In what part of Africa would you live?

In what part of Africa would you live?

I guess Nairobi

Detroit.

Berlin

I dunno, either the whitest or Somalia.

I'm not going to be around niggers unless I'm not going to have white police officers coming after me when I eventually have to kill a few to protect my property.

Ciudad de México

you're a fucking shithead.
ive live in germany for a 2 years and been to berlin on 5 seperate occasions.
The dominant minorities are turks and most everyone else come from different parts of europe. i never felt like cities in europe were as shitty as the parts of middle america ive seen.

the obvious answer is Morocco its the closest to being a european country with the only downside being muslims... the rest are either full muslim or dindus

London
Faggot

Buenos Aires.

Stockholm

A lot of cherry picking going on here. You go even a km from any of these cities' centres and you're in the slums with criminals and rapists.

Antofagasta

The richest whitest neighbor hood in SA

A rich neighborhood in Pretoria or the Canary Island. Ideally I wouldn't live in Africa though.

Bazinga desu

Harambe, Zimbabwe

savage

That's Clifton in Cape Town

You haven't been there recently, shit head.

Reminder that Africa is British, and Rhodesia would be the most ideal place to live, even today.

>doesn't want a pet Cheetah, superior British administration and defence, and a beautiful but untamed landscape.
>??????

They named a city in Zimbabwe after that gorilla that got shot

>pic related

>wanting to live in a country that is 92% black

Hello, Trudeau.

Cape Town. Id be killed the fastest there.

Baltimore.

>Rhodesia
>Black

Pick one, jealous Yank. (((Zimbabwe))) is nothing compared to that white haven among the wastes.

Rhodesia was 92% black even when whites were there. It's now 99.7% black.

The part without any niggers.

They were forced to be civilized and mostly live among themselves outside of major cities, save a few. Seems comfy to me.

This coming from someone who had a grandfather born and live there for 20 years before (((independence))) and black majority rule.

>niggers
>civilized

Top Kek

Simulated civilized behaviour at gunpoint is far better to majority rule and chimp central like Detroit. As I said, that was a small amount regardless. Most were outside of the cities doing manual labour.

Yeah, that's funny because some parts of "America"(lol) are so fucking dirty, crime ridden, and overcome with pavement apes that you could never tell the difference between there and Africa. Also, the USA has no real culture left, except for that which Jay-Z and his gong have bestowed upon it. That country is every bit as conquered as Canada or Germany.

less than 1 year ago.
i sprinted away with this sketchy nigger's coke after being accosted by him. but that's aside the point.it's still clean and mostly white.

Luanda

>Not showing Nairobi

Do you even kangz?

Nairobi is there

any cemetary
below ground
and inanimate

>no Windhoek
Do you even diamonds and shipwrecks bro?

>White population
>Hyperinflation
>Arab population
>Fair enough with their oil money
>That picture shows next to nothing, EG has a very poor populace
>Arab Population
>Arab Population
>White population
>Indian Population, not really in Africa
>Fair
>Arab Population
>Fair
>Fair
>That's a couple of huts next to the sea
>Alright
>White Population
>Arab Population
>Arab population

>TFW most decent looking cities in Africa aren't African.

My cousin is on a mission trip to Nairobi
Fucking cunt thinks she is helping the world and shit