Trump supporter in the closet

Im latino and I support Trump. Cant say it in real life because MSM has got my family and friends . And they will end any friendship and good relationships with me because I like a man who isnt afraid to tell the truth .
Have you lost friends for being a Trump supporter ?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-17/dhs-insider-warns-its-spy-versus-spy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who cares, you're in spain.

I wish I had friends to lose..

No. My friends chew tobacco and drag niggers behind trucks.

Snowflake civilization and its new muslim friends dont come around here.

Were gonna make everything Great Again Friend!!!

xDDD

Trump here is the hot topic. There isnt a single day that people wont talk about him in a bad way.

Actually yes, I lost one good friend to the meme wars. Honestly sad that we never talk any more.

>Have you lost friends for being a Trump supporter ?
Those arent friends, their dead weight that drag you down down down.....

better off alone in a hole covered in feces then surrounded by brain dead zombie automatons unless you getting them niggas woke.

Are they mad at how he is treating your bastard children from Mexico or what?

Yes, but after that, it hits you, they weren't really your friends.
As an artist and scientist, people constantly want to pigeonhole me saying, "woah, I thought you're so liberal, you don't act anything like the redneck-Trump supporter memes I see on CNN, how can you support Trump?"
At this point, I've become an oddity in several social groups I used to frequent.
That's okay, we're about 10 years ahead in thought over Lefties, we're winning the younger generations with our memes and red pills.
But just watch, 50 years from now the Democrats will harold Trump as the greatest president of all time, and they will take credit for his election.

Yes, people are mad because Trump doesnt suck dick of muslims or illegal mexicans . And also the main source of news from USA here in Spain its cnn or nbc. Spain its blue pilled.

That's how it is in California

Which is a damn shame because Spain is perfect in so many other ways.

Inquisition when.

What does it feel to be a TRUE latino (France, Italy, Romania etc..)?

Middle and South americans like mexico, colombia, venezuela, etc... are not latinos, just hispano-americans.

Yes, its nice to see women and children walking alone and not being raped or harrased by your friendly Syrian refugee "Child"...for now . Rip Europe

The media is pro-refugees and very liberal.

The middle spaniard is against all that shit, almost all my relatives and friends are pro-trump.

Well, now hispanics have taking that term. Sorry.
Im Ecuadorian.

i'M HERE FOR YOU LITTLE BUDDY

>Ecuadorian
>Living in Spain

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-17/dhs-insider-warns-its-spy-versus-spy

>Im latino
show greencard, state your business and gtfo

But...but im here legally and I dont listen reggaeton

I'm Cuban, most of us voted for Trump anyway.