Starbucks anti-str8

What the fuck is wrong with liberals!!
thewashingtonpress.com/starbucks-ceo-if-you-support-traditional-marriage-we-dont-want-your-business/

Am more of a dunks guy anyway so fuck em.

You can't support both? And anyway how would he know? Does he just read people's minds to check and make sure they don't support traditional marriage before they make a payment?

Has Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf made any comments regarding their thoughts on this pressing issue?

I guess you could say Starbucks is literally for faggots now.

Wait. Is the stance if you support heterosexual people getting married, they literally don't want your business? If your mom and dad are still together and that doesn't make you want to kill yourself... you are no longer welcome at Starbucks? Jesus.

He's just being a giant virtue signaling peackock to keep dumb liberals paying for his overpriced coffee.

>Implying anyone who is straight and happy to be straight goes to Starbucks.

Coffee is poison, and Starbucks is poison with an extra scoop of GAY.

Any self-respecting person stopped going there years ago.

this

That guy sure looks Jewy.

>drinking Starcucks

If you drink anything but black coffee brewed at home, you were a cuck to begin with.

>black coffee
Instant vomit

Who said I respected myself :^)

They are so massive and their customers are so addicted to their burnt coffee that they will continue to make money even while flipping off their customer base.

>Calling these people liberals

When will the madness stop?

virgin detected

>Anonymous
Faggot

I don't drink coffee anymore. I've been getting those teas with the little balls in them

>What the fuck is wrong with liberals!!

You spelled KIKE CEO wrong!

>be more tolerant of diversity and welcome all marriage!
>oh but not traditional marriage

>traditional marriage
What the fuck does this even mean?
I support gay marriage because marriage is one of the most conservative social institutions ever.
I'm not enough of a Christfag to denounce homosexuality, so I'm all for gay marriage if it fosters a monogamous relationship.
Shit like orgies and casual sex is degenerate as fuck and marriage protects against that

Clearly he doesn't mean "you shouldn't support a man and woman getting married", he just means if you don't want gays getting married fuck off. frankly i agree, marriage has always been a business deal historically and in modern times even when people marry out of love they just get divorced two days later. it's hardly a sacred institution. let fags marry, get over it, no one but you cares anymore

Honestly marriage should be removed as a legal institution and should be strictly societal/communal.

Is this real or b8 m8?

its a shame this guy is at the helm, starbucks just wants to be a normal coffee company but this retard has to open his mouth

>needing to rely on caffeine or anything else
Subhuman detected.

I mean, it helps when doing taxes

FAKE NEWS.

(((liberals)))

Apparently he meant "support traditional marriage" as in "oppose gay marriage". It's just more of the usual virtue signalling.

'Supporting traditional marriage' (which is just a fancy way of saying opposing gay marriage because you don't support marriage the way it existed when humans first started using it because you support religious intervention when it was originally political) doesn't make you a group facing discrimination. You are probably a retard, but someone saying they don't want your business because you hold those beliefs doesn't mean they are anti-straight. Straight people can support equal rights/privileges for gay people too.

This is one thing I can agree with Antifa on. Fuck these Starbucks kikes

Marriage should not apply to taxes
Married couples who are not actively planning on, trying, or currently having/raising a child should not get any tax benefits at all.

I can't deal with American politics anymore. EVERYTHING in this country is a fucking political shitshow. Everything is fucking shit on white males for how shitty their great great grandfathers were, even though there were a good amount of black men who owned slaves as well. I can't take this shit.

Not like they were getting mine anyways. They don't even have good coffee

Not only will you get my business, but I might also wipe some shit all over the walls of your restroom

>black coffee
I agree with you, but your black coffe fucking sucks. you should drink italian style coffee.

I'm not talking about what it should be, I'm talking about what it is. I don't think marriage should be overseen by the state, but it is.

Faggots are subhuman. I rank them below women.

what makes them subhuman? i have enormous respect for anyone brave enough to subject their ass to full penetration

(((((Schultz)))))))

Now that's a fuckin surprise...

Why would I give him my business? FFS I can buy all the methamphetamine I want on the internet.

Loser. Sell better drugs you fag. Coffee is a shit-tier stim.