*sips tea*

*sips tea*

Still harambees sister

>Handed an award for being black
>By a supposedly top tier school
This is good, more people get to see that most "ivy league" schools died decades ago.

And she truly earned it while not looking pretty for the cameras that show us that Harvard truly cares about its african-american friends!

(((award)))

>Harvard

congratulations to gorilla on beign black human

they are ivy league, they just have to do the same dance as everyone. Harvard has an amazing med school and a pretty decent law school

HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP *SMACKS LIPS* HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP

An award? The fuck for? Honestly I'd be offended. I'd feel so patronised.

>milo
>nazi

This. Shit means nothing honorary degrees are bullshit and everyone knows it. Why couldn't she get a normal degree like Natalie Portman?

are you fucking blind, britbong? did you not notice that she's black?

>from Harvard
Like that means anything anymore. Just yet another affirmative action college full of shitskins, not the elite institution that it once was

Ape can't frame awards thoguh.

Shit like this is why US universities are a joke.

Ah yeah, my mistake, didn't notice her. Fair enough! Grats on being a black lady Leslie!

she can thank W for them letting in retards.

"thank you for cropping out the gyno

So are liberals gonna hate Maher now? I mean to my knowledge they were already had mixed feelings because he hates religions other than Christianity but now is it gonna be marked?

chillax bro, US unis are not a joke, outside maybe the Golden Triangle in Britain and a few other select european unis american schools are the best in the world. sometimes they have to hand a bullshit award to someone because the color of their skin, but what can you do?

>jews were honoring ape for effective subversion at their jewish temple called Harvard

how do you upgrade to 2nd and 1st rate nazi

Why are nigs so proud of their gibs? White people are proud of what they earned. Nigs are just proud of what they can guilt whitey into gibbing dem...

>while faggot x was out competing in the nerd olympics, we gave some idiot we felt sorry for a participation ribbon

basically this proves that HBO doesn't have a completely millenial shitlib viewership. at the same time, they just talked about year-old shit made some fag jokes and did not let him talk about trump. regardless of viewership almost every news network and publication is on a campaign to destroy the president

*sages it*

I wonder if Harvard has at least one pure white attending.

I would be in awe

what's the story

i remember that south park episode where they said the word "fag" should now have a different meaning because most people don't use it in the same context. i think nazi has reached that point.

the word nazi is meaningless now

what type of tea?

>knowing australians, probably shit-tier lipton

>pretty decent law school
>pretty decent
That's a funny way of saying top 3.

top 3 is a funny way of saying "not number 1"

What was the award for? Was it even an award? I can't find any information regarding what this event was or what Leslie Jones even did at said event.

Who's this Nazi he's referring to?

even with free speech and trump in office americans continue to jump the shark every day

amazing

>calling Jews the Nazis now

Okay, the word "Nazi" officially has no meaning now.

Whatever you do, do not post "it".

Who's that guy in the second tweet from the top? I keep seeing his face everywhere.

(((Harvard))) giving an award to one of (((their))) pet monkeys

Reminds me of the time Obongo got the Nobel Peace Prize for doing absolutely nothimg to earn it.

Yet all I will remember is that horrid picture of a dick in her asshole. It still haunts my nightmares

i'd ask you to post it, but i'm not sure i wanna see it...

While two other jews were trying to control the narrative of politics on both sides

>Get Peace Prize
>Authorize Drone strikes and continue to deport all those immigrants everyone suddenly cares about now

Nazi was used long before hitler, shortened form of Ignatius, common name in Bavaria. Jews and NatSoc opponets just picked up that insult and used it on them, to inply they're bumpkins

>a bunch of leftists gave an orangutan an award
>a jew interviewed a fag

Who cares about either?

>flag

oh god no

you got something to say 'bout my badass chessboard flag, brah? you can diss me, my family, my soon to be wife, but leave the flag alone

Yeah, exactly. Did nothing you could consider peaceful to earn a peace prize. Unless war is peace.

>harvard gives out participation awards

lel

I guess this proves that we need to import more refugees while impeaching Trump and paying reparations to Black Lives Matter while Mexicans impregnate my wife and I cut my own balls off for being white.

The war is over.

mexicans man, really? i mean i get being paranoid over blacks but mexicans are half-asian midgets with tiny dicks

Jon (((Rosenberg)))

The entire humanities department is a big participation award

Your Dad never loved you, did he?

An ward for the her existance beeing the missing link between humans and apes?

i like history. when done right it's more exact than other humanities

>We really shouldn't give this Milo guy more attention
>lets chimp out whenever he does anything and make sure to advertise where he is and what he is doing

Why are they all so stupid?

>a greek nigger-loving jewish faggot is a nazi
Oh, he said third-rate. Yeah that might be.

It's a layered/combined photo of the entire cast of the 1980's hit TV show "Miami Vice".

Why is she getting an award from Harvard? She's an idiot. You should be smart to receive an award from Harvard, not just be an outspoken liberal black woman. This disgusts me.

>awarding primates
lol

Some Antifa died suddenly, probably from overdose.

What did Harvard mean by this?

Take a fucking sip, nazi babes.