Brit/pol/

cuckswell is a literal cuckold edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0PUu6M8ThhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More effort needed

UKIP is finished.

What does TP stand for

Is any old literal who a tripfag now? Is that the level of shite that Brit/pol/ has reached?

What happened to normal brit/pol/? Do we need to make a new thread?

Yes, though I have to point out that every tripcunt starts as a literal who

they're almost all asleep

Ah, well this seems rather shit though. I didn't know if they just tolerate this quality.

Show us your willy m8

Shortened version of "trannyposter", which a bunch of people were calling me. It just kind of stuck and here we are.

Oh, it's you...

>I didn't know if they just tolerate this quality.

No point in splitting threads. Besides, hardly anyone is up right now so quality isn't a priority.

Gross. Are people in the UK just alright with trannies running around attentionwhoring?

Sure is

>he doesn't fap to traps an chaturabate

You guys need to have a restoration like Japan did to reinstall the monarchy as unilateral. I don't think they would tolerate that.

Huh, yeah why didn't we think of that. Hold on let me just press the magic "Fix Britain" button.

youtube.com/watch?v=0PUu6M8ThhM

What did you think, lads? Personally I don't care too much about Milo, but he was just told he wasn't allowed an opinion because he isn't American.

Sounds a tad racist, doesn't it?

They seem to be fine with yanks so I am sure they can at least tolerate me.

Are hardcore monarchists a political faction or opinion in Britain? Like hardcore actual Tories.

No, they're not.

REMINDER

YKTD would be mainting the quality of this thread if he was still here.

>Sounds a tad racist, doesn't it?

I quite like Milo, although I certainly do not agree with everything he says.

You could possibly put a racist spin on it but it is definitely discriminatory. I would love to see them say that to any anti-Trump Mexicans or whatever they interview, but I wouldn't hold my breathe.

No, they're not and the chances of them ever becoming mainstream is very slim.

You are a country of more than 64 million, I don't understand why it takes one faggot to do this. We have at least 4 regular britposters in the American threads.

Go fuck youself yank

Rude 2bh

It's 5:40 on a saturday morning, fuck off

>being nice to retarded LARPing Yanks

you can neck yourself

I had no idea I was larping. In what respect was I doing so?

>Fawning over YKTD
you toady limerent fuck

LE EBIN MAGGIE FATCHAR MEME
LE EBIN MONARCHY MBGA
LE HARDCORE MONARCHISTS (they're a thing right?)

I bet you're one of the sexually insecure perma-virgins that couldn't handle the idea of a trip-fag you've never met getting laid.

Pathetic tbqh.

What if those are my genuine opinions, preferences, and questions?

You'd be better off doing a bit of your own research before coming to Brit/pol/, for your own benefit as much as ours.

You're a fucking moron.

Hi, Bongs

hello

You're the one infatuated with him lad not me, fawner.

When?

I don't know, probably never

If Tony Bliar gets his way, you're right

>If Tony Bliar gets his way
>If

user, I...

Which he probably won't. Does anyone actually care what he has to say any more?

It doesn't matter, the entire Conservative Party is New Labour 2.0, and they've encrusted themselves at the top of the pile of shit that is British politics.

>It doesn't matter, the entire Conservative Party is New Labour 2.0
Literally the same thing has happened here, the center right decided to hijack the left in order to get votes

I'm afraid there's no way out of this short of a coup, or a complete collapse of the country.

Neither of which are going to happen unless you ask certain people on here

>Neither of which are going to happen

This country will collapse, there's no avoiding it. When it will happen however is up for debate.

I am.

Only the king can lead us to the singularity

Time for a nap I think.

Enjoy your morning, anons.

Night

He's literally a Tory plant. Have you not read "Bad Boys of Brexit" by Arron Banks? Or literally ANYTHING about UKIP, Farage, and Carswell?

Fucker is a traitor that gave the UKIP data to the Tories and cost Farage an MP seat in ST in 2015.