/odg/ Oroville Dam General - The Waiting Game

> What happened so far
- Main spillway got damaged - because of no maintaining - because Cali thought that they will never have that much water again - because of Muh Climate Change. And they needed the money for illegals.
- They closed the main spillway to inspect the damage
- Because of the closed main spillway, water went over the emergency spillway
- Emergency spillway was in even worse condition and it got BTFO pretty bad
- They opened the main spillway again, so that water doesn't go over the emergency spillway any longer
- Main spillway gets slowly BTFO and half of it is gone. But it is stable at the moment.
- They try to "repair" the emergency spillway because if rain hits hard, water will go over it again (even if they keep the main spillway open) and would rek the dam

> Be careful! There is plenty of old footage marked als livestream!

> Hourly Waterlevel
cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/queryF?ORO
>Scanner
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/24979
> Bubbles near emergency spillway!
youtu.be/EqEU2X6yBPk?t=31s > Pictures
pixel-ca-dwr.photoshelter.com/galleries/C0000OxvlgXg3yfg/G00003YCcmDTx48Y/Oroville-Spillway-Damage
> Webcam from the wrong side
parks.ca.gov/?page_id=29411
> NoFly-Zone
tfr.faa.gov/save_pages/detail_7_3920.html
> RainRadar
accuweather.com/en/us/oroville-ca/95965/weather-radar/331994
> Reservoir Condition
cdec.water.ca.gov/cdecapp/resapp/getResGraphsMain.action
> Wind Map
windytv.com/?39.535,-121.469,12,anCziIF
> Latest Seismograph
earthquake.usgs.gov/monitoring/helicorders/nca/112/latest/
> Recent footage
youtube.com/watch?v=wD7WzYVW4iU
>Cause of the main spillway damage was shoddy 2013 repair work
sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/02/10/maintenance-records-show-oroville-dam-spillway-previously-patched/
>LA webcam
swellmagnet.com/surf-cams/malibu-surf-cam-and-report/

Previous Thread

anybody have new images?

first for next voltage 13.5

What's the deal with the voltage?
Also praise Kek and all that.

rain
a
i
n

Well over an inch of rain has fallen on the rivers entering the dam.

Anyone else in Auburn planning on driving down the hill to do some looting?

>best guess for this image
>female
Did Google just assume this person's gender???

Don't forget about the voltage happening at SVL

this meme will die quicker than ebolachan and pizzagate lol

EXPLAIN THE VOLTAGE HAPPENING AND WHAT IT MEANS REEEE

thread for now

DIDF pls go

Slow walkup:

>spillsways bow to water
>in contact with rain and melt snow
>possess erosion abilities
>control oroville with a watery flow
>owns dams & emergency spillways locally
>direct descendants of the snow on northern mountains
>will provide water for first dams on jupiter
>oroville will be the first dam
>own 99% of californias drinking water on earth
>first spillways will be oroville spillways
>both spillways said to have high flow, such erosion has only existed on the earth deep in the mariana trench & japan
>ancient native scriptures tell of two spillway failures that will descend upon california and will bring an age of underwater cities and dam technology progression
>they own rocks around the world
>you likely have oroville water inside u now
>the spillways are in regular communication with the agencies, fowarding the word of oroville dam
>who do you think set up the meeting between greenpeace and the WNA? the first meeting of the two organisations since their creation and arranged the WNAs leader first trip to sahara to oroville failsafe dam in desert land?
>they learned fluent water engineering in under a day
>other dams entrusted their water to the oroville spillways
>there is no water in the dam, only in the spillway
>the spillways are about 50 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base spillway currently accepted by our society
>in reality, they are eroded beings existing in only a short span of time and space from the big overflow of california
>we dont know their ultimate plans yet
>we hope the spillways are well constructed

It means that the battery's off the charger. Somebody tripped over the wire there in the shack, or the mains to the substation has been severed/disconnected/shorted/waterlogged/whatever. Out of spec voltage indicates the start of a Happening.

>Tfw midnight and can't sleep
Battery rundown

>electricity bows to the battery
>in contact with outlets and light posts
>possess conductive abilities
>control oroville with a shocking flow
>owns power plants & generators locally
>direct descendants of the electricity from zeus
>will provide electricity for first keks on mars
>oroville will be the first power plant
>own 99% of californias usable electricity on earth
>first power plant will be oroville power plant
> battery said to have high flow, such conductivity has only existed on the earth deep in the mariana trench & japan
>ancient native scriptures tell of battery failures that will descend upon california and will bring an age of dark cities and power plant technology progression
>they own thunderclouds around the world
>you likely have oroville batteries inside you now
>the battery is in regular communication with the agencies, fowarding the word of oroville power plant
>who do you think set up the meeting between greenpeace and the WNA? the first meeting of the two organisations since their creation and arranged the WNAs leader first trip to sahara to oroville failsafe power plant in desert land?
>they learned fluent electrical engineering in under a day
>other dams entrusted their electricity to the oroville battery
>there is no electricity in california, only in the battery
>the battery is about 50 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base spillway currently accepted by our society
>in reality, they are eroded beings existing in only a short span of time and space from the big overflow of california
>we dont know their ultimate plans yet
>we hope the battery is well constructed
>called a friend earlier
>friends name. Spare.

you guy are morons nohig is going to happne.

