youtube.com/watch?v=rFMRjSE496c
youtube.com/watch?v=vd6uF5Wvbhs
youtube.com/watch?v=kBFI2rU8u5k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek

Trump sucks dicks like his degenerate brother

AWWOOO

Hello.

I'd like to remind you that the jews hate Russia, and have had vengeance in their mind ever since the publication of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion in 1903.

"The only statement I care to make about The Protocols is that they fit in with what is going on... They have fitted the world situation up to this time. They fit it now." -Henry Ford

There's a big reason they push animosity and conflict between the USA and Russia, because we're the only nations which have an actual chance of securing a foothold and creating a powerful enough coalition to resist the world-eaters we have dictating our lives today.

I'll also mention, that during the civil war, a conflict forced upon us by British Jews using their cousin's slaveholdings to push division and racial strife in america and to then justify inciting a civil war, the Russian Czar at the time, Alexander II, sent his entire fleet to the coast of the Union to prevent a combined French/British fleet from annihilating the USA and handing our republic over to Jewish slavers.

Do not fall for their schemes. They attempt to direct internal dissent into outward hostility.

Reminder if Russia falls completely, the USA will be the next rhodesia. We will have no friends in the world that aren't outright jewish puppets. We will have no options if a European nation breaks the chains before us, because our slave government, shepherded by the intelligence services and media, will just bomb them into submission and import third worlders into the ruins. Then, in turn, we will have no recourse if they decide the grip has slipped too far and attempt to Samson us.

We NEED the russian people on our side. We NEED Russia as our eternal ally.

Atleast there's a chance the Russian people can break free of the shell, but we need to work together. The destruction of Russia will be the destruction of the white race.

And repeal the 1965 immigration act.

Some fresh awoo OC for those who didn't get it
Have a good night /ptg/ ~

Did he say he was making a major announcement tomorrow at the rally?

I was told Clean Coal doesn't exist since high school. Just how wrong have I been taught?

PRAISE

Thanks dad

qt

Sleep tight, sleepy shooper

No matter what happens this year, she is in the top 3 of women you want to hate fuck.

MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=hlrOAEr6dXc

where will the jews run when they have ruined every rich nation hospitable to them? The chinks won't take them

AWOO~

nn

Got any more of these, or were those all the pages?

Im just wondering what's American Sup Forums approved beer?

Its clean enough that its not wildly worse than other carbon burning, and certainly better than China burning more of it; which they will do since us not using it only makes it cheaper for them to burn.

based bess kalb

Yuengling & Shiner

she's not hot enough to hate fuck

i'd hate fuck that anti trump bitch that they bring on fox and fox business all the time. can't remember her name, she's pretty tan

in other news, /k/ was spotted in oakland this morning

yuengling

Tell me about coal

Why do white trash still wanna burn coal?

Theres no such thing as clean coal. Shit is old technology

what did kek mean by this?

AWOO~

Trump stinks like shit. He doesn't know whats really going on. He says Iran is the biggest sponsor of terrorism and makes literally no mention of sanctions or the funding of terrorists by Saudi Arabia & Qatar which even Assad has talked about.

One of them had a decent Superb Owl ad...uh...can't quite remember it. Welp.

Sam Adams is where it's at desu senpai

I want to narrow in on why liberals are fucking psychopaths. Anyone can understand the ambient, and obvious reasons, but I want to know fully the scientific mechanics of how these people go fucking apeshit.

How the fuck does it become so addictive and damaging? How does this shit start? Shitty childhood?

i'm glad i have trump is in my life.
i will never say hellow to him
i will never shake hands with him
i don't know what i will do after his 8 years
but for now
i can proudly call him my president

I don't hate sweety pumpkin. She's like a little bird chirping haughtily in her cage. She chirps for my amusement, and she build the cage for herself, even if she cannot recognize that.

I have faith that ultimately if whites do fail and we succumb, that the eternal celestial will atleast try to preserve and look upon our memory and honor our archievements. After they grind up and eat all the africans and non-chinks in a non-white world, obviously.

I'm still not sure if thats a gun or just an air rifle or someshit

hahahaha is that real? they really kept the camera on him?

youtube.com/watch?v=snhiofL2Rh4

Shiner

you can always meet him at a rally :)

She actually looks good with the hat on. Who knows, one of us may save her from herself soon enough.

Damn chick doesn't even post herself on Instagram - just her stupid dogs.

>99
>77

He mean't that all AWOOs go to Heaven, user.

Yuengling
America's Oldest Brewery

anyone else regret voting for jill?

i thought she was going to be the one to bring the green party on the map...

but fucking alleppo johnson destroyed her in the popular and the libertarians are now more relevant than ever

jills 1,457,222... couldn't stop gary's 4,489,233... it's over

Could be worse, you could live a short drive from his rally later today but not go because you have no one to go with and convinced yourself you'll be turned away like all the extra people at other rallies.

I'm watching this vid just now:
youtube.com/watch?v=rFMRjSE496c

It's a compilation of old interviews with Trump. It's quite revealing. It seems to me that his stance hasn't changed much.
For example, defence. You don't get something for nothing.
Watch it anons. It's good.

Not My Fathers Rootbeer

>enough
So it's not clean. Which means that it's dirty. Clean coal literally doesn't exist. It doesn't take a 180+ IQ to figure that it, but I have one, and as you might have guessed I voted for pic related.

