Pol approved faction in Planetside2

Been thinking of getting back into Planetside2 but can't decide what faction to play as. What is the pol approved faction? Also pol vidya

Terran Republic obviously

Why though? I always saw them as more space Commies than space Nazis.

The point is that anything Libertarian can destroy society and every rebellion in history have worse leaders that do worse than the original

Tried it. Sucked donkey balls. Don't bother.

TR, duh

I play vanu but If your into freedom and shit NC Is the obvious choice

This

>give it a go
>every match is a chaotic mess of people running everywhere like headless chickens and a line of people in the back trying to snipe stuff and ignoring objectives

Live Free In The NC bitch niggas, do you enjoy getting ramrodded by my Vanguard and its shield?

This game is only enjoyable if you're part of a big clan.

TR

No problem there.

anyone except Vanu is a filthy phoneposter who came here after the election.

Is there an active Sup Forums or Sup Forums clan? Might actually play again if there is.

who here 666 devil doges?

ps fuck vanu

I'm a filthy spandex lover using illegal alien technology. My first characters were NC though.

Mount and Blade Warband. I run into.you faggots to damn much on there.

NC clearly.
there is a goons faction but they move factions so often it's fucking annoying. Last i played they were on Vanu. Stared as NC and swapped cause vanu was OP

/vg/ had a TR outfit on what is now Emerald, but I don't know if it's still active.

We could start one. Don't tell Sup Forums about it though, they'll ruin it.

Terran Republic is stormfags, NC is ancap memelords and Vanu is enlightened Bogdabots.

They're all /ourguys/

Live free in the NC

War is hell son.

Vanu, because they're both traditionalists that are into transhumanist purity. They're literally A E S T H E T I C.
NC are at risk of succumbing to overthrows, as seen in the French Revolution (Napoleon came along), Latin America, and any other rebellious faction.
TR are globalists.

Vanu duh, Praise Kek

It's all still going after the outfit splintering several times and having a three hour span between each post in the /vg/ thread

what is ded may never die

The NC is owned by (((corporations))), and the Vanu are techno commies. TR all the way.

Meant for

TR
>pol vidya
Vic 2

Play Squad if you want some good team work or RO2 to a lesser degree.