Seriously what is this nigger up to?

Seriously what is this nigger up to?

Other urls found in this thread:

msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/-500-billion-opportunity-for-exxon-russia-in-trump-cabinet-pick-827731523790
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing.

Normal shit. This same game has been being played since my Dad was in the Navy in the 60s.

Putin women back in their place by legalizing domestic violence

conquering the whole world, crushing the peaceful NATO, overthrowing democratic legimated governments, installing communism and ending the freedom of speech. reeeeeeeee

>communism
Found the autist.

Trump isn't going to make any moves yet. He's dead set on negotiating a deal to destroy ISIS.

Once that's over or if things go downhill, Trump would probably be the last person you'd want to poke with a stick.

>nigger
He's whiter than you that's for sure. No offence.

They fear a military coup against Trump.

They know if one is launched, the military will block all info going to Trump so he will have no advanced warning.

If they put an ELINT ship off the east coast, it can relay unusual levels of radar emissions that can detect an an air raid being launched against the White House or Trump-sympathizing elements of the military.

This means Putin can call Trump and warn him even when the military won't.

this sounds like a great jj abram movie, bong

>mfw he doesn't know that he's the commie

If Trump doesn't go hardline against Putin with this shit, he's no better than Obama

This is fact

we want to build a wall with eu and make eu pay for it

Putin is just a simple minded terrorist.

Even the leftist papers are saying that is Putin's main concern right now.

Trump doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the placement of the ship, it could be simply Putin's paranoia. But it's unlikely the idea of a military coup hasn't crossed Trump's mind.

Ah yes, satanic roach trips, the worst kind of trips existence has yet to bare

This is the correct answer.

OK satan

t. Devil roach.

Your nation should be wiped of the map for the best

Get fucked, satan, we aint starting ww3.

Dick waving. I mean we do military exercises not far from their border.

>If Trump doesn't go hardline against Putin with this shit, he's no better than Obama
Trump won't do shit. That cuck is putin's bitch.

if i was trump i would just say next time you do that we shoot it down. and then shoot it down next time they tried.

That image says nothing

facilitating the need for USA to print more free money

>But it's unlikely the idea of a military coup hasn't crossed Trump's mind.

There's no question that the recent talks about the Deep State or the Shadow Government actively rebelling against the Trump administration are no joke, and if you further on understand why Gen. Flynn was forced to resign; constant media bashing demonizing the President; Trump going berzerk on the media; Knowing who Bannon is and what he wants .... you'll get to the point where an assassination is not really out of the works.

Trump is not only changing the political environment, he's shifting the tides in a war that has almost been won by the leftists. After many, many years, the leftists and globalists are at the brink of total exposure to the public.

>The Right is rising, as it has been foretold.

I hope that's why the ship is there.
I'd be pissed if we have to fight the EUcaliphate/China AND Russia
Don't fuck up a good thing Putin.

he's pretending to be in conflict with trump so people who think he's in cahoots with trump look dumb. he's basically downplaying the allegations that he helped trump during the election

>mfw Putin is having massive internal turmoil happening in Russia
>mfw the cause is the media being totally captivated by Trump's persona and the ratings featuring him skyrocketing off the charts

It will all backfire. Putin, as much as he claims to be a Nationalist, is in only for the money and power. An oligarchy would be afraid of an incoming surge of real populism and nationalism.

Loving thy country means not stealing the shit out if it

holy shit putins flying the wright brothers planes. better get on the phone to sell all my stock in beaver pelts and shift to railroads. that tsar is up to his no good tricks again i bet.

We'll see I guess

>t. romanian politics insider

This is real politick in action. All aggressive military posturing is a way of testing how you respond. The game is not your military preparedness (this is already known). The object is testing how you react. Will you be aggressive? Will you call and talk about the troops? Will you defer strategy to the military?

The Russians aren't playing here, they are evaluating out diplomacy.

>I refute your claim with this attached pic

Don't make me take out the boat, Ivan.

SAR imagery get's me hard.

bump

>coup
>against Trump
but they all like trump though
it's the CIA that hates him, and they wouldn't use aircraft, they'd use polonium darts to do it, or some other weird ass assassination tech those slimy fuckers have

I'm always amazed at how incompetent Russian forces are.

