Why is trump against H1B

When Indian intellectuals are single handedly Saving American companies from bankruptcy

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O_visa
geeked.info/largest-amateur-rocket-launches-successfully/
youtu.be/dmANxHJ6s9M
youtu.be/gvd66ehWwso
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They should be saving their own multi billion dollar companies from bankruptcy. Seriously. Brain drain is a serious threat to your country

>Saving American companies from bankruptcy

One 7/11 at a time, god speed!

why are you against covering yourself in leeches?

We are not Leeches we are generous.
Leaving India to work in USA

Why are you pro it? You need Indian intellectuals to fix your third world .shit hole

Why doesn't India just use its intellectuals to become a first world country? Seems like they could do more good there instead of making American corporations slightly richer.

We will hire Indians then

Learn how to poo in the loo first. Also, companies pay your tech workers half of what Americans earn. You wan't saving anything. There are plenty of us here with high skills. The just don't want to pay for it. Thanks to Trump, my company is secretly planning to get rid of Cognizant.

Note to non-Muslim shitskins: When Murcans say they hate Muslims, they include all brown people by default, which is why they also shat upon spics as well.

We just have to say we only hate Muslims, instead of "brown people" because of politically correct bullshit.

None of the"geniuses" running American companies are h1bs. H1bs are used to suppress wages in the tech sector by basically during American workers to compete with indentured servants.

ex gf was poo in the loo and I really need to replace my i5-750
Ryzen hype please be real

this. nonwhites pls go.

>Indian Intellectuals

You're just carrying out the plans of American companies, you can be replaced easily once you're deported and/or not allowed to work here anymore

h1b is not for "intellectuals", it's for ordinary people that just depress wages of americans (and no having a computer science degree doesn't make you an intellectual).

If you really are an "intellectual" apply for an O visa en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O_visa

Unfairly lowers wages of those majoring in education allowed in H1B.

muslims are bad people, and brown people tend to be muslim

generously driving down our wages by getting the same job with "degrees" that are really the same as American high school diplomas

thank you so much he who shits in the streets

>Poos
>Literally parasites

>When Indian intellectuals are single handedly Saving American companies from bankruptcy

And ruining entire countries by serving as a dump for any and all labor that is even remotely able to be outsourced and bounced back towards the States with 1/10th the quality.

I'd say your entire country deserves to burn but the shit-stink clouds that resulted from that would smother the rest of the world thrice over.

Also intel makes better chips.

Not an argument

The H1B program was supposed to be for hires you just can't find in the US. That'd be HIGHLY specialized people.

Instead it became a way of hiring cheap tech workers who are pretty much slaves.

So whites haven't truly abolished slavery .
Sad

If Indians are so smart, why can't they fix their plumbing systems? Even the ancient Romans has that shit figured out

Then why did rome burn?
Clearly they ain't smart enough

When my great grandmother came here from Poland in the early 1900s, she never spoke Polish in the house. She didn't discuss life in Poland.

>I left there for a reason. I wanted to be a part of the US.

Indians don't give a fuck about the US. They're still Indian. They eat their shitty Indian food they watch their shitty Bollywood movies they open their fucking restaurants and convenience stores everywhere they wear their fucking Indian clothes. If they love India so fucking much WHY ARE THEY HERE.

It's not just Indians, I swear I haven't met an immigrant in years that considered themselves "American."

Fuck off back home then assholes.

Rome was burned down multiple times. It's still all there, sewers and all ;)

Roma Invicta

AMD is shit
also
>poo in the loo

it Indian technologists are so smart, why doesn't your country have tech companies that lead the world? Where's your Apple? Your Oracle? Your anything?

Bullshit. Companies that use H1B say American workers don't have enough education to do those jobs, then they import these people from other countries, train the shit out of them, and pay them the absolute minimum they can get away with. End the H1B program and they'll start training Americans.

Raja saved Radeon
Jimbo saved AMD

Fuck off pooinloo

That's not entirely true. Or even mostly. I hate muslims. I don't hate brown people with conservative western ideals and good hygiene who do good things. I do hate immigration.

7/11 was run by whites. successful. then indians started working at all of them. went bankrupt. japs bring back 7/11 to america.

really makes me think.

cant operate slurpee machines. get degree mill phds. move into motel ownership and computers. high tech besides apple starts sucking dick. dell has to go private. hp goes to shit.

Apple a bunch of white guys makes record profits. hmmmm

hires other degree mill shills. cant even learn to speak proper english let alone code in english properly. writes shit code, white guy has to monitor and fix.

uses american, german, and russian tech to fire rockets to space. claims they are geniuses since they can do the equivalent of turning on a computer.

shit, top gear's space program is more impressive than yours. those bastards almost got a car into space without a country of a billion and just like 50 white guys drinking beer.

But AMD has been a shit show ever since he took control. In fact, come to think of it, wasn't it a shitskin who took over since the slowdown of iphone sells?

here is proof you guys are a drag on american ingenuity.

Das juden dun did da finance for da goyim

AMD is absolute garbage, Intel has absolutely demolished it in CPUs and Nividia has done the same with graphics cards.

Every company that finds its self under Indian control turns to pure shit.

>When Indian intellectuals are single handedly Saving American companies from bankruptcy

Any wage savings are negated by increased spending on hygiene education and toilet training costs.

>Why is trump against H1B

Because if we deported all of the Indian nationals from the US, the IQ of both countries would increase.

windows has been getting worse proportionately to the amount of indian coders microsoft employs
really cant defend it when i have to disable half the operating system myself

shit the danes built something as just a group of them that can put a man into space

geeked.info/largest-amateur-rocket-launches-successfully/

think of that. a danish non profit is ahead of your space program. not the government, a danish hobbyist non profit.

