Gets into a debate with the panel

>Gets into a debate with the panel
>Why do you invite such stupid low IQ guests?

Jesus fucking Christ Milo, you're weren't in some Liberal arts college campus, that shit doesn't work there.

Milo really embarrassed himself on national TV tbqh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0PUu6M8ThhM
youtube.com/watch?v=HECI4QK_mXA
youtube.com/watch?v=2IHGlkMcDls&t=138s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trig/Niggered

>that shit doesn't work there.

Willmore resorting to blatant ad hominem was worth it though

Not at all

I genuinely feel kind of bad him, he's just not ready for primetime it seems

go to bed Larry

you should upset

Milo is finished!

I think Milo's debating tonight was pretty shitty.
But the niggers also had some bad talking points.
>You can just fuck off
>audience claps
it's clear there is a biased here when you tell someone to fuck off and they clap at that like they think they mopped the floor

Go back to your bull Milo

I sort of am

I anticipated that he would have been better prepared

link

Why does Milo and a bunch of other fags have those annoying spaz mannerisms?

youtube.com/watch?v=0PUu6M8ThhM

The entire thing was a shitshow, but his point was to show he's not a genocidal murderer, not to debate niggers.

Milo has always been shit at debating, but Larry Wilmore's argument was fucking retarded. I don't know who the other smiley negro is, but I'm guessing he was a diversity hire.

this is why he should have
LURKED LONGER

Shareblue... your shit doesn't work here. Go back to r e d d i t.

>Go back to your bull Milo

He's new here, guys. Go easy on OP.

If you are a fan of something, you tend to overlook its mistakes and shortcomings. Therefore I find it difficult to believe you're actually a fan of Milo, and am more inclined to think you're another shill trying to infiltrate and spread doubt.

We will not go easy on him. If he's an idiot, it only benefits him to know that. That's how an individual improves themself.

Do you speak in public? Do you put yourself in pressure situations? If so, are you completely calm? Are you perfect?

>Larry: homosexuality was called a disorder
>Milo: it is
that kind of defused Wilmore's entire argument right there. After that they just resorted to "hurr durr u confused or what?". That's literally not an argument.

Debate? The entire premise of that shitty fucking show is "2 guys and crowd bash 1 intelligent guest while he's trying to make a point. 1 guy stays quiet and scared, and Maher interjects with some obnoxious comment every minute."

Hannity and O'Reilly have the same kind of bullshit. These shows aren't actual debates or discussions. That's why Tucker is so fucking great. It's 1v1 me bro.

It annoys me what liberals think winning an argument is. It's like the Piers Morgan/Jim Jeffries incident. All Jeffries did was flip Piers off, tell him to fuck off and call Trump Hitler. Yet liberals were like "Jeffries destroyed Morgan!!!!"

He killed it in the opening segment

Haven't you seen when Hitchens reks (((Maher's))) shill audience?

youtube.com/watch?v=HECI4QK_mXA

Only saw milo in memes and articles before but that was my first time seeing milo speak. wtf he is a super fag to the point of cringe. And Sup Forums looks up to this guy?

Woah man, don't inundate my Anonymous thread that will expire in 2 hours with :"OP is a fag lol" and "kys kike" posts now. I've never seen such malice on this peaceful knitting board in my life.

There's a difference between being a fan and an apologist.

Criticism is better than coddling someone when you know he was being a retard

coming to a newsfeed near you: "TREVOR WILLIAMS DELIVERS (((POWERFUL))) RESPONSE TO NEONAZI"

The Neo McCarthyist claimed he was confused because he just claimed he had a mental disorder.

And that wasn't even said by the opponent he was arguing with

Because he like many gay guys, want to be a woman, they see woman as acting with this coy playful kinda behavior, very exaggerated when in fact most don't, or at least it is not so noticeable due to them being woman perhaps. He needs to fucking drop the cliche' drama queen gay character bullshit he has adopted. It literally is a character and for some reason a segment of the gays love to be the cliche' straight out of a bad movie gay characters. They actually look even more foolish when they are around others with the same act. Then it is like, they all took the same training course or something for how to act gay.

why does milo think he's alt right

Agreed.