Not gonna lie, former /odg/ supporter here. It's hilarious watching the reservoir level plummet like this. But in all seriousness we can't let this dam lose its structural integrity.

iirc the outflow was about 100k when I last paid attention (12-24 hours ago) any reason it's dropped so much?

I sincerely hope God will piss all over your shit fucking country.

DIDF GET OUTTTT

It's the voltage on the gate that opens the dam. The backup generators are failing they were installed in 1902 by some guy named Tesla. Who was experimenting with wireless electrical transmission. If the voltage drops below 13.1v it will set off a chain reaction electrocuting ever furry woodland creature in a 5 mile radius.

There's a backup battery which probably drives a whole shit ton of machinery but at least the instrumentation, and it's hooked to a charger because the voltage is floating between 13.4 and 13.5 which is normal for a lead-acid battery (my best guess) or something similar.

Once some shit happens the charger will probably fail and the voltage will drop down to 12.4 or so then to 12.1-2 within another hour or two, then hold steady until the battery's half gone.

But this might not be accurate, if it's a big ass battery to drive the floodgates and stuff then it could come under load periodically and not be easily predicted. Or it could be float-charging and not used at all until something happens. I hope to speak to the battery person some day, maybe I will call Army and talk to their public relations people after a while.

greed. water is money in california now. it's no longer for flood control like it used to be.

I won't stop you but looters are niggers.

this, i am keeping this

t. batteryfag

it's always a fucking leaf for some reason

reeee

Lol. Grew up in auburn . Fuck the hillmen.

Don't do this shit or you'll be just like the niggers.

did you anons know that in the 1990s the clintons, and dianne feinstein, and al gore all used eminent domain to steal a bunch of ranchland with gold under it, transferring the land to the forest service

then under obama they leased the mining rights to the fucking chinese

no shit

this whole thing could be a slow motion gold heist

I received both spillway oc's and kek's blessings after making it . Feel free to repost whenever :)

I'm more concerned about the happening at QCY

What happened to day of the rope, faggots?

Jesus christ, who even makes these shitty things with jews?

Wtf do jews have to do with rain?
And why the "REEEE"? Is that supposed to be funny? Do you want to fit in?

Real talk though, will auburn be flooded? too high right?

Whats the In/Out ratio?

I'm not driving all the way to commie-fornia to hang some nigger. There are plenty of chimps in Omaha that need to meet a timely end before I just drive off into the sunset.

yeah it just keeps going on up

dat steady voltage though

Fuck yea mate. I'm in Foresthill just waiting for that place to get Katrina'd

>69999
what did kek and thoth mean by this?
will auburn flood?

y'all going on about a fucking battery that is powering the sensor that monitors all this shit.

KEK has shown himself

Didn't notice that one, will watch it. Any idea what diversion dam is, they keep referring to it on scanner?

Checked.
Probably not unless there is an actual major happening and waterflow erodes part of the actual dam.

even primitive ai knows there's only two genders and a handful of misfits.

solar panel output dropped at about that time. it's on battery now.
poor li'l guy has to go it alone through cold, rainy night. he's strong, though, with good acid and strong, dense plates. he'll make it through to the morning.

is the svl battery, dare i say it, /ourbattery/?

Oh, I guess it's not obvious from my screencap but that sensor (one of 7 upstream precipitation sensors) went offline 7 hours.

it's literally three jewish broads, a chink, and a white guy on the state resources control board

the DWR is just a front

The rain isn't working.

It's not over until repairs are completed!

I'm in this thing until the bitter end!

Maybe it froze user it dropped below 32.

(I'm not familiar enough with how running water works below freezing point)

Nah, auburn ele is 1234. Oroville is something like 65. You're forgetting something though. All those white trash welfare methheads will be displaced if the dam goes. Wouldnt be surprized if they flood grassvalley and auburn.

what is fivehead up to? what is her end game here?

