TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENTS!? HELP! LIBERAL CONFRONTATION!

What are Trump's positive accomplishments thus far? I am going before a group of about 10 liberal idiots in a couple days and I want to have a good list of the positive things Trump has done thus far.

I know he basically killed the TPP and TTIP, is creating jobs (i.e. Ford etc), is deporting criminal illegal immigrants, and stock market are at all time highs.

I need some good points and a good accomplishment list. Please help! I am going to be the ONLY one in a group of 10-15+ liberals and I want to at least try and talk some sense into them (probably impossible, but whatever I'm good at debating and shutting idiots down with logic).

I've been isolated working 16 hours a day with extremely little exposure to the internet and news etc for the past month so I need some ammunition that I may not be aware of.

Help me fellow anons, HELP MEEEEEEE!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FAKE THREAD!!!

>nobody who respects themselves have liberal friends

rather be forever alone

Just laugh at them and then shit on the floor, piss while spinning in circles, and scream about how you eat children. It's effective, believe me.

I didn't say they were my friends you massive faggot. Kys

Where did he say they were his friends?

Yea... I might be forced into doing something like this considering how utterly idiotic liberals are. They may deny facts enough that I lose it and well... shit on the floor and spin around while pissing.

Don't be a pussy do it regardless of what happens faggot.

He's fighting the deep state that's responsible for Libya, funding terrorists in Syria and brinkmanship with Russia. If they disagree call them neocon warhawks.

Any accomplishment is a negative to the left, no matter what it is. Fighting the deep state is a negative, fighting the lying media is a negative, preventing war is a negative, deporting criminals is a negative, shutting down the tpp is a negative, friendship with Russia is a negative. He will never be able to do right in their eyes.

You can say all the positives you want, if they're liberal idiots as you said and in a group, they are not going to listen. One on one or two maybe, not 10-15 on one. Also, you should point out that he's literally been in office a month.

- He's brought back thousands of jobs (Carrier, Ford, and other companies)
- Withdrew from TPP
- Renegotiated NAFTA (I don't know if he has yet it is in the process)
- moved the Dakota Access Pipeline to a better location, as well as writing the contract so it only can be built with American Made steel
- set in place a tax plan that is lower for various everyone
- lower tax on businesses
- signed a order that mandates that for each regulation on business that is passed, two ones must be removed

To make a few

I need help too. Anyone have Trump tweets mentioning pedophiles / human trafficking? I'm going through my archive for anything related to OP post (idk what pic I posted I just tapped one)

Is there any moderate issue or even something somewhat a little bit left leaning he's done I could bring up?

Also, the democrats for the past decade have been talking about immigration reform almost identical to Trump's proposals. Hillary Clinton actually said we should enforce border security and we should build a wall (although she called it a "barrier"). Anything like that you think would work even a little bit?

Any good links on the Dakota Pipeline stuff? I just googled and got a bunch of leftist sites spewing shit.

Impossible OP. Liberals can't be reasoned with. They will not listen to you, regardless of the quality of arguments you put forward.

Don't know about any left leaning policies, but I would steer clear of talking about their side at all, in any light. If you're talking about Trump, stick to that.

He empowered local law enforcement to crack down on illegal immigrants, a massive change in policy. He signed an executive order to stop travel from violent fundementalist areas. Doesn't matter if lib fags are trying to stop it, he still did it.

Lmao you act as if Trump did anything worth mentioning as an accomplishment this 4 weeks besides play golf every weekend and attend rallies even though he won the election. You won't "talk sense" to anyone. Not because libs are "illogical", but because your narrow-minded brain is stuck in "Trump is good, everyone who says otherwise is a cuck" mentality.

I know for sure that 2 or 3 of these liberals I'll be dealing with quite literally think that Trump's executive order for the travel ban was a ban specifically on people of the Muslim religion and people from the 7 countries could come here if they weren't muslim. A couple of them also SERIOUSLY think that Trump put forth a proposal to remove any/all Muslims from America even if they were born here as full citizens... no joke, I am not exaggerating. So one of the first things I was going to do is prove them wrong on that stuff by presenting factual information that can not be distputed, period.

Hopefully I can at least get some of them thinking that they are being manipulated with the left media bullshit they constantly watch and read.

