Is Markiplier /ourguy/?

Following the recent scandals of PewdieGate, Mark uploaded a video in response to the hysteria surrounding the "death to all jews" joke, stating that he "doesn't care if someone thinks that i'm spreading hate if i support the freedom of speech of someone" that happens to be Felix

Is this the beginning of the redpill?

youtube.com/watch?v=YBMkrXG8KMY

Mark is a degenerate Hapa faggot. I don't fucking care if he "supports" free speech, everyone claims they support free speech, that means nothing.

Mark seems like a good guy and I don't find anything particularly degenerate about him. Definitely blue pilled though. This whole pewdiepie thing is so retarded that even blue pilled normies are beginning to turn on their overlords

you sound pretty nazi to me *sips tea*

He is extremely emotionally manipulative.

How so? What is he manipulating people to do/believe?

He really said that?

I watched Markiplier in 2014 when he was still much less popular than someone like Cr1tikal, much less one of the biggest authorities. I stopped when he started to shift his content more and more to inoffensively pander to little kids and the Five Nights at Freddy's/Undertale spergs, which is around the same time that he started dying his hair those faggoty colors.

Why do you say manipulative?
I watched some videos of his a while back. He seemed emotionally "open" I guess, not manipulative.
Maybe I can't notice it because of the autism though heh.

tolerance, love thy enemy stuff, which is fine, whatever, but he's a voice actor and he knows exactly how to evoke emotion with his voice, couple of times in there his voice strategically broke, i dont know it just rubs me the wrong way, he could be used against us on generation z, all I'm saying is that he's an actor and he could be dangerous

He did a charity event for the Human Rights Campaign. I like the Make-a-Wish stuff he does, but he's definitely blue-pilled.

he said he "doesn't give a fuck what color, religion, or country you are from" but he also said that "reducing peoples to labels just to shut down an intellectual discourse is lazy and stupid, and that i'm is not normalizing hate just because a friend of mine made a joke and the whole jewish cabal picked on him"

Mark is a QT. Don't bully muh markiplier.

He's a good quiet dude with a big heart who just wants to try and create a bubble of love for everyone.

He's not /ourguy/
He's just a good guy.

>all this talk about the media being unethical
A P O LO G I Z E

Sup Forums is always right

>he's a voice actor and he knows exactly how to evoke emotion with his voice, couple of times in there his voice strategically broke, i dont know it just rubs me the wrong way
Interesting desu.
tbf stuff like this might become second nature after a while. Not necessarily deceptive or insincere, just skilled communication.

this is a joke right? surely that wasn't published

We know the general tactics they will use now.
Think we will see anything new this time around?

BASED SIBERIAN-GENETIC HAWAIIAN

>inb4 NaziPlier

>is Markiplier /ourguy/?
No, and I'm not gonna watch the vid because this dude makes the shittiest content but it's already quite clear he's only bringing up the subject because it will get him more views, hence you here blatantly shilling.

sage

Who here's swallowed the Bachpill?

>Fischbach brothers receive Bogdanoff call
>Get quick rundown on the media platforms they'll infiltrate and eventually lead
>The Youtube and web comic community is now under the influence of the Bogdanoffs

If only TayTay would confirm she's /ourgirl/......

Hahahha holy shit normies are so fucking stupid.

That rant didn't make an ounce of sense. Like completely incoherent gibberish

>leaf complaining about others making shitty content

oh am i laffin

This guy always puts himself in places where nobody cares what he thinks.

Fuck no.

Recommending to not hate people even if they commit acts of violence against you is bluepilled to the max

He's just opinionated because I believe he's a very principled person. Whether people watch or listen to him, that's who he is and what he'll talk about. I think Markiplier is a stand up guy and alot of these popular youtuber like Mark and Felix are actually red pilled, they're just good at hiding their power levels

RE-SPECT.

I. don't. give. a. FUCK.

>RE
>SPECT

Because you see, our children are going to wonder why their FOREFATHERS. DIDN'T. TAKE. THE. HIGH. ROAD.

basically this. He may be blue pilled but he seems to genuinely care about the people who watch his videos and wants them to be happy and better people. That imo is at least better than telling them to hate people with different views.

Who knew a gay youtuber thread would bring out all the reddit? Real surprise there.

le upvote friend XXXDD

He's literally friends with the guy who just got shat on by half the liberal media. He's not sticking his dick in for no reason.

Basically, he's fairly left-wing, but he doesn't seem like a progressive. I felt some undertones in the video that he's been watching some of this shit going on for a while and has been pretty pissed off about it.

It's hard to listen to with so much bass.

this guy is annoying as fuck and speaks as if he's some savior. also this shit is normie, rly makes u think, tier

Gaming press-wide hitpiece on their own consumer base sparked gamergate and redpilled the neets.

Now the media-wide hitpiece on Pewdiepie is going to redpill the normies on jewtube.

For people who've been losing everything, the left sure do seem intent on picking fights. It's fantastic.

>this shit is normie, rly makes u think, tier
That's important though. This stuff is leaking out into the normal public at an accelerated rate. Like I said in Mark is clearly well on the left, but even he is against these neo-marxist thought police fucks. I saw some faggot in the comments of that video saying that Felix was a bad person for normalizing Nazis or something and just getting BTFO by everyone else. This is what we want.

>>this shit is normie, rly makes u think, tier
>That's important though. This stuff is leaking out into the normal public at an accelerated rate.

I just wanted to agree and reemphasize this.

We won a few battles with Brexit and Trump winning the election, but if we want to win the war we need the next generation to be uncucked.

Youtubers like Pewdiepie and Mark are DIRECT voices to Generation Z.

Let's just hope the voices emphasize scrutiny of the media, personal liberty, limited government, race realism and not fascist bullshit.

THE INTERNET IS THE ALT MEDIA

ALT MEDIA IS AT WAR WITH MAINSTREAM MEDIA

ALT MEDIA IS /OURGUY/

THEY AREN'T FULLY REDPILLED BY ANY MEANS. BUT THEY ARE DEFINITELY A USEFUL TOOL.

IF YOU WANT TO FURTHER THE MOVEMENT THEN YOU SHOULD SUPPORT THE ALT MEDIA

It's a well known fact that trained theater actors are used to manipulate people this is nothing new.

I catched a glimpse of that before the comments were disabled, what happened?

No.

I will give him this though: he's smart and he's genuinely kindhearted. His channel has devolved into the typical five nights at freddies/undertale cancer and he might have faggoty hair but he's done nothing wrong really.

great video

>liberal guy defend or make an edgy
>make a "is he our guy" thread