We've been here for days and easily amused.

fuck

Damn I offer up my quads and my life as a memetic sacrifice to God and Kek, please let the whole dam blow out and bring some meaning and adventure into my boring ass fucking life

Seriously though faggots if this thing blows, Sacramento area will be completely dark for days, and fucked up for weeks. This is our chance to strike an actual blow directly into the poisoned, beating heart of the liberal monster. None of those niggers and politicians can survive this, and if the flood doesn't take out the capitol building then I say we finish the job

Place bets

that's not good though, could have been censored or failed

we know they started censoring the nearby seismographs on the 7th-13th or so but I have an ace in the hole

deep hole lassen

>slow walkup
kek

70 32 13.3V

If dam doesn't blow kek isn't real. You did this.

i don't hate that theory. some sort of battery protection mode.
that's a wise move on their part.

70k/28k/13.4v

Out: 67K
In: 25k

Dude once it hits like 11.something it's fucking ogre. From there we'll just watch it fall like rain down through the 10s while the wall comes crumbling down.

t. lead-acid expert

jeez the battery's been at 13.4 all night eh

i'm still sticking with 13.5 but sheeeit if it keeps dropping the happening may already have started

Habbening cancelled confirmed

Rekt

I feel you im 40 minutes south of the dam though, about 1000 feet in elevation. I didn't think you guys would take the looting thing quite so seriously, but I would really drive down the hill with a couple guns to go see the damage first hand

user it already says 13.4v

Fug

WINRAR

too far; too active. you need another to help weed out the lassen seismic activity.

What would cause the inflow to spike and drop 10,000cfs every hour or so?

Oh shit, I wasn't even paying attention to the temperature. I guess it can't operate for long below freezing. It's the only one with a temperature reading on it so I guess it's just something to do with that particular sensor.

DIDF fags like you should really give up.

Gonna be a lot of cash registers left with the money inside. Also the senators and politicians need to die.

Lmao . It's past midnight . :(

yeah but is it under steady load or will there be periodic high-current applications

this could be the call that saves the dam

anyway I'm hoping they have edison iron batteries, nickel iron magic seems perfect for this application, you can charge them as fast as you can dump current as long as you replace the water you boil off at the same time

i had one once but gave it away before a move

Honestly if you were going to oper8 now would be the time, but state patrol is all over the area. Still sad to see the area so wracked with crime. I went to college at Davis years ago and NoCal has gone to complete shit. Makes me sad man.

God is real. Kek is most likely a trick of the Devil, unclean spirit etc. I believe God's will is to cleanse this filthy state.

Happeningfags like you should fuck off

This is rain in the last 24 on the waterways that make up the inflow. I imagine terrain effects speed of runoff.

why are you in this thread then

you 13.5 fags are like the libertarians of the batteryfags. you show up everytime, certain that this is your hour to shine and for what? for what user? time after time there you are, btfo, while the rest of us celebrate in triumph /yet again/.
join us. don't be a 13.5v fag.

Nigger happenings are Sup Forums

it's like, the mountain range is a big filter which will only pass really deep stuff

you can look at wyandotte and see a lot but a big, deep crack would show up at lassen within minutes

also the dynamic range of the wyandotte sensor sucks, the intervening rock will attenuate the signal enough to see how big it is

dayum that is one fine battery

Thing is lead-acid as dat charge density doe. If they really planned on emergency infrastructure needing to dump and accept current like a madman NiCad probably would have been tehe money option.

At least we're still at float charge levels.

So, has any real damage been done yet or what?

WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE PEOPLE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES PAYING ATTENTION TO THIS SHIT?

IF YOU ARE USING A PROXY, EXPLAIN WHY?

DO YOU REALLY CARE WHAT OTHER FAGGOTS THINK IF YOU SHITPOST AND CAN SEE YOUR IP-TRIP?

Yeah we'll see what happens. It would be fantastic if some vengeful god was truly interested in purging degenerates but I'm an eternal pessimist. Find value in yourself and all that dumb Nietzsche shit I tell myself.

OH FUG

Yeah, that's very likely. Though there's also the general 4-5hr oscillation in the inflow that's been happening even when it's not raining.

I dunno, would the capital of california being swept away in a biblical flood due to their own incompetence have any relation to politics or be a big deal? I dunno dude

8 feet of rain in 24 hrs?!

Because I was taking bets but then I got bored because nothing was happening

As an engineer I can confimr that usually stuff works like you say.
Only thing is that UPS-feeders are commonly on use all the time.
System is feeden thru the battery pack, allways connected direcly to the system.
Battery pack has a secondary function, it allows temporaly more power usage what power source can give.
Here in old world we use mainly 24VDC and 110VDC battery backups.

Only 0.4 tomorrow. They have a whole day to prepare for Sun and Mon

33k and a 33 get
I win

>clear skies
>not clear lake Sacramento

i see. i had pretty much given up on seismic. wyandotte appeared to be unusable data.