UCSD Chinese Invasion

breitbart.com/tech/2017/02/17/ucsd-students-protest-dalai-lama-speech-claim-violates-schools-values-of-respect-tolerance-equality/

qz.com/908922/chinese-students-at-ucsd-are-evoking-diversity-to-justify-their-opposition-to-the-dalai-lamas-graduation-speech/

MAKE THE DALAI LAMA STOP OPPRESSING CHINA!

FOR THE PEOPLE'S REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPUBLIC!

Oppression bump

Oppression bump

Double oppression bump

breitbart sucks. shit news

>Quartz

who gives a shit
tibet v china post-war summary:
>you're oppressing me
>no, you're oppressing me
>you're double oppressing me
>stop oppressing me
>you stop oppressing me

all these communist FOB chinese kids are going to be a problem eventually
it's china I wouldn't be surprised if they were completely indoctrinated

they're just another shade of these fuckers

sure, they're no threat physically
but they probably aren't half-retarded like the SJWs we're dealing with now

China is redpilled

>failing to realise that every connection with modern China is a potential espionage point and CCP spy / propaganda operative incursion

how are those chink-filled universities holding up there, burgers? singing pro-Mao anthems before handegg matches yet...?

>Dalai Lama is a hate figure on college campuses
What the fuck is up with this timeline?

>probably aren't half-retarded
you give asians waaay too much credit

>timelines

oh please ffs

>Chinese people don't like the Dalai Lama and don't want him around
>Its a student group this time
Breitbart morons having their field day about how this all represents the ridiculousness of liberal academia when the reality is that the Dalai Lama was still invited and will still speak and the Chinese will be ignored. Another hissy fit from an irrelevant group held up like a standard.

Chinese people are just stubborn assholes about the Dalai Lama in general.
He doesn't even advocate for an independent Tibet, just for the continuation of traditional Tibetan Buddhism. China thinks everything in southern Asia rightfully belongs to them.

>Breitbart reported on a story from Quartz

What the fuck is up with these retards that can't read?

Me, or them? Cause fuck China.

Bottom right family is fucked up, two silhouettes overlapping.

>The story is from quartz, Breitbart article is only summarising and referencing it
Wow user, that really fucking matters. What an important distinction you've really blessed us with.
I couldn't have been talking about the Breitbart Article and comments commentary ON the story, you know, where the LIBRUL ACADEMYA circle jerk is actually happening you fucking faggot.

Who /ucsdstudent/ here?

do you know what is traditional tibet buddhism like? WORSE than slavery, do some research.

so the country fond of forced abortions is any better?

Maybe the problem with this timeline is that your ADD has gotten so bad you redefine what you think 'college campuses' are every time some tiny group of morons releases a statement, even if that statement is so stupid that even the rest of the college ignores them.

before PRC they make drums out of people's skin.......

UCSD is 50% Asian dude

Not an argument

Yeah Tibet was a shit hole but the Buddhism wasn't and isn't the problem. The problem is that 19th century and earlier Tibet was both feudal and poor as fuck. It was not 'worse' than slavery, that doesn't even make sense.
The Dalai Lama does not advocate for modern feudalism and Tibetan Buddhism doesn't require a feudal structure or any governmental structure at all.

fuck off chink, we will kill you. it will be the greatest genocide this solar system will have witnessed. tibetans are backwards. your government sees 1984 as a training seminar. your mother is a fucking massage whore.

50% asian is not 50% chinese and its not as if all of the chinese students are involved in this. It is mostly the foreign national students, since they hate the dalai lama like everyone else who grows up with a chinese education.

Even if it was 50% of the student body, its exactly one of the countries thousands of colleges and universities. The chinese students at UCSD are a tiny minority of US academia. The rest of Academia will ignore them and so will the rest of UCSD.

Did you even read the Breitbart article? They don't talk about any of what you're talking about you fucking retard.

>comments
kys

>inb4 the mao shill form hong kong starts posting muh slaver comments

Mao did nothing wong!