Was Muhammad red pilled?

Was Muhammad red pilled?

>Hated Jews
>Was anti-degeneracy
>Showed women where the belonged
>Allowed slavery
>Didn't cuck his followers with eternal celibacy
>Said badass shit (e.g. "War is deciet" and "Paradise is under the shadow of swords.)

So is he ... Dare I say, /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

library.islamweb.net/hadith/display_hbook.php?bk_no=4156&pid=556490&hid=208
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's a picture of Ali, not Muhammad.

But yes, Muhammad was most certainly our guy.

It was narrated that Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say, ‘The Jews will fight you and you will prevail over them, then a rock will say, “O Muslim, here is a Jew behind me, (come and) kill him.”’” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, no. 3593).

OYYY VEYYYYYY

STUPID FUCK

MOHAMMAD IS DESCENDANT OF YACOOB

WE

WUZ

KANGZ AN SHEIT

For you :)

>Dare I say, /ourguy/?
>>Is this /ourgirl/?
>> Is this /ourpony/?
WHEN WILL THIS STUPID /OURGUY/ MEME DIE? THIS IS WORSE THAN THE PIGEON MEME!

no he was a dirty inbred that fucked a dead egyptian woman because that's the type of redpilled shit this inbred arab would do.

WE
WUZ
JEWS

Considered to be in different clans(Hashim**, Qatadah+ and Umayya, etc.) of the same tribe, the Quraish;

The Quraysh tribe according to tradition, descended from Ishmael*[Tanakh and Qur'an, Abraham's first son].

The Hashemites**, share a unique maternal bloodline of Israelite* ancestry through Salma bint ‘Amr, great-grandmother of Muhammad(descendants of Ishmael*) making them both an Ishmaelite* and Israelite* clan.

FUKIN PAKI'S

How is applejack relevent to this thread m8

Or how is her reaction to that of ur post

She still a cute tho

Muhammad was a negroid

Check em

Filthy china tea drinking kuffars and homo encouraging yahoodis teaming up again.

Pigeon is a much better meme than pepe. A bird can be a sign of peace, bravery, courage, and strength while also being cute depending on the situation. A frog can be smug and funny. I prefer pigeons imo.

Also, Mohammad did not have sex with a dead egyptian women. He had multiple wives, a feat you filthy animals will never be able to pull
and he only married Aisha because her father wanted to kill her at birth but Mohammad said no but since adopting children wasn't a thing yet he married her but treated her as a daughter.

library.islamweb.net/hadith/display_hbook.php?bk_no=4156&pid=556490&hid=208

your prophet was a dirty inbred necrophiliac.

Yes, Muhammad was descended from Ismail through his son Haider. And Ismail was the UNCLE of Jacob ( Yaqub ).

> a leaf
Davood, just because you don't like the Ayotollah doesn't mean you can lose your religion too.
Stop making those shitty Satellite channels and read your quran for once. Mohammad is more than a thousand times better than Justin Trudeau and even that would be a SEVERE understatement because as we know, just because you multiply something by a thousand, it doesn't mean you make it a big number. .0000001 times a thousand is still less than one. Either way, Mohammad is a much better person than any modern day politician you can put at the tip of your tongue because he didn't play politics, he just got stuff done. Let's also not forget the constitution of Medina which made it so that Jews and various tribes wouldn't be a problem without even having to kill or harm or threaten the. How based can one man be?

FUKKIN PAKIS

(((hadiths)))
Fool. Bring something from the quran. Islam is only about following the quran, not fan fictions.

ANYBODY can write a hadith, even today.

I can write a hadith about how Abu Bakr hated English people and that they are the scum of the earth and someone would be a big enough of an idiot to believe it.

islam is anti science and promotes shit like being a pedo

greco roman culture is too deeply ingrained into europe and that will stop islam from ever taking a huge hold here

you do have a point though,maybe he did have a few points

he knew the natural order of things,men are men and women are women

>Was Muhammad red pilled?

No, he was absolutely fucking retarded.

A sex-crazed warlord and megalomaniac intent on collecting worldly possessions and harems.

Mohammed didn't exist.

Without Hadith there would be no method of prayer, no timings for prayer, no number of prayers, no timing for breaking fast and nearly 45% of Islam.

Ahadith have multiple chains of narrators leading back to Muhammad and various other methods to verify them ( like ensuring the narrators actually met each other and the Hadith makes sense. )

>anti science
What is al-jabr and why was Ottoman, Safavid, and Mughal empire more advanced than europe was until the 1600s?

If it's only about following the quran provide me the quran verse that tells you how to pray.

Then why did he refuse to take a share from the war booty for himself or his family ? Nor did he ever wear dyed clothes neither did he give his family members any high posts ( he often sent Ali, his cousin and son in law, to fight ahead of the rest ).

>Allowed Slavery

Slavery is for faggots and can bring undesirables into civilization.

He allowed slavery at a time when slavery was rampant, but encouraged his followers to free them as a way to gain forgiveness

That's racism. You could have kept white slaves and saved western civilization. But nooooooooo muh white supermacy made you have no mind blowing white sex slaves and you brought what you call ' undesirables ' into the west.

no he was a murderous pedo
kys

Fuck the sand cultures I am a nordic mongolian

Arab makes me feel like taking a shit

um no get out shitskin

Fucking batarians

So red its blue

that's not muhammad

we are not pedophiles, you are, and you are not part of us. pedophiles are our enemies

How is pedophilia wrong? 15-25 is the optimum breeding age for women.

>what is indentured servitude

Still, your point stands.

Umar was based
>Most Muslims migrated at night fearing resistance from Quraish at their migration, but Umar is reported to have left openly during the day saying: "Any one who wants to make his wife a widow and his children orphans should come and meet me there behind that cliff."
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umar

>Was Muhammad red pilled?

He was a filthy fucking pedophile and all who follow him should be shot.

>not even kidding

you know if they would just allow eating of pork and cut down the praying shit to three times a day, i think a lot of white men would be interested in converting to Islam.

>15-25
Married Aisha @ 6
Fucked her @ 9

Your filthy religion is from the devil and we will purge it from this earth with fire.

>raped children
>promoted polygamy (which is degeneracy)
>beheaded christians
Ignorant cucks pretending to understand Sup Forums: lol, he was le our guy! anti degeneracy!!1 hehehe!

>"15-25 is the optimum breeding age for women so it's all good"
>mohammad fucked 9-year-olds
What the hell point are you trying to make?

This.
The he was cave dwelling monkey who was so ugly he made it blasphemous to paint his face and went on to create the most dogshit religion only seconded to pastafarianism.

Where did all these newfags come from? Islam is based, most Muslims don't even want to live in the west. The (((jews))) weaponized immigration to destroy the west

Pork and alcohol are not good for you user. But eating them is only a sin, all sins can be forgiven by the merciful god

Also praying is not mandatory

>Ali
Yes, Picture is Ali.

Mohamed drank camel piss, had lice, lied his ass off, was a sexual degenerate - he was definitely not our guy.

>koran only
get ready to be killed as kaffir by the followers of the religion of peace

> "anti degeneracy"
> killed Christians
> pedo
> darkie

fuck off shit skin

>supports pedophilia
>supports inbreeding and cousin marriage
>promotes a shallow Jewish form monotheism to attract pleb followers who "don't get" the Trinity
>"redpilled"