What does Sup Forums think of this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GyOzTM2TyXo
youtube.com/watch?v=zbbL4l359bo
youtube.com/watch?v=UUj2IpH0yUg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Zulu_War
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He did nothing wrong just like Hitler.

If English people weren't such an island of absolute cucks who like to have brown people fuck their women and children in the ass and just had listened to Mosley, England would've fought side by side with Germany, white brother back to back with white brother against the Jew and Communism.

There's some kind of cuck mentality or cuck gene in the overall English people I just don't get. It might be something to do with their high femininity and how they like to dress up in wigs and hold their pinky out while sipping tea from floral china and invite brown people and subhuman indians to their country.

Based man
youtube.com/watch?v=GyOzTM2TyXo
youtube.com/watch?v=zbbL4l359bo

beady

BEADY

youtube.com/watch?v=UUj2IpH0yUg

>cuck gene in the overall English people
Yes such a cuck mentality to want to go and dominate and conquer the world.

it sounds like you have a bit of a chip on your shoulder haha i mean one of our colonies is calling us a cuck the fucking irony

>be island in middle of fucking no where
>not even rome bothers to stay there long
>not even very well populated
>only people who actually effectively invade it and settle it are savage germanic tribes from germany, denmark and norway
>assimilate native celtic culture
>begin building ships and trading because they cant do anything else
>over time become proficient at it
>start winning wars because they have nice boats with guns on 'em
>''BRITAIN RULE THE WAVES BRITONS NEVER WILL BE SLAVES''
>settle half the known world because of good boats
>basically untouchable because of them, no one can navally invade 'em
>start getting idea that they are superior to everyone else, even other europeans
>get fucked by a bunch of american rednecks in 1776
>all goes downhill from that
>almost nothing left of british empire today
>Top kek

>>get fucked by a bunch of american rednecks in 1776
>>all goes downhill from that
You do realize that the the "American" war of independence was a proxy war against France dont you? and you do know that the British empire peaked about 100 years after 1776 dont you?

Please stop this

not bad/10

>peaked
>fought african tribes with sticks and almost lost

please stop

>proxy war
>direct involvement of British and French troops

Look up what proxy means before posting next time. I can't believe I'm saying this to the people that supposedly invented the language

OK direct war even better

>almost lost
Thats one way to say "Won" i suppose

>peaked
Yes as in the early 1900s we had one quarter of the worlds population under our rule

i never said you didnt win

i said ''the worlds biggest empire'' almost got defeated miserably by a pack of a few thousand jigaboos with sticks and cow-hide shields

We don't learn about USA history in Europe. If we do it's just a foot note, what's to say?

we learn about it a little bit, but for the most part, the us is just a footnote in history

>almost got defeated miserably
What?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Zulu_War

THE MOSE KNOWS!!!!

Big fan

wow are you unironically using wikipedia as a source

shaka zulu

Tard. Go and be raped by an abo

OK Tonibler i understand

he a dumb dumb

tonibler? :D

Only rural and suburban retards fought the British. City people all voted for the crown.

Well your guys' history is like a thousand years old ours is not even 250 I imagine you have more important things to cover

well, yeah.

i mean we got monasteries on kosovo that are 1000 years old that the albanians you tried to protect wanted to destroy

BEADY ANGLO EYES

Oh, Bashar al-Assad? Did nothing wrong. Syrian revolution was instigated by corrupt western intelligence agencies to benefit Israel in its attempts to disrupt the Shiite corridor from Iran to Hezbollah. Syria previously was a largely stable and moderately well developed country. Kind of like Libya, which we bombed for no reason. Fuck Hillary Clinton. This was largely her fault.

There is nothing wrong with having beady eyes.