Over the age of 18

>over the age of 18
>STILL lives at home

and I still get laid more than you

Death comes to all

Where am i supposed to live, in water?

>he fell for the "move out and get a house at 18" Jewish scam

95% of Sup Forums in a nutshell

It's easier to blame nonwhites and illegals for your problems instead of getting your shit together

shit i forgot getting my shit together could only be achieved after paying rent to some jewish landlord my bad

>blame

don't flatter yourself. they'd be too privileged if I even gave as much as a single glance at them.

>lazy_youth_slob.jpg

you call it lazy while I call it comfy.

Of course I live at home. It's where all my stuff is. I'm not paying $1500/mo in rent for this house so I can NOT live in it.

I stayed at home a while, thank god my parents would have never made it. like never.

so most people over 18?

the only way you're moving out is if your parents are already rich, or you pay for a trash apartment and work at a gas station

Where else would I live? Homeless?

are you supposed to live in someone else's home?

Are you fucking stupid?

>leaf

both really sickly. needed constant care.

>rent is $1500/month average
>can't even work in a medium skill job like a machine shop as an apprentice under the old men at private companies because they're barely afloat and unable to pay another hand
>have to go to school and pay my way through that

Yeah, nah.

21 still live at home.

>parents arent home much so havign girls over is a problem
>can afford a house but ill be living like shit
>doing an apprenticeship
>go on 3 week holiday each year and go to really nice places
>have fun and enjoy life
Once im qualified ill be able to buy a house and still live like i do.
I dont see the point in buying a house now and not able to afford living a nice life. Id rather have an awesome few years where i can blow money than be some loser who cant afford to see his mates because all my money is going toward paying off a house

If you dont live at home, you're homeless.

Jokes on you op i live in my wifes home

how about save some money instead of blowing it - you fucking leach.

Eh, my ex white boyfriend lived at home with his parents, all he would do is play video games and watch anime. This is why i only date black guys now. They're fun, they can dance, they usually have things to do besides sitting on the computer, they treat me like a queen.

still work over 60 hours a week, travel a lot,pretty good career.

>Almost 28
>Full time office job
>Live with parents
>Have comfy bedroom and office
>35 min commute
>Have saved $15,000 in the bank
>Starting own business
>TFW I haven't been laid in over a year

I do save money. When i finish my apprenticeship ill have enough saved to buy a 67 mustang. And with my first paycheck ill be able to put 10k down for a house.

If i buy a house now i wouldnt be able to go stay at 5 star hotels and travel the world. I pay rent so im not really leeching

How common is it for flips to live with their parents? It's going to become the norm here again, since marriage and jobs have been destroyed by feminism and immigration.

oy vez goyim why not put your shekels in my (((bank))) and pay me to hold onto it for you instead of reinvesting in the small business local economy and having fun with other goys?

almost as good/bad as China, depending how you look at it. it does sometimes go as far as extended families living in the same house, and are adults mind you. big difference is that unlike what you normally think, they actually share some burden on expenses such as house, food, rice, repairs etc etc.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the (((censored))), and I’ve been involved in numerous secret (((censored))), and I have over 300 confirmed (((censored))). I am trained in (((propaganda warfare))) and I’m the top shitposter in the entire JDF. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of (((them))) across the (((globe))) and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, goyim. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can shill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed salesmanship, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Jewish Defense League and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, goy.

tfw european countries realize 18 does not make someone a full functioning adult - gives them to the age of 25 to make things official

$1500/month average
I live across the street from a University in California in a 1 bedroom by myself and pay less than that.

The original (pic related) is funnier because it doesn't drive the joke into the ground.

what a little edgemaster. isn't it past your bedtime little guy? Or did mom let you have a bottle of mountain dew and now you're up late shitposting?

>$1500/month average
>I live across the street from a University in California in a 1 bedroom by myself and pay less than that.
Sorry pal, In-n-out university doesnt count as a ''university''

Are you on crack?

Shit thread btw OP

It's on any "Top 10 Public Universities" list you will find.