She should have asked for a recount

FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT

where is that image of the user who took lsd and saw the awoo dimension

>doesn't even post herself on Instagram
Probably for the best. She has melty jew jowls.

We have a german brewery here in Brazil back from 1512.
They started selling to the US.

>YEB ALL MALT

>Damn chick doesn't even post herself on Instagram - just her stupid dogs.

There are no red flags with this chick but her politics

Reminder LSD is literally jewish.

Goodnight user.

>just her stupid dogs
do they make her look bad?

Is it raining?

>white
>in oakland

Give him a break

I don't care about her at all. I'd sympathyfuck a couple of the crying Hillary voters though if I was a degenerate that engaged in premarital sex..

Basedbart comments, continued:

It's the same stupid little white girls you see at every BLM march, Moslem march etc., showing solidarity eases their white guilt.
>
I think it would take a psychiatrist about 15 minutes to figure out why each of em feels the need to engage in illogical gymnastics and support the very people that wish them harm.
>

My father was a LEGAL immigrant.

Now at age 79, he got up, went to work and worked his ass off. Got back home at 10 PM.

I look at this silly protest, and I think of all the hard working LEGAL immigrants like my father and mother that had to do it the hard way.

By the way, they both voted for Trump.
>
It's truly amazing how liberals can differentiate between 50 genders but can't understand the difference between legal and illegal immigrants
>
It's truly amazing how liberals can differentiate between 50 genders but can't understand the difference between legal and illegal immigrants
>
See, we were just fine without them. Thanks for showing us that, though. We appreciate you making our point so well!
>
Sounds like these protests would be GREAT places to check ID's - especially of those who think it's appropriate to fly FLAGS of other Nations - HOW UNAMERICAN IS THAT!?!?
>
A restaurant near me had 12 workers refuse to show on Thursday in protest. The owner fired them all today. I took the family out for dinner, and spent some major money with this restaurant tonight! Let your wallet do the talking.
>
Nothing like waving the flag of a foreign country to win hearts and minds to your cause that you deserve to be an American!

>>you will never marry a breitbart qt

Yeah, but I bet her dogs voted for drumpf.

The only good thing HuffingtonPaint is for is they take all the polls and average them.

So far here's Trump. He's doing better so far but his unfavorables are hardcore.
Dems fucking hate him with a passion.

Night Anons, not too long until Trump rally!

I'm certain I have it, but this folder is CHAOS. I can't find anything in it anymore when I'm looking for it. I have hatted too many cutes.

This might be the single most triggering thing we could do to Wors Kalb. Don't send it to her, she might OD on salt and xanax.

Here's paul ryan
People still hate this snake but since he's been rubbing elbows with Don he's starting to get some recognition.

America was discovered in 1492.

have you ever tried to watch fencing? they scream like triggered little babies. in tournaments with multiple matches going on it sounds like a fucking bloodbath
youtube.com/watch?v=vd6uF5Wvbhs
youtube.com/watch?v=kBFI2rU8u5k

AHAHHAHAHA
HERE'S THE DEMS
TUMBLING DOWN

You kiwis are alright. Thanks for baking.

No...Not being a selfie taking instagram whore is a good sign

Red Flags are signs that the relationship will be bad

Holy, WHAT THE FUCK HAS THE MEDIA DONE?!

I AM SEEING PEWDIEPIE SUPPORTERS FUCK UP THEIR TWITTER FEEDS WITH AUTISTIC FORCE THAT RIVALS OUR OWN

THE PEWDIEPIE MEMES CAME TRUE, THIS THE FUCKING TIMELINE

yeah i'm trying to look for it now
my downloads folder has been a mess since trump announced his run

>Yuengling
Kinda sound like Chinese, is it Chinese?

>American
>"beer"

>one of us may save her from herself soon enough.
it'll be me
I'm determined to have her be my gf

Reps are starting to go up which is good for midterms

This is a great alliance.

#istandwithpewdiepie
#MediaLiesAgain

yeah hes very popular with R's but very very impopular with democrats, the most hated republican of all time actually. Which is fine because although democrats might like a R president they won't vote for him.

>This might be the single most triggering thing we could do to Wors Kalb.
That's why I hatted her. It's like I'm raping her with photoshop.
>It feels good, man.

It's tailing off but a big storm is supposed to come sunday night.

The voices of the thinking man, such as evan mcmullin and joe scarborough, already simulated a drumpf presidency in their heads and tried to warn you this would happen. Donald Drumpf will go down in history as the worst president of all time.

They decided to shit on a guy who has more fans than most countries have people
I mean really, and he's being civil about this shit. If he told his subscribers to fucking ruin someone the sheer force of autism could probably crash Twitter.

>Yuengling
German brewer David Gottlieb Jüngling (1808-1877) immigrated to the United States in 1828 from Aldingen, a suburb of Stuttgart, in the Kingdom of Württemberg. He anglicized his surname from Jüngling to Yuengling and began the "Eagle Brewery" on Center Street in Pottsville in 1829

it was made by German immigrants to Pennsylvania
America's oldest brewery

>polls

when he won they got fucking pissed off and everybody else liked him more than they did before

He also does great with Independants.
Like to a point where its baffling how much ind. like him. Something like 2 to 1 like Trump compared to any dem really.

>Bess will never call you "sweetie"

IN THE AAAARRMS OF THE AAANGEL
FLY AWAAAAY FROM HEEERE

German

No

It's like that scene from the Return of the King when Aragon rides in with the ghost army of Dunharrow.