for ISIS led him, as police allege, to walk behind Scott Von Lanken while he was speaking to two women around 11 p.m. on Jan. 31 and put a gun to his neck.

denverpost.com/2017/02/17/joshua-cummings-islamic-state-rtd-killing/

His buddy Nathan Valdez who was also charged with the murder looks awfully pale. Guess even the white Hispanics are trouble.

>Cruz
nothing of value was lost

i don't know if you can judge one from facial features, but i've seen that mexi-face before and it was a huge faggot just begging to goto prison. why are some people so eager to go?

Kek

SHIT, I WAS JUST ABOUT TO POST THIS. THOSE CAUCASIAN GENTLEMEN ARE ROUGH.

NEXT UP, THEY FOUND A BUNCH OF PIPE BOMBS IN SOME GUY'S HOTEL ROOM THIS MORNING.

>Adam Hayat wrote “explosives” on mirror in Denver hotel room, leading police to find pipe bombs, feds say
>A 35-year-old former Marine accused of leaving pipe bombs at the Sheraton Denver Downtown on Wednesday had written the word “explosives” on the closet door mirror in his hotel room, where empty rifle shell casings and several metal pipes were strewn.
denverpost.com/2017/02/17/adam-hayat-denver-hotel-explosives-case/

one lawsuit that is not settled out of court would wreak havoc if it happens. Denver may be full of liberals but the non coastal west will rain hellfire from the bench on the city.

An American citizen!!! OMFG!!!

You can't really understand someone with a mental illness. You can maybe get an idea of what they think and feel but you will never truly know.

GET EM OUT OF HERE

Wow, that is fucked up. And to think, they think /we/ are stupid for thinking like /we/ do.

WE HAVE AN """IMMIGRANT""" WOMAN HOLED UP IN A CHURCH TO PREVENT HER GETTING DEPORTED. HOW THAT WORKS, I HAVE NO IDEA.

9news.com/news/local/woman-takes-refuge-in-denver-church-to-avoid-deportation_/408869523

Bump
Dont let this story die!

I agree with what you say. Just like this guy didn't pull the trigger, but he was complicit in the robbery, and as such gets a first degree murder charge. I cannot stand having these ungrateful scumbags in my country.

HERE'S MY FAVORITE NEWS OF LATE:

>Denver’s population of people living in the country illegally larger than in Philadelphia, Boston, San Francisco
>The Denver-Aurora-Lakewood metro area was home to an estimated 130,000 unauthorized immigrants, ranking No. 17, with 55,000 living in Denver alone, according to the report.
denverpost.com/2017/02/09/denver-illegal-population/

>ted cruz

I believe the Denver police can be sued by the victims

BY THE WAY, HERE'S AN INTERESTING ARTICLE WHICH IS PERTINENT TO THE OP.

>Death penalty repeal fails once again in Colorado but sparks deeper conversation
>Senate Democratic leader Lucia Guzman sponsored Senate Bill 95 to eliminate capital punishment for murder convictions in Colorado. The measure applied only to offenses committed after July 1. It died on a party-line vote in a Republican-controlled committee after lengthy testimony.

denverpost.com/2017/02/15/death-penalty-repeal-colorado/

This.
And place Denver under the leadership of a governor general until their civil service positions are occupied by people who will enforce the laws.

So it's treason then.

>MFW I JUST REALIZED I WILL BE PAYING FOR THIS WITH MY TAXES

This is where it begins.

YFW storming the Denver airport bunkers

Who wants to bet they put something nasty in that time capsule?

Homeless are everywhere in Denver. Aggressive ones too

>Liberals virtue-signalling over the fate of literal murderers now

>HOW THAT WORKS, I HAVE NO IDEA.

It doesn't; she's hiding in a protestant church. It's just a building.

Why would a state want to hide criminals and lawbreakers? Are we really that fucking bad off these days? Are we truly this stupid? I can't imagine how far down the shit hole we'd be if Hillary got elected.

Well, we've had several hundred thousand people move here over the past few years, most of whom seem to be liberal. They've felt the need to virtue signal extra hard since the election. Our cuck mayor and governor, especially engage in this behavior.

The springs is full of degenerate trash and homeless people. Literally the armpit of a shitty state

Spam their kikebook page

>Why would a state want to hide criminals and lawbreakers?
Because those criminals and law breakers are just enough of a voting margin to ensure piece of shit liberal politicians stay in power over Colorado and the state remains blue. Also the rich upper class needs these illegal fucks to keep wages down and honest upstanding white people out of work.

>tfw Colorado is my home
>tfw when my vote for Trump was wasted
>that feel when this shit is always in the news

Fuck the libcuck Commiefornians and their illegal scum for overrunning Colorado.

>tfw live in california
it's bad here dude

>The springs is full of degenerate trash and homeless people.
Truth
>CO is a shitty state
You don't know what the fuck you are talking about faggot. That is fine though. Because Colorado is full and the word should get out that it sucks here.

This. Because they chose to break federal law an innocent person was killed.

>MFW Sup Forums MCGA

>faggot

>theyll hand him over once he is a federal inmate

A beggar in Seattle today. Yes, we're a sanctuary city.

>that fucking pic

Why are people still taking selfies in the shitter in front of mirrors? Is it so hard to go find a nice background, aim the camera at your face and click away? Why the fuck has there got to be a bathroom involved in selfies?

Day of the rope when?

Bumping. Fuck those officers protecting a murderous illegal.

>The Denver Police, because of it's sanctuary city policy, should now be held liable for the murder of Denver resident Tim Cruz, 32.

Absolutely.

Nuke it from space and salt the earth.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CALIFAGGOTS GET THE FUCK OUT AND LET ICE DO THEIR JOBS

why is that good news?

they never give a true estimate, they just go off the census which most illegals don't fill out

I was being sarcastic, my man. It's probably 300k+ in the metro and 100k+ in Denver proper.

>90k being on Federal

true, even if illegals don't vote, they are counted as population for congress seats and electoral college votes

Denver and their police department need to be sued into bankruptcy for it.

oh, we usually put /s on the end to indicate sarcasm

>the murder of Denver resident Tim Cruz
>murder of Denver resident Tim Cruz
>resident Tim Cruz
>Tim Cruz
Just about done.

Too busy drowning, we have nothing to do with your Mile High Cuck City in the Sky.

I fucking hate this town.

I meant the ones that moved here and swung the state liberal.