>22
>earning just $35k AUD a year
>housing market is ridiculously expensive
>just saved up $50k
>bank still won't give me a loan for a home until I either get a fulltime job or I double my savings
>work still won't give me a full time position
>no one hiring elsewhere
>not going to rent elsewhere with people because I'll be literally pissing money away

That's why. I'm paying board here at home, helping out with groceries and food whenever I can too. Things are looking up this year so hopefully I'll be out late 2017 or early 2018.

>over the age of 18
>STILL lives at home

Umm... should I tell him or does someone else want to?

>being a wagecuck
>giving money to a (((landlord)))
I rather live the neet life.

where else would i live? my car?

This thread got to me.

I'm 24 and a NEET. How do I get my shit sorted out?

That's pretty normal. Why the fuck would you move out and pay rent instead of just saving money?

Get a job. Unless you're already on disability you're going to have to pay for your own food eventually. If you're not at least saving now while you have no rent to pay then you're only jewing yourself

>Get a job
then what

Am literal retard when it comes to financial shit. Are online jobs fine for now?

> paying £600 a month on rent and food and not saving up to buy your own house
Who's the smart one here leaf fag?

Not to mention these guys don't even reproduce despite loving whites so much.

If you actually liked the white race you would continue on its legacy. I thought you were better then millennial libshits who only adopt dogs and get abortions.

Neetism is another word for white extinction just like feminism and MGTOW

>Neetism is another word for white extinction
Quit larping.
>muh white race
You are scum and not saving shit.

I'm not gonna write him a life manual, the rest is up to him. Being a neet at 24 means his path probably won't be college, so most things he could choose would generally benefit from working some shitty job in the meantime. Hopefully he's learned by now he's not above working a register for a few hours a day.
>financial shit
I'm not suggesting you start your own mutual fund. Get any decent job that's at least min wage and save 75% of your paycheck or something while you figure out what you might actually want to do with your life.

>just get a job and reproduce
>implying its that easy

>I'm not gonna write him a life manual
So what difference does it make? He will still be depressed as fuck.

Living alone on minimum wage is not what it's cracked upto be. It is not 'sorting yourself out'. It is still decay just in another location.

That doesn't really make economic sense though does it? The job market and the housing market stop me from moving out until I get qualifications. Even then, I won't be able to buy a property unless the housing bubble pops, and I'll be lucky to work at fucking KFC
t. low hopes despite not knowing what the fuck I'm talking about

Its completely acceptable if you're still studying or in training. Everyone I know who still lives in their home town lives with their parents and they're all over 20.

Meh. Lets me save up my money. Already up to $31k, a couple years I can buy a nice little comfy house and pay 0% interest for the rest of my life. Enjoy paying the jews their dues cuck.

$10K paycheck.. calling bullshit on that one.. are you an apprentice armed robber perhaps ?

>Living alone on minimum wage
At what point in any of my posts did I recommend this? I recommended he get any job even if it's just part time while staying at home. During this time figure out what it is you actually want to do with your life and then pursue that.

Thanks super amazing shitty boomer OP

By living with my parents I can retire by the time I'm 30. We get along great, share expenses, and I help them out with additional income/groceries/cooking. (In addition to $200/mo rent, I buy the groceries and cook. I don't have to but I care about their health)

That said, I am a virgin but my sex drive is abnormally low. I'm probably asexual to begin with.

tfw in the same boat, except 18 and casul

>on call
>twelve years
>work 25 hrs a biweekly pay now and stopped picking up on the off week
Why not. I cant move or I lose all this seniority

>27
>Literally live in parent's basement.
>Never held a real job in my life.

I am a living caricature of a human being.

It makes people sick in the head to fucking phone their balls off on demand. Do boomers give a shit? No. They sue and cut the funding and steal your pension and EI

Also adding, every neet I know in real life or closely online is an absolutely miserable and unhappy person, while most of the unskilled wagecucks I know are at least content. This is off-topic from my point though and I wouldn't advocate either of these options long-term.

>During this time figure out what it is you actually want to do with your life and then pursue that.
Apologies.

Personally I still dont know what to do with my life and dont know a way to find out.

I am pathetic.