>Indian
>intellectuals

AMD is quite possibly the worst tech company in existence at the moment, everything they make is awful

>AMD
>Saved

>offer to work for 1/3 the price
>do shit work
>ruin company
>move on to next company

Ya, you guys are real life savers...

Better check those leaks son
Ryzen has Intel in full damage control
Praise be to James "Based Certified Shit Wrecker" Keller

This
XP was god-tier
7 was retarded XP
8 and on has such been full fucking retard and now they root 10 to hell for themselves

Yes surely AMD will BTFO Intel this time...said the blind AMDtard for the 100th time.

AMD = Another Major Disapointment

First hire a first-world country to teach you to poo in loo

>Intelbabby wanders over to Sup Forums to dish out more damage control

Go back to your /bsg/ thread, Sup Forumsermin

There is no point in reasoning with low iq subhuman drumpfretards. They'll destroy their tech industry so that cletus' trailer park will be 1% more white. Good for them that all of them will move to Bangalore when they discover the talent

>be poo
>believe corporate PR
>think America is land of gold bricks and honey
>filled with Indian """intellectuals"""
>not even as goat as Chinese
>Chinese know the Jew tricks
>Chinese know the Jews lies
>Chinese know the Jew will defeat the white man
>poos will always be poos
>Chinese will out Jew the Jew and be final boss

Damage control? It's just a fact. AMD hasn't released anything competitive in over a decade.

Want to bet on whether they will fail again?

I rmember being in college using some h1b coded university testing software. Simple problems like 2 + 2, youd enter "2". Wrong. Coded so poorly you had to rainman the syntax Pajeet used and enter it strictly in that form. Higher ed.

Some graphics cards of their's are good for the money but the processors themselves now are terrible comparatively. They used to be far more powerful than Intel processors.

save us asian slave men! and bring orange chicken and leave jack burton out of this!

>be burgerfat
>call for help
>it's already too late
>help youself lazybone
>save youself hillybilly

youtu.be/dmANxHJ6s9M

LMAO

>t. Guy who knows nothing about the market

The entire reason AMD exists is to make lesser processors at a much better price point, thus creating more value. Intel is great and all, but quit being a faggot

he isn't against h1b. he's against abuse of visas for cheap labor that takes job opportunities from u.s. citizens so that executives can make more money.

Why don't they "save" indian companies instead?

(((Ross)))

>indian intellectuals
Why aren't they back in India fixing all of their third world problems?

You're making india pooperpower by 2020, you can use all these intellectuals yourself.

>be poo
>work for 1/3 price
>tell friends "indian intellectuals made America Great"
>don't have to be good worker at 1/3 price
>don't need special law if best worker
>best worker get paid best price
>not pay 1/3 price
>poo can't into supply-demand
>that why poo country big land of poo
>America stop being tech giant
>go home to poo country
>become poo again
also checked

You better don't fuck up Ryzen launch. I want to see iIntelshills tears.

Have we ever fucked up ANYTHING?????

Thank you based Keller

They don't need saving. They have enough intellectuals

What a shitty story

Thank you Raja

Poo in it!

MAKE AMD GREAT AGAIN

SEND POO BACK

Almost everything

Indian CEO = death of company

Yea right.

Yeah, constantly everything.

>What a shitty story
-t. Poo Intellectual

DELETE THIS

Not posting the real memes

you need to drawn a pajeet there for that to be a valid meme

Get ready for the 2020 superpooper.

I drew it originally. But someone stole it ( like all white people)

you already have israels success. inflitrate american traitors. get nukes. blackmail white people cuz they actually want to live cuz souls and shit.

see there you go. you communists cant figure dick out.

even your economic system is a rip off of the American school of economics that you partnered with the jews on using to destabilize america.

We have not shot all the Democrats yet, check back in four years.

I can't wait to see intel btfo.

unless government contract or monopoly.

facebook is shit. but can you imagine the aesthetics on an indian made facebook?

itd be worse than Compaq doors.

>be Manoj Bijesh Prajakrapalot
>be manlet with big hips and manboobs
>tfw no okcupid reply
>tfw no tinder match
>female poo say "only white boys pls"
>watch white men steal women
youtu.be/gvd66ehWwso
>become ragelet
>fucking_bitch.PNG
>fucking cumskins
>go to Sup Forums
>DRUMPF BTFO!
>BBC - HOW CAN WHITE BOIS COMPETE
>everyone laughing at you
>become a meme

>Indian intellectuals are single handedly Saving American companies from bankruptcy
they are buying failing companies like microsoft and google ect

and yes microsoft is a sewer of failure and retardation and google isnt profitable anymore since companies dont seem to be getting any return on listing order on their search engine or add space on youtube so bthey stop caring. any household name doesnt need google to tell customers they exist customers google store locations and online deals for them

>Indian intellectuals

lol indians dont know shit of their own history.

successful engineers in india were white. built wonders. islam fags come along and genocide. mix with white slave child brides. get modern india.

your islam side is why you became shit.

The same way African men outclassed you physically and Indians intellectually?

Dirty paki detected

>Saving American companies from bankruptcy

By driving down wages and making the IT job market painfully competitive. Yeah, that's really great for the American people.

>he thinks I'm white
SAD

Trump does not want to eliminate H1-B. Trump wants to eliminate abuse of the H1-B program, namely companies like Microsoft paying Indians $3/hr to work in a call center.

lol, black people winning powerlifting. black people being quarterbacks.

indian intellectuals. cant fix country. leave country. steal american jobs for slave wages. commit the jewish nepotism. fail big companies full of cousins. go back to poo country and live like kings.

Ah my fault.
Also
>American
>White

Poo in loo

Because they are unqualified curryniggers

Indians can buy fake qualifications from diploma mills that don't get verified because muh brown skin

Whites have to go through university to get the same qualification in their countries