Anyone get a bad feeling about this guy mattis? He sounds badass but maybe a little too badass...

Anyone get a bad feeling about this guy mattis? He sounds badass but maybe a little too badass? If Trump were to be overthrown in a coup any time in the next 8 years, its going to be because of this guy, I guarantee it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kCqSQJbbomI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's the only man in the Trump administration I have a good feeling about, user.

We live in different worlds.

He's probably the most level headed guy in Trump's campaign staff.

>8 years

More like 8 months. Orange Hitler won't see the end of the year.

Mattis was granted special permission from congress to be SoD specifically because congress trusted him to keep Trump in check.

this

I think you just described a wet dream i had last night

Fuck off. Not taking this bait shill

Wrong. You are misjudging his personality. He is a careerist and deeply committed to military and constitutional values. He would be the rat-catcher, not the rat. Guys like that aren't smoke-blowing hippies who turn on their own Commander in Chief.

If Mattis was leading a coup, it would be because Trump actually did turn into a fascist dictator, like the clueless morons in the media are claiming he is now.

It's certainly an unpopular opinion, especially considering that mattis is highly regarded by basically everyone, but I looked at his history and it reeked of neoconservatism. I'm afraid we'll be just as involved in the ME 4-8 years from now, which spells nothing but doom. The ME is the graveyard of great nations, historically. They will be our downfall, too, if we keep interfering

>Trump orders Mattis to do something
>Mattis says no

What can Trump do in this scenario?
He can't fire Mattis because the optics would be so bad. He would be able to fire anyone else in his cabinet but not Mattis. This is too much power.

Nope I like him.

He has turned into a dictator. He literally called the first amendment the enemy of the people. That's something Hitler, Erdogan, Chavez, Mugabe etc would say. Not the "leader of the free world".

>it would be because Trump actually did turn into a fascist dictator

this is what we want...

Mattis is gay, so I would suspect he has some secret admiration for the SJW movement. He's too much of a liability, Trump needs to get rid of him NOW>

>Guarantee
Guaranteed dullard.

Mattis undermines Trump at every opportunity including NATO, the UN and Israel-Palestine conflict

Well according to the four retired army guys I know that met Mattis, he's the fucking Grim Reaper in a human costume.

>this is what we want...
If you are a moron and are actually wanting to destroy America, like those Antifa clowns.

Fuck off he has. He's as much a dictator as Thatcher was. Deeply unlikable to left leaning faggots who will constantly whine and throw out moronic claims for years to come. He certainly hasn't crossed that line and likely never will.

WTF kind of koolaid you drinking Austrailanons LMFAO... Damn Australiacucks

So what was it like immigrating from Australia to the Us?

mattis doesnt know the USA funded the bad guys, and is really good at killing bad guys
you call him a neocon because thats what he would be if he knew he was creating windmills
ALSO
>anti trump coup succeeding
heh

>too badass

put your diapers on and go to sleep you little bitch

Sounds like the perfect guy you want as Secretary of War.

>Wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=kCqSQJbbomI

That would make my dick rock solid forever.

>8 months
>not 8 years
good one straya

No way. The God of War will not defy the God-Emperor. You speak heresy shill.

Wasn't he intent on attacking Iran for Israel, though? Sound like a (((puppet))) to me. Though if not, then I assess him as capable in his post.

die shill