Is he, dare I say, /ourguy/ ??

Is he, dare I say, /ourguy/ ??

Hang yourself roach

is Markiplier /ourguy/ too?

Who's this faggot?

a 6'4" anti-semite aryan with godlike physical features

No, he's just a guy who made a jew joke. That doesn't mean he's "our guy", it means he's probably just an average minded person who made an edgy remark. That shouldn't mean he's immediately a part of 'le internet hate machine", it shouldn't mean anything.

Why is Felix destroying his blue eyes heritage with Marzia?

He is 5'9 tho

His audience will be our main force someday, don't alienate new faggots, just fuck them gently until they think it's cool.

Do you guys realize that you are the cause of this drama? The whole reason they made those articles about him is because some faggot at WSJ was reading Sup Forums and seeing you guys make threads calling him /ourguy/. I love how much shit Sup Forums can cause without even trying.

He makes Nazi youtube videos for 14 year olds who will be eligible to vote Trump in 2020

He's definitely /ourguy/

>The whole reason they made those articles about him is because some faggot at WSJ was reading Sup Forums and seeing you guys make threads calling him /ourguy/

lel. This is why I love the current popularity of Sup Forums during/after elections. we can literally manipulate anything. meme magic is in its strongest phase.

Definitely our guy.

He's calling out the (((media))).

The memes must flow

GenZ is happening boys

marzia is barely acceptable with all that makeup lmao

Check her channel, she looks better sans makeup.

Do you think Marzia is crazy in sex or just average normal?

A tool to the so called """"alt right""""

The best part is that the media is unwittingly exposing themselves as frauds to millions of young people. Sup Forums doesn't even have to try anymore, they will fall for bait even when it isn't there.

Honorary.

she's from northern italy, she's probably just boring

fun fact: her last name is Bisognin, that in italian is translated as "needing to go to the bathroom"

Fuck no hes not our guys,hes a stormfag.

>Having the chance to promote "the greatest story never told"
>Stupid "kill all jews" joke

.../ourguy/ ?
That would be some 8th dimension chess to damage the media image...

>she's from northern italy, she's probably just boring
Well, according to Sup Forums if she was from South Italy she would be screaming Allahu Akbar

Better white and boring than mixed and fun

I jizzed in his arsehole in the 19th grade m8

Coincidence?

literally friends with jew

Pew"DieKikes"Pie

It depends on how you want to define /ourguy/, in all seriousness. The progressive neo-marxists are being opposed by multiple different types of people. If you consider "opposed to SJW horseshit" to mean /ourguy/, then yes, but if you want to break out the ideological purity tests, then no, at least for Mark. I'd advise against breaking those tests out right now, by the way. We've got some big victories in the bank when it comes to politics, but they're still fighting us there, and they are still completely and utterly entrenched in many other public institutions, like academia and the media. The quickest way to lose all the progress we've made is to delude ourselves into thinking we've already won, and breaking down into opposing factions. We've already got enough of that from cucks like Paul Ryan.

If SJW media fags can't handle memes, that's their own fault.

>manchild /ourguy/

No. All of you faggots that think so bought the MSM stories without question and should be purged.