If he can find himself, he has a future. He is bright and understands what gets attention. Maybe go away for a while, slap on some breasts, keep fucking black guys, and develop a cause and speak for it. His mind is on 24/7, shame for it to go to waste like many of us out here

He gets labeled at alt rightski
Apparently he is in the middle like Trump

Already there

comparing any us president to hitler is stupid. There are checks and balances in our government unlike in the weimer republic The legislative bodies in the weimar republic gave hitler absolute power like fucking morons after the reichstag fire . US congress can't vote on handing over absolute power over to trump unlike in the weimar republic

you could put kim jong il in the oval office and he wouldn't be able to do anything dictatorial. the only thing that would be worrisome would be that he has the nuclear launch codes.

well you know we can't let trump get the nuclear codes

The diva act is what makes him digestible to (((TV execs))). They can justify booking him by whispering among themselves that "perhaps it's all an act, could he be trolling the trolls? Genius."

/pol loves to argue whether Alex "muh filters" Jones is a plant, CIA et al. But the truth is, Milo prob is a soft-agent for Mossad or a Soros-laundered agenda. Milo is the way they nip the alt-right movement in the bud, or tread water to figure out a real solution.

In 10 years, this dude will be living in Israel and sipping cocktails with Natalie Portman. He's prob have a sitcom based on his life air on CBS or FX before then. Fuck this fa66ot.

He fucking wrecked those snowflake niggers.

One professional sissy, had two grown men sputtering and acting like fake tough-goys.

Plus he called out two fucking niggers to their face, as low-IQ retards. Then they proved it with their chimpouts.

Milo is more than awesome he is a shitlord.

I watched like 30 seconds of that and I just couldn't take it any more. He is too fucking gay, and not in a homosexual way but in a faggy kind of way. Holy shit, unbearable.

Yeah especially when he kept laughing when the lightskin nigger was throwing a fit.

Its all an act, genius

>on national tv
>implying anyone watches Maher's CABLE show
low iq nigger detected

this. i love that faggot desu. he knows just how to trigger people and get away with it.

Watching it on stream is still watching his cable show niglips

Yeah he did, but we already knew he was an enormous faggot. Milo doesn't represent the alt right.

This thread tests positive for paid Milo shills. I have less respect for the "guy" now.

>Be professional tough-goy.
>Navy SEAL, CIA, Special ops.

Get literally BTFO to your face by a British sissy wearing pearl necklace and bracelets.

And Milo isn't really made to argue with this kind of neocon shill Negroes. He is made for triggering femenazis and special snowflake leftists.

>when he's talking about the president being dumb jokes
>that hesistant clap and that hesistant booh because they didn't know if he was applauding them or insulting them

oh my god, you are even more retarded for saying that. you must be a liberal

Nu/pol/ does

everyone sitting in that seat has everyone against them. its just how the show is, they can just sit and laugh it off, there is no debate

to be fair, Milo is a very intelligent person. I remember him back in the day in England working as a journalist on behalf of the Catholic church.

>That fucking picture
is that from a new video?

yes but the media want a symbol they can destroy like a person. its the same with spencer. its not about any one being elected or running a organization called the alt right its about who the media wants to pretend is running the show

the reality is that while milo has a following and they would probably be thought of as this alt right. there is no alt right. ben shapiro made up the term to describe people who wouldnt go along with the RNC's attempt to suck BBC and become rhinos

meaning the alt right are simply not traitors or sell outs who are conservatives

He doesn't want to be a woman, he just mannerisms, it usually happens with gays that hang around with many girls, seen it happen with straight dudes too (case of a dude with a bunch of sisters), some other gays are completely deep cover as fuck, like just another average dude. What the fuck is this shit about wanting to be a women, that's for trans.

Because he was being stupid as hell and wouldn't shut up. What are you supposed to do? Gently stroke his scrotum until he calms down?

He wrecked those niggers bro. Niggers are the untouchables of TV existence. Nobody dares to question or challenge a sacred Darkie, for fear of losing his career instantly.

Milo shatters all taboos, and called them stupid low IQ chimps, right to their ape faces lol.

I love Milo.

It's hard to argue something like that
>Bush was called a lizardman
>he is

Where do you go? If you try to press for evidence then you get the "people are saying" response

Most of his OT viewers including Sup Forums watched his cable show

Pol looks up to these people too.

Bill Maher has always been lowbrow liberal entertainment, and that's lowbrow by liberal entertainment standards.

I'll always remember a friend telling me why he watched it. "Sometimes you just want to cheer on your side and call the other side retards". It's basically white liberal tribalism.

I think of Maher the same was I think of Tucker Carlson constantly setting himself up for rigged debates that make him look good, smarminess, smugness, and having a punchable face.