Maybe it's hopeless.... I dunno.

Dude
-He brought back 0 jobs, but did stop Carrier from moving 700-800 jobs to Mexico. The others are similar (not being move vs be brought back)
-He did withdraw from TPP, but that was never actually in affect. It was perspective plan.
-The DAP is in the same place, he just restated the construction (Obama had stopped it)
-The Tax plan is not a thing, He wants to instate a flat 3 tier tax system, but hasn't written any law or regulations. Its Purely an idea so fair.
-Same he hasn't actually written any of the Tax laws, so it isn't a thing (its tax season if you file taxes you will see its the same).
-Yeah he did do that.

Hello ShareBlue/Crew/shill-faggot

Kys cuck monkey

whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions

>Trump's accomplishments
He got liberals to show their true colors

You shill faggots are not effective. Just kys already

>implying stopping jobs that were 100% going to leave isn't the same thing as bringing them back
>tax plan depends on congress

5 year ban on lobbying and he's working on term limits for representatives which is God tier

Thanks, I wasn't aware of that section of whitehouse.gov... I suppose I should feel retarded for that.

>I can't make an argument myself so I just threaten them and call them faggots!

You're probably a SJW that can't debate because he knows he's wrong.

He basically gave Carrier a huge tax break and now Carrier is funding the money for automation instead of workers, cuck.

>anyone who doesn't mindlessly worship this celebrity is paid by the government to brainwash me over the internet
is this what America has become?

>travel ban that was rolled out like it was crafted/implemented by literal retards and inmediately struck down by the judiciary
> scotus nomination that hasnt been vetted/confirmed yet (really the only thing he has done competently so far)
>pretending that he saved some jobs that were not really going away or were enticed to stay by state funded benefits, not any federal govt policy
>autistic ramblings to world leaders and the press, including several laughably rediculous diplomatic blunders
>one huge scandal
I dont think youre gonna win this. Maybe call in sick

Hey think of all the new robot jobs he created.
Sweet, untaxed robot jobs. Just the kind we like.

Pretty much, the alt-right Trump supporters has become the regressive left they hated in the first place.

You are a brain dead liberal masquerading as something else... and you're doing it poorly.

He's vowed to enforce "LGBTQIRZTFJ (whatever the fuck other letters leftists put on it today) protections in the workplace

who builds the robots? who maintains them? who programs the software? if the answer is American workers, then jobs have been created. nigger

>1300 jobs are staying
>Carrier is using the money for robots

u wot?

sage

none

he is a fucking clown

I don't know why more people don't recognize that... Robots and automation don't just magically appear out of faggots ass holes.

Just convince them that the media is all lies. That's the source of it all.

>One man build hundred ms of robots that replace hundreds of workers
>One man maintains dozens of robots
Jobs created

He's brought back now over 300K pledged jobs.

>He doesn't know about automated machines.

I know they don't have this in The land of spics, but its a thing.

>none

Even if you hate Trump, saying he's done nothing positive proves that you're radically stupid. Just as a basic example... creating jobs and the market having an over 2 TRILLION dollar injection into it is not "none" you stunning faggot.

>Everyone that disagrees with me is a braindead liberal!

Ever read the "Boy who cried wolf?"

>Donald Trump’s positive accomplishments soo far
There are too many to list however
1. Showed the world how horribly unlikable Hillary Clinton truly is.
2. Showed how horribly stupid the Democrats truly are.
3. Showed how tremendously powerful the American people and more importantly the American spirit truly is
4. Ushered in a new era in global politics
These are positive in my opinion
You're welcome in advance.

If you think one man is responsible for programming the software of automation robots you are absolutely and incontrovertibly an idiot. Whole develop teams do that stuff.

It takes teams of people to design and build the robots as well.

You are a moron who doesn't understand anything on this topic.

Please inhale an infected bloody pussy fart and cry yourself to sleep faggot.

I think you mean he conned a bunch of retards into believing that dumb shit. Number 3 is correct tho

I have actually toured factories that would have at one time employed hundreds of workers and now operate with no lights on. But I'm the moron for thinking that automation creates jobs

Cool thanks, but do you have a source on that graph?

