THE WHITE HOUSE INSIDER WAS LEGIT

>MFW

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/reports-national-guard-fake-memo-ploy-smoke-leaker/

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-17/dhs-insider-warns-its-spy-versus-spy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hell yeah nigga. Doomsday clock is rewinding, MAGA

>this was posted on Sup Forums first

>more accurate info is being leaked to Sup Forums than to MSM

>we have actual insiders in the most powerful building on the planet giving us the inside scoop on a Bhutanese Yak Soup Recipe Comparison Board

What a time to be alive

Anybody have the insider screencaps?

Wait the media lies again shit was legit? How did this one site full of autism become a tool to turn the political tide in the most powerful country on earth?

No idea, but we're in the greatest timeline, lads.

deets on the thread niggers

this.

yup

1/2

2/2

We've been shown to be continual, unerring allies and continually battle the Left psyop network just for fun. We're ludicrously powerful, but somewhat unpredictable.

Thanks, user. Here are some (you)s.

The thought of gloomy Donald makes me gloomy.
He's brought a lot of warmth and happiness to my life, I really wish him the best.

Why is wojack such a fucking faggot?

>has lifted some of the spirits here today

I wish I knew if this is a legit insider. Still this makes me feel fuzzy inside

When he stars in Pepe's delusions he naturally becomes more like what Pepe likes to see in a man.

oh lord yes

Turns out Magic is real, son

>yfw RP wasn't a faggot

protect that smile

>just for fun

God bless anons and their weaponized autism

Can somebody give me a quick rundown?

Smoke em' out, Don.

>quoting cernovich as a legit source
Fuck gateway pundit. I didn't realize what it was until I clicked it. That site is leftist-tier clickbait.

See:

> Multiple sources within the WH have told me that the “memo” on the 100K National Guard soldiers was fake news designed to smoke out leaker.

> — Mike Cernovich

Woah, hot tip from Washington insider GORILLION MINDSET

Shhhhh let us have this

STOP PROJECTING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>rumblings

I'm getting real sick of these stupid liberal nicknames for Trump.

Is internal happenings bro the press secretary?

Cernovich is a fucking kike, but he has been right on everything so far.
He has kike sources in everything and he is well connected.
He could find info on anything while sucking STDs out of a tranny's dick.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-17/dhs-insider-warns-its-spy-versus-spy

I remember all the faggots saying op was larping and trying to slide more important threads. I believed though

D

C
H
E
S
S

Have some (You)s, spend them wisely

I always believed! Praise Kek!

>Source: Mike Cernovich's ass

Such are chaos gods

You could just link to the thread.

>thegatewaypundit

Kek. Just link buzzfeed while your at it kid

I feel like everything I post here is tomorrows news and hot take. My delusions are out of control!

>the source is a Cernovitch tweet

KEK

although I do think they are plotting a purge, they have to start getting these Obama jewish establishment climbing rats out of the executive bureaucracy

Rinsed Penis is not doing anything about the mid level staffers and functionaries and is fully on board with the ZOG deep state, we never trusted this guy and Trump needs to fire him

I'm starting to see why Trump us putting up generals for SecDef, DHS, etc these guys follow fucking orders and aren't infiltrated to the hilt by marxists, when Trump calls general fucking Kelly and says activate the right wing deportation squads, he doesn't run to a microphone, he does it

this gives me a little bit of hope. taking on the media is going to an enormous thing to overcome.

>Sources say

>The source is fucking Mike Cernolisp

fuck off seriously, this just wastes time

Who is the bastard and when does he hang?

WE WUZ CIA!

WE CAN PROPAGANDA TOO :3

Kek would RP again

proud to serve as a grunt in the meme war.

I believe

Which is exactly why I come here for news. I don't agree with Sup Forums's views but Sup Forums tells it like it is and gives accurate breaking news up to the minute

>not falling for the groupthink

OUT OUT OUT

The simplest answer is:
Greatest Timeline is
R
E
A
T
E
S
T

Your entire post was pointless.

I'm but a humble farmer, tending to my memes.

>gatewayp-
dropped, they're the right wing version of independent

>tfw CNN hates you because you're just a shitposter and you're still more respected than them

We're living in the best goddamn timeline imaginable.

>I don't agree with Sup Forums's views
well let's fix that
name something you don't agree with

SMOKED OUT

maga

>Sup Forums uses the public to elect a candidate of their choice
>Sup Forums has several connections inside the White House
>Sup Forums works in the shadows and is unknown to normies since they meirly don't look for us
>Sup Forums still has many members fucking with the opposing party all over the world
>Sup Forums spreads its own propaganda
>see that guy in Australia who makes murals I forget his name

Guys a.....are...we the Jews?

