Milo Hate Thread

>"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

I'm fucking sick of these god damn KIKES playing both sides and profiting from it.

Post all your merchant pills ITT. Milo, Soros, Moore, Kristol, Shapiro, Savage etc etc.

We need this thread EVERY FUCKING DAY to redpill this phenomenon of kike LARP. "Kek based milo". Fuck off cuck.

I like Milo and Shapiro.

same
savage too
fuck you op

When you find a way to profit

You

????????

I guess I grudgingly respect him for being able to ride his scam for as long as he has? Milo only gives a fuck about Milo, not any cause or ideology. Like, how he didn't give two shits about video games under he realized that the Gamergate masses were useful idiots he could corral into promoting his brand. And I'm pretty sure that "scholarship for white men" was funneled entirely into coke and peroxide.

Commies are scared of Nero?

I guess even commies can't beat the gays.

Yeah, its not a real surprise that fags, who breed AIDS but not children so they can cum till they die, are going to be sociopathically selfish

Only redditors like that (((sodomite))).

When you're ready to admit that you only really criticize him because he's a flaming faggot, we can have a conversation. Most of what he does is acceptable, and the rest tolerable. When we aren't defending free speech from unedjucated nigger-rigged organizations like antifa, we can get on to hating milo for gobbling cock.
But until then, he's a welcome ally in this war we've all been thrust in due to the intolerable beliefs of an entire generation of communist libshits.

>A coalburning faggot is a symbol for the normie alt-lite

Pro tip: jews might have individually different opinions

I loved mil because he would shit on the left
But now im thinking his anti white nationalism isnt good
But maybe hes a good entry point for weenies

What the fuck am I looking at?

I like Milo, and Paul Joseph Watson too.

(((CREW))) is agitating against our best guys.

Fuck off (((OP))).

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this guy?

Judging by the responses in this thread, it's all redditors.

>sucking even more cocks than the faggot in your pic

Milo is nice, he'll be based once he covers John "Hot Shit Dontcha" Molesta
Not his fault if his dad fucked a jew; he's open about jews owning everything

...Unlike that InfoWars Paul Joseph Watson guy