Same old, same old

Just, now the media is paying attention

/thread

this made it worth staying online tonight

>They fear a military coup against Trump.
with what army?

most of the military supports them lmao.

Trying to protect Trump from the "russian spy" narrative. Trump and putin KNOW they have to be friends but have to appear to be less chummy for the moment.

Possible but unlikely. The 'spy ship' is more likely there so that trump and his people can communicate with russia w/o being monitored. They could call to the russian ship and have it relayed to kremlin via russian network that traitors inside our government cant monitor.

Suddenly everyone understands the world now that they hate our President. Next thing you know they'll be updating us again with the troop kill count in those pesky wars we just got ourselves into.

This is literally fake news.

Stuff like this has been happening for decades. The news is just reporting on it now because it fits the Russian meme.

In Turkey, most of the military supported Erdogan. The coup in Turkey was launched by a small faction in the military, likely with the aid of the CIA.

If the rebel fighter jets had shot down Erdogan's plane, which they came extremely close to doing and only held fire because the presidential jet changed its callsign to a civilian one, then the coup would have went very differently.

If they can launch a sneak attack with a minority within the military and kill Trump and those loyal to him, there wouldn't be anyone left for the Trump supporters in the military to rally around.

REMINDER THAT RUSSIA HAS ONE (1) AIRCRAFT CARRIER
>REMINDER THAT RUSSIA HAS ONE (1) AIRCRAFT CARRIER

You guys gotta realize that Putin ramped up this bullshit on purpose because he IS IN KAHOOTS with trump.

Trump and putin both know that the real enemy is globalist jew bankers. Russia has been fighting them since the late 90s. Russia fucked the globalst over in Ukraine, fucked them over in Syria again, BET HUGE ON TRUMP by throwing Rothschilds out of central bank and may or may not have helped release the podesta emails to wikileaks.

Trump, Putin and Tillerson have a fucking scheme to corner the world's oil market with US and Russian oil (our two countries have massively more oil than anyone else at this point). As CEO of exxon, Tillerson made a $500+ BILLION oil deal with russian-owned state oil giant Rosneft:
msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/-500-billion-opportunity-for-exxon-russia-in-trump-cabinet-pick-827731523790

That is the backbone of US-Russia alliance against globalist. Oil IS THE MOST IMPORTANT COMMODITY IN THE WORLD. Russia and US are about to corner the world Oil production market between our two countries and cut the fucking Saudi and OPEC smooth out of the picture.

THIS WILL ROYALLY FUCK GLOBALIST and give Russia and US government's the leverage they need over the economy (they already monopolize violence in the whole world between them) to fucking squeeze the Jewish bankers out of control of our currency system. Controlling oil would mean you could fix Fiat dollars and make it based on oil and commodities and circumvent our coming fiat dollar collapse.

thanks for the redpill, beans...
seriously.
the us has 19, and an economy about 8 times the size of russia.
if you ever watch dashcam vids from russia, you should know that you should not be worried about russians. theyve got their own problems..

Oh no they flew planes close to something.

Stop the fucking presses.

digits confirm this to be true

>Putin
>Nigger

Literally the most based leader in the world right now.

Iran-Israel war user?
Ramping up tensions then backing out at the last moment stating avoiding war with russia?

Yeah i wrote that

It's nothing. They are just saying Hello.
Ah, ... oh shit.

Digits confirm Trump and Putin aren't in direct collaboration but do have very similar goals.

Probably a good idea.

Let me finish.

>...in the Black Sea

Now fuck off.

Give back Constantinople, you satanic roach nigger.
Russia dindu nuffin hes a good boi

no u

Okay, I'm really starting to believe we're in the Ace Combat 5 timeline.

>Osea (US) and Yuktobania (Russia) grudgingly go into a war
>They realize they're being manipulated
>It's the Grey Men (Jews)

This makes sense to me. If you look at what Trump stated during his last press conference about Isreal, he can placate them by remaining complacent when it comes to the settlements and one state solution. More locally, look how fast he is also approving pipelines with Canada and deregulating the energy sector. Even if you don't believe any of the conspiracies or theories, his actions look objectively like he's moving off foreign energy as fast as possible.

ha, got'em

That pilot in the number seven was amazing! Did you see her fight back?