Yes.

Not a sheep. Can't agree on everything

>MFW America en route to great again

Fellas, I don't mean to rain on the MAGA parade, but have you considered the actual sources to this before taking it as factual?

So far the article only really links to Cernovich's twitter, hardly a credible source.

We are not jews. We have powerful meme magic on our side that allows us to slide into the best possible timelines. Sometimes things might look bad, but the fields must be fertilized before the fruits can ripen.

We are /hisboys/.

Do you have a moment to learn about our lord and savior, Adolf Hitler?

>we have become the yin to their yang
>the push to their pull

Here we are fighting shekals with memes

Hey, Sup Forums. What does it mean when I described on Sup Forums a month ago a similar method to smoke out source code leakers? Am I on Don's wavelength? Is he on mine?

Don't agree with Protectionism. I believe in free trade.

Also not a fan of the wall. I think immigration is great for the economy by providing a cheap workforce.

Basically, I align libertarian, except I'm a little more hawkish about foreign policy and using the nsa to sniff out terrorists. I just can't get behind Trump's authoritianism. If he proves to be fiscally conservative I'll support him next election.

If it panders to pols beliefs they don't need any fact checking it must be true.

>"Drycleaning" is a countersurveillance technique for discerning how many "tails" an agent is being followed by, and by moving about, seemingly oblivious to being tailed, perhaps losing some or all of those doing surveillance.[2]

we /countersurveilance/ now

Sup Forums, Sup Forums in particular has become the primordial soup from which almost all western culture spawns from.

We are shaping this would to our ends with nothing but pure willpower and tenacity, eventually the jews will be subordinate to us, they will beg us to stop, they will wish death on us but we will triumph because our intentions are pure and natural.

The meme was is not a joke, it is real and we are winning.

gaslighting is a classic method for finding spies or leakers

How do I spam twitter? I remember seeing some pasta about tricking their API but didn't save it.

Go back to feddit.

You have to be able to vet raw Intel to hang out here.

Same here, brother. Shadilay!

>claiming information is power (cnn, ultramarine)
>while the opponent does not know about you, manipulate every information about you(trump, alpha legion)

Trump is Alpharius.

Fake and gay

cuck

That's oddly specific there, Latvia.

>I think immigration is great for the economy by providing a cheap workforce.
>I align libertarian

>supports slaves
>but im libertarian bro

fuck off jew

How do you rationalize the fact that Mexican aliens working in the US rob Mexico of their labor, and rob the US of its currency?
This is obviously a a detriment to both nations
>Cheap labor
Curious. Are you in favor of slavery?

Sup Forums needs to return to the slime that spawned it, Sup Forums needs to be merged back with Sup Forums.

It's the only was to dilute the poison - with traps, cawk rate and goarrr...

>We
Like Canadians ever fucking do anything other than suck immigrant cock while they hope and pray for weed to be legalised so they can escape the faggoty reality they've created for themselves.

The Leaf needs to be composted.

>thegatewaypundit.com

Hey. HEY!

Shut the fuck up.

By the style of typing and buttblasted, snobbiness I'd be convinced the shill was Brock himself.

Indeed.
They've forsaken their heritage.
DAY OF THE RAKE.

Libertarians support open borders and no minimum wage sooooo yeah I wouldn't call it slavery when they're getting paid and aren't owned by their bosses but ok

I wouldn't agree with protectionism if I had the capital to exploit the cheap workforce, or the connections to exploit trade. however I have neither and thus am forced to scrounge for wage jobs.

What was national guard memo?

I've been out

We might want to rethink our OpSec.

It seems one of the leakers caught wind of this according to that article.

we're the jews now

>no minimum wage
>getting paid

don't you have foreskins to eat, Shekelberg?

>I think immigration is great for the economy

You may be a libertarian, but our government isn't. Free immigration only works when there are no considerable benefits provided to those who enter the country by the government. Even Milton Friedman acknowledged this, and said we needed to control immigration until the government stopped giving out free money.

You're supporting a demonstrably negative economic, cultural, and arguably political (latinos vote overwhelmingly democrat, good luck getting your libertarian government with mexicans making up half the population) force in the name of being ideologically consistent. Why the hell would you do that?

National guard was to be mobilised as a death squad unit.
This was trumps plan to "clean up urban areas".
You can still join by calling recruitment offices and asking to be a member of the death squads.

Didnt he say in a conference that the leaks are real, but the news was fake? Makes sense now xD

4D Chess