>conned a bunch of retards into believing that dumb shit.
>implying the "bunch of retards" that believe him are not the same bunch that voted in Obama
Why the fuck do people think a random demographic suddely materialized to vote Trump in?

Do you have any idea how complex the software is for automation of creating complex machines? It quite literally takes full development teams and a good amount of time. It's not some simple shit that one programmer does.

There ARE some factories that have a handful of people to monitor automation robots once they are installed and in production, however that's not universal.

Also, automation doesn't mean that there aren't a whole slew of other jobs that are required.

Kys.

make sure you point out the hypocrisy of them expecting shit to be done within the first 100 days while they would excomunicate anyone who dared to question obamas accomplishments early on in his presidency.

Also point out the obvious, he has made countless successful business endeavors meaning his company gives a tremendous boost to the economy.

Make sure to say that he has done exactly what he said he would do during campaign season which is something a politician has pretty much never done and he has done this in the span of a week which whether you agree with his politics or not, is impressive and loyal to his voter base.

Some people don't understand that systems installed are mass produced, rather ofter customized set ups suited for each unique application.

Youre right,He should khs

*Arent mass produced.

Automation is happening and it's not dependant on this agreement. It's so happening here and around the world.

Yes, I'm sure millions upon millions of software engineer jobs will be created via automation to replace the millions of factory jobs that automation has already displaced. Sounds legit

I do enjoy how a variety of ultra-wealthy corrupt elites are scrambling to screw up Trump in any way possible... They are spending massive amounts of money to fuck up Trump because they are losing power and influence as a result of him being President. However, even if I use factual information to present this issue to the liberals I'm dealing with they will call me a tin-foil hat retard, so I'm not going to bring this particular issue up even though I can show verifiable proof.

Don't be a faggot and you dont deserve those quads.

Thanks. Also... uh, n-nice image there...

Do your own research you lazy burger. All of these things have been in the news.

Sup Forums is not your personal argument winner army.

So either we get shitty factories that will only stay here if the wages keep being low as shit, or the company literally makes advances in technology that have a general positive impact. It's not hard for anyone to learn a programing language, so a new market of technicians are already being pushed. It's not like technology changes but the people stay the same.

> tinfoil
>1. Showed the world how horribly unlikable Hillary Clinton truly is.
>2. Showed how horribly stupid the Democrats truly are.
Points one and two are obvious. The sooner the libtards realize they should be bitchslapping hillary the better off they'd be.
Also, this is a study in how disconnected politicians have become with the people and how they need to reasses their approach to maintaing power

The 100 day thing is something they MIGHT understand.

Keeping campaign promises though will be pointless because they hate his campaign promises. I might bring it up just to say he's not a typical politician who doesn't do shit but it might be a bad move, I'm not really sure.

>n-nice image
....would you like another?

What is the name of this magic nipple bleaching agent?

kek. we need h1b visa reform to remove the Pajeet effect though, and mark sheckleburg won't like that--none of silicon valley will. I'm pretty sure I heard Trump say he would do it.

Who's talking about millions upon millions? What the fuck is wrong with you? There are hundreds of thousands of those jobs, with more being created but not millions up millions and no one suggested it's millions upon millions which means you are fucking retarded using logical fallacies in blatantly obvious ways.

Also, there's a point to be made that high paying jobs like software engineering in the hundreds of thousands is better than millions and millions of minimum wage bullshit jobs.

You're an idiot.

Dont get me wrong, I'm all for automation. But to think that automation creates jobs is just retardation. My $0.02- if you are too retarded to get a job that doesnt require any mental ability, even after the US taxpayer has invested over $100k in your education, you deserve a shit wage or to be replaced by 3rd world laborors who are willing to work harder for less money. Sorry I'm not sorry. The rest of us benefit from the gains in productivity and lower prices

excellent

Here you go.

Crest whitining strips. Apply to nipples.

Yes, approx 5 million US manufacturing jobs have already been replaced by automation since the early 90s. Get your head out of your ass

Them file names, neat organization for people who aren't accustomed to pol. Discussing Trumps successes with liberals is pointless. CTR go home, rename your files, come back when youve lurked moar.

wow trumpfags are so easy to trigger

The current "automation is killing all jobs" meme is just the latest scapegoat for the big interests who want to supress wages at all cost, and like to keep a useful boogeyman around to pin the blame on.
People were saying the exact same thing at the beginning of the industrial revolution.