So when those catholic papacy keeps pumping up the "need" for social justice and global warming in the same sentence, it's no accident is it?

If the fake coup had been successful? K

8 times? More like 20 times

They consider themselves ALLYS. White Christian Russia and white Christian USA.

Islam knows their days are over.

Sum of all fears but replace the nazis with (them)

whoa

I can't tell if I'm tired, and this board is just making more sense because of my own loosening faculties, or if all these interlocking theories really do reflect everything I've been absorbing in the news and culture.

aww babby's first redpill

It's like "Back to the Future" where for some strange reason everything occurs on Nov. 12 1955 like that date has some sort of cosmic significance.

We've reached a nexus point in history like it has some cosmic significance. Like some higher power has reached down exerted influence on the timelines to ignite humanity and make us reach our great destiny...

most the military supports trump, a coup is not likely - go listen to Steve Pieczenik

>most the military supports trump,
citation requested

No need for a military coup...

Section 4. Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Did his borders move too close to US bases again

OH PUTIN YOU'RE SUCH A RASCAL :DDD

Nigger, no. But we all know you are one faggot.

His puppet is about to be charged with treason and put in prison. Putin is showing force trying to scare the IC and the Senate into stopping the investigation that began today. It's not working. The Senate has ordered the Trump administration to not destroy any documents. Trump will never get to put Hillary in prison because he'll be there first.

^(you)

Russia couldn't care less, though.

Peskov even said that he was not disappointed by what Trump said about Crimea because good relationship between new office and Moscow hasn't even been established yet.

I like that things of Trump actually doing keeps getting bigger proportionally to the liberal list of "what's not fucking real, are you insane".

>We don't care
>So we sent ships, planes, missiles, and an army of paid internet shills
T.hanks shill

US moves ships close to Russia, 10 000 km away from mainland. It's like US hitting Russia first, gets hit back and then screams "Why are you hitting me, Russia?"

And the same applies to 2008 conflict in Georgia, where lunatic attacked a region that had Russian peace keepers since early 90s, and Ukraine (where CIA coup 101 happened).

Idea here, Trump hires a double tomorrow, and the powers that be stage a coup. After the "confirm" he's dead on CNN and start blasting his ass, he comes out and Comey drops info at the same time that Wikileaks drops Vault 7.

Kekd'

Putin is just being a typical Manlet trying to piss off Trump. Won't work - Sad! Mattis will keep an eye on the little man.

>Go listen to an attention seeker who uses out of date credentials to feign inside knowledge

And archived for the gods.

Uh huh, sure.

What? You don't think Trump can handle Russia?

Kek. He single handedly took down the Globalist scheme in the US by denying Hilldog and a Republican neocon.

Go fuck yourself shitskin.

Trump is a globalist and a neocon. He also works for Russia. Do you live in opposite world? You're worse than the people who think he's anti-Jew when he hires Jews and married his daughter off to the Jews.

fuck off gypsy-nigger

> Trump is a globalist neocon who is working for Russia. You're worse than the people who think Trump is anti-Jew even though the entire Jew media tried to take him down by labeling him an anti-semite.

Are you being sarcastic?

thx my man, been telling people for years that the Cold war never really "ended' more or less just became the norm, and like anything that is constant it eventually stops being recognized.

You didn't read what I wrote. I don't think the ship is there in a threatening role, it's there to monitor for a possible coup by the CIA and their army of catlady-men.

But is that a productive move on the part of Russia when Trump has expressed openness for future cooperation? Seems like that is counter productive to calming tensions between the nations.

fake news. This is the real article

The photo is misleading. It makes it seem like it was just Romania vs the Soviet Union. But in reality it was a much larger force of axis nations vs the Soviet Union. Most Soviet ships were destroyed by the German airforce resulting in the Soviets largely using submarines. The Romanians had 4 destroyers, 4 gunboats and 3 mine layers all for the purpose of anti-submarine warfare. So over the course of the war the Soviets lost 15 submarines and 1 destroyer to mines.

Overall the axis lost 45 ships in the Black sea to submarines and the Soviets lost 28 submarines.

So really get your shit together Romania you let the Nazi's down.