Maher is the most smug person I can actually name.

But Hitler without any power is still Hitler. He's the Hitler that wrote Mein Kampf. So Hitler classic. Hitler before he did so much winning that he got tired of winning.

He was trying to troll and get an emotional outburst. He got it. It was probably his plan all along.

>black american man: Are you American?
>white british immigrant: No

>black american man: FUCK OFF!

wow, such rampant racism

>associated with religion
>associated with the religion of NAMBLA
>intelligent

Pffffffffffffffff

youtube.com/watch?v=2IHGlkMcDls&t=138s

You asked...

I agree, Milo did not even research who the other guests were. He was outclassed.

"All you do is make Bush IQ jokes"
"Aw come on, I was getting ready to set up 10 more Bush IQ jokes and you spoiled them"

An unbearable act, then. Makes no difference.

he is not navy seals you idiot.

from wiki he is non-combatant technician (focus on crypto systems) in the navy. and he got a chief position as u do if you stay long enough.

this is not even a university degree. and he was saying he was "spy" so petty

Good. Fuck this nigger-loving kike-faggot. Here's hoping he falls back into obscurity where he belongs.

and then he sucks their dicks. truly a hero of the right.

Strategical faggot plant. Influential queer, supporting Zionism and Trump. Leftists not swayed?

This this this. And on top of it he got "hero" black guy to tell him, a foreigner, to fck off out of this country. Literally the day after #Daywithoutimmagrants.

Milo completely dominated. Here's why.

He shows up and answers a question that prompts the other panel members to get in his business.
Wilmore got all civil rights up Milo's ass and by suggesting homosexuality is an mental illness insulting Milo, but Milo shat it out into Wilmore's face by saying that it is. Wilmore will not be the same again all night, that special little snowflake.
Kingston as the white man knows not to meddle with the Jew, but the CIA gorilla thinks otherwise.
He's sitting there all hoity toity as a counterintelligence officer, waving his past achievements like they grant him some authority and then lowers himself to Wilmore's level by joining him in the insults. Counterintelligence has never looked this pathetic.

As for his debating, Milo was completely himself. I'm not a fan of the kike, but even Maher had to shut him the fuck up several times. Probably some stale weed.

So in short, a few facts from Milo and tropical ad hominems left right and centre. Not bad for the eternal Anglo.

How is a gay jew who fucks black men the face of the Alt-Right?

>got a prideful black comedian and a token black meme CIA spy to lose their shit

If you drop the black and white from your post it doesn't change
>the keikaku defense
These people are just idiots you tinfoil twat. Your level of linear thought pales theirs.
It's like listening to Limbaugh but nobody is stupid enough to let it inform their politics, unlike the braindeads listening to Limbaugh. It's Friday night liberal football.

No one is going to mention that he gave a shoutout to The Daily Stormer on fucking HBO?

Russians, obviously.
At least that's what the Navy GORILLAS CIA guy said.

It looks like he browse that site.

Alt right doesn't mean anything anymore, it's a general term for "things I don't like" for leftists

>OK Chimpmaster negro.

There was literally no argument made on either side. It was nothing but ad-hominems the entire time.

>inb4 muhhh counter-intelligence spy said the Russians hacked us
>Doesn't provide proof

meanwhile

It's true though, niggers yelling fuck you when confronted with things they don't like to hear is pretty much confirming this. They are stupid cunt's who are triggered into chimp mode by the words of a skinny poofter, they lose from there every time.

Salt-right

It was a racial IQ reference, and it was called out. When he said "low IQ" he meant "black".

It was the dog whistle the left is always complaining about. Right on cue.

Just more proof that he is an actual Jew.

Dumb faggot admitted to being mentally ill. Lmao. What a fucking loser. They shouldve just yanked him offstage by the neck with a long hooked cane.

he succeeded

most people agree with him, especially on the tranny issue.

llow iq

larry was freaked

>i'm only ironically taking black dick

omg he is not navy seals, he is not CIA

why does people think that just because he says "hue im a spy"

It's like my uncle told me: Blacks will always steal; no matter how good they are they will always steal.

Fun fact: All races steal.

why does anyone care what he thinks, his show failed on comedy central.

You're a shill. KYS.

totally this, Milo didn't even drop any red pills. The whole debate was "LOL TRANNYS SURE ARE WEIRD, UR DUMB, NO UR DUMB, FUCK YOU, CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP"

Kill yourself you dumb nigger cunt.