>one fucking post once a month for four years

moved out at 17, bought property/house at 21.

this. once i finish my master's degree i'll find a cheap apartment. im 22 btw.

Exactly. Work or school. Make the world a better place.

Is it a shack? Did daddy get you your job or your death pledge land. Mortgage.

Francis?

Better than working a dead end job paying rent.

The entire economy is an interest payment and ponzi scheme

Fuck you college is like 30 minutes away.
It's a lot cheaper to commute than to pay for a meal card and a dorm.

He doesnt care he just shits on the road like a crazy person

At least i'm actually caring about the future for whites. Meanwhile faggots like you are making majority white places become the next Zimbabwe due to low birth rates.

Because you believe overpopulation is in every country even though it's only a problem for chinks and niggers.

>Great job contributing to white extinction my dude

I want nu-Sup Forums to leave and a Neet Genocide off this board to happen.

Grats you are supporting a broken system. See 16 trillion dollar bank bailouts in 2011.

Kek spoke

I am truly sorry for you
Life must suck
Tell your mom i said hi

Guess who's president and fixing the economy you lazy neet faggot.

To put it in perspective. In the 60s, was the precursor for the Price is right. Guess what they used to give away? Planes. Motor boats. And completely built homes. Now you get a kick in the teeth. A house you could buy for like 3-4 years' pay. Now it's like 10-12 times. We dindu nuffin capitalism doesn't guarantee inflation at the cost of jobs. Derpity derp muffin. Fucken planes. On a TV show

>Mortgages are always bad
Rates are so low that it's actually overall detrimental to make more than the minimum payment via opportunity costs. The worst part is most people I've tried to help with this don't even realize it and are too stupid to wrap their heads around it even after I explain it 100 times.

You work and support the system, marry a white wife and they will still outbreed you. Only solution is to let the system collapse and rebuild again. My neighborhood is being flooded with Hispanics. They all pile in these 300 grand homes and pitch in for the lease, its disgusting.

hey similar story
>work full time at 20
>save over20k in 4 years (24)
>buy condo
>move up the ranks
>supervisor
>buy corvette at 27
>virgin

All those cheap dollars is all debt. Might as well go neg and pay bank for more debtity debt debt

Like i said the deportations are happening, You no longer have an excuse to not reproduce.

Blacks have a low birth rate here as well, Now's the chance to outbreed them you lazy shit.

>no credit cards never will
>HOW WILL YOU RENT A HOTEL!?
Cash deposit

forgot to put
>live with parents till 24

You sound reasonably squared away. Corvette comes with pussy magnet preinstalled. Why still virgin, user?

Hah these might not even be illegals yet they are still taking over. Every white home here with the old folk that dies or moves into homes is being overrun. As for marriage its not really for me im kinda asocial but have a very high sex drive, its a shame really.

The chances of the system collapsing are next to none. It may not outbreed them completely but it will help. Blacks are currently at a low birth rate meaning we have the prefect chance to outbreed them. But you fucks aren't listening and continue to believe these overpopulation lies. We will become the next Zimbabwe if we don't take action and make more whites. It will prevent us from going there. GenZ is redpilled and conservative the future generations after it will be as well.

If you have a high sex drive then get a surrogate.

>American Psycho visits 4skinz

>I used to weigh 270 pounds
>nowim 170
>still feel unattractive
>anxiety in almost any social gathering
>i smoked ann ounce a week for 10 years, isolated myself(go to work, go home, sleep, repeat)
>sober for about 240 days now
>getting therapy/meds

lifes getting better but i esentially retired from life for the last 10 years

Nah, I pay 470€ for my rent, I don't need my parents to help me.

There are infinite situations in which getting say a 15 year mortgage(and not paying it off early) will put you insanely ahead financially than if you had not. As long as you're not stupid and fall into the traps made for literal retards.
>credit cards are da boogie man!!
Confirmed retard. Treat your credit card like a debit card and pay it off in full immediately. Had a credit card since I was 18 and never paid a cent in interest. Even if you never end up making use of a good credit score you literally get free money for using it.

>2017
>Credit Cards

We all use bitcoin now sweetie.