I'm not saying it's not different this time, but going from 90% farmers to less than 1% farmers in ~100 years is quite a shift.

You idiots call MSM fake news, but believe it when they feed you a pack lies like "all jobs will be gone overnight"?

>CTR go home, rename your files, come back when youve lurked moar.
Whats worse is hes confused kek with pepe.

Top kek

Basically this. It's not worth the energy to have a bunch of liberal friends.

WTF now I hate all nigiri except for salmon.

Don't bother with Trump supporters. Their heads were far up their asses even before they were born.

>Millions of jobs aren't being created, only thousands of them.

You must be fucking retarded to even think that even 1/100th of those jobs will be made because of automation. Once a machine is made, there won't be any more workers in the long run.

To be completely honest if I was about to fuck a girl and I took her shirt off just to reveal massive areolas like that I would stop and make her leave. I guess maybe I'd let her suck me off or something with her shirt on but fuck that.

I'm sure the wall is going to be built by hand by Donald Trump. I'm sure the pipelines and maintenance of those pipelines will be done by him as well. I'm sure making Intel, Ford, GeneralMotors, restarting the steel factory is run and operated by Donald Trump. I mean you seem to be in a managerial position from the way you're talking, still holding onto h1B visa indian to undercut the American citizen?

They get that way when a woman is pregnant.
Expect your wife to have this Happen

Automation does in fact create jobs you jackass... just not as many jobs as if people did the jobs the automation was doing. Automation creates high paying jobs.

Just think about it... someone has to program the robots. Someone has to engineer and design the robot. The list goes on and on.

There will be a hard transition period where people will be forced into obtaining worthwhile skillsets as opposed to idiots sitting on an assembly line screwing in a part together over and over etc.

The transition will take awhile but whatever.

You're judging based on filenames? That's beyond ridiculous. It so happens that I organize my files so that instead of looking through a big ass folder of pepes for example until I find the one I'm looking for, they are instead labeled so I know exactly where to look. I have over 1000 pepes you massive dolt.

Of course some jobs are created. But not nearly enough to cover the jobs it displaces. This is not a difficult concept to grasp...

>I have over 1000 pepes you massive dolt.
>not keeping only the rarest
Kys

Actually, a variety of them I labeled Kek instead of Pepe because they are from back when Kek was just getting started on pol and I labeled them as such just for effect at that particular time.

Thanks for being a complete idiot though.

Organization isn't a bad thing, moron... see Nothing wrong with organizing filenames jackass.

Why are they named Keks?

It creates less jobs than it displaces them you dense fucking idiot.

If you would go to youtube and watch his febraury 16th press conference, you wouldnt be making a post like this. He goes through a large amount of positive accomplishments that are no secret. Go now.

>not organizing them based on subfolders
>admitting you've only been here a few months

See thisWhen you start confusing eveyone with your autistic filing system it is YOU that is the idiot..

You are incapable of seeing the big picture as well as understanding the evolution and progress of things over a longer period of time than right here right now. Holy fuck, "this is not a difficult concept to grasp..." you half-functional dullard.

They think people will probably go to Africa to find jobs since all the jobs are "gone".

Yes... because having images labeled as random numbers is just so fucking incredible and anyone who does anything different is a fucking moron!!!

Holy fuck, you are beyond an idiot. In fact, there is no word in the English language or any other for that matter to accurately describe just how much of an idiot you are.

I do use subfolders and I never suggested otherwise. Nice attempt though cunt monkey.

Triples of truth!

automated production is the obvious next step forward. Stupid niggers like you can't aspire to do anything more than operating low-input machinery so this is not good for you but very good for The Don's next gen master race

>all your pepes are named Kek because you didn't know the difference between them
>call everyone else retarded

Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-back to /r/eddit, retard.

Ok raging cock addict.
1. Keep only the rarest pepes
2. A reaction folder doesn't need to be more than 100 images deep to do your part to keep Sup Forums strong.
3. Kek is only for believers. So you'd better believe if you're keeping kek images on hand
4. Lurk harder or gtfo please