More red-pilled than censored western cuck shit

sauce?

>ywn experience this

why live?

This was such a well-made film.
Did it get any awards?

DOITSU KAGAKU WA SEKAI ICHIII
battle tendies was objectively the best jojo arc

why are you shitting up this thread with trans bullshit you stupid fucking texan?

iktfb

S-sorry

based movie called savior
guys wife gets killed by mudlsimes, he kills them , joins french foreign legion, then serve's Serb's i think in bosnia and further kills mudslimes. Eventually he meets a bosnian girl that is knocked up by a muslim, he basically watched her get her face smashed in by a croat.

Savior (1998)

Children of men
men behind the rising sun
Savior

Starship Troopers is literally fascism

you really think that movie got any (((awards)))?

>the loli/shota duo with axes and a BAR rifle

Fuck yes.

I just think the characters are pretty redpilled. Except Revy, I think she's blackpilled.

Angel Cop, find the uncensored fanmade translation

Germany science is the best in the world?

Name one thing you think the nazis invented and I'll tell you how it already existed years before. It's weird how the sarcaistic jokes about the germans are being taken literally today. "Wonder weapons" was a mocking phrase. Germany Employed several. Unusual devices, sure, but they didn't win them anything. "Superior German engineering" is also a mocking term, since one of the main reason they lost is most of their equipment broke down before it even got into battle, and their aircraft required several times more maintenance hours than allied aircraft.

>Children of men
>where Eve is a black woman

LOTGH was great.

Madoka Magica, the most redpilled anime

so much fucking this.

Hell yeah

Based
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xyxOXjZHl9U

2gud
youtube.com/watch?v=HW-C8KJ5Pr8

But I always thought Metropolis was one of the most spectacular, esp. the Anime one in terms of sheer visuals. Its even more relevant today than the original time the story was created in 1927.

noice

Thanks

I love when liberal media is so blue pilled, it swings back around to become red pilled. They try so hard to create a subversive parody of the right wing and it backfire miserably. You know they have failed utterly when the Nazis and space fascists we're supposed to hate sound like reasonable, well-intentioned people compared to the nutjobs at the helm of Western countries these days.

youtube.com/watch?v=xGeOEr6yFL4

Angel Cop

To be fair nazis did synthesize methadone.

Machine gun synchronization

I really suggest importing copies of this. It's expensive as fuck, but sales numbers really make a difference for anime.

I just started watching this, does it stay this good?

how the anime is called

tanya the evil

>Posts this on an anime imageboard
howcucked.ru

Enjoy your western cartoons

youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ

I will.

Fucking classic bro

Suck my cock! The lot of you! I'm Titus Pullo, right?!

old gundam

I always read that Metropolis got crap for being communist propaganda. But I disagree.Sure it had the "overthrow the fat cats and seize the means of production" message, but they end up almost destroying the entire city over it, so they come a an agreement that both parties like.

Super Robot Wars
>protagonist robots have German names.
>they fight Space-Jews who came to enslave Earth.
>said space Jews has their mech named with Jewish names.

Yes, it's all good. Remember to watch the OVAs when you're done and don't read anything LoGH related till you finish it or you'll get spoiler'd.