POLAND CLOSES THE BORDERS

thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/291255,Changes-in-migration-laws-will-‘seal-Polish-border’-Interior-Minister

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UUj2IpH0yUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

EU BTFO

based poles

merkbitch is crying

When are they going to reunite with Lithuania?

Poland will save the white race.

Are so many poles fleeing from Poland that they have to close the border?
Jesus, what a fucking shithole.

WHAT IS POLAND DOING? THEY NEED THEIR 3MILLION MUSLIMS! BAD BAD GOYIM

THE ABSOLUTE MADNATIONSTATE!!!

THE
ABSOLUTE
MADMAN

/biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiickers/ edition.

youtube.com/watch?v=UUj2IpH0yUg

kek

Great, hopefully they can stop colonizing my country then.

NOOOO!!

I was saving money to immigrate there :(

Now I will never live in my Falangist paradise.

This xenophobia will clearly lead to an increased number of Islamis terror attacks in Poland

oh wait, it won't (guess why)

No one wants to go to Poland?

So what is it guys?

Some say slavs are subhumans, some say they are not white

and now they're the saviours of the white race?

yes yes well done Poland, well done

HOWEVER

You'll beg to be let in.

OY VEY POLAND NEEDS ENRICHMENT

Why is Poland poor? It's between Russia and Germany.

I am downtrodden by multiculturalism in NZ, can I seek asylum in poland? I am very white and hard working.

>NZ is in a housing crisis
>the number of houses we are short of is the number of new immigrants that come to the country each year, 5% of our population or 100,000 people
>most are muslim or chinese

Because it was between Russia and Germany.

the answer is yes

Unfortunately things have gotten so bad that both are the case.

slavs = white people on vodka

Borders can be rebuilt. And unlike your dear Trumpikins, that will milk his wall construction project for decades, Slavs can build walls damn fast!

>I am downtrodden by multiculturalism in NZ, can I seek asylum in poland? I am very white and hard working.
No. Try Hungary, Orban already invited you white thrash to come and settle.

god bless poland

Thanks Jamal, I knew it was close.

I'll be sure to remove you saracens as we march westward.

Poland is getting as based as Japan. Now if only those Brits could follow suit.

We accepted a million refugees from Ukraine from 2014-2017. We are full.

Nobody wants to go to Poland anyways.

It takes a long time to fully recover from the eternal rusky

Where you wanted to emigrate? What city/region of Poland?

POLAN NO

Come home Dybala.

Oh, you'd be surprised. Just no shitskins though.

We are at a point where it is better to be conquered, oppressed, used as a satellite state, and live under Communism for 40 years than it is to be ruled by liberals.

THIS

No. You never lived under commie/russian influence.

It only proves we are cucked by Jews like no other country, they want Poland to become another Jewsrael, I'm not kidding. They are coming for our clay.

>The history of the Jews in Poland dates back over 800 years. For centuries, Poland was home to the largest and most significant Jewish community in the world. Poland was the centre of Jewish culture thanks to a long period of statutory religious tolerance and social autonomy

Nuke us please.

But they will still steal our shit at the borders ?

But Poland managed to preserve its culture and identity. Meanwhile places like France and Germany are bending over to 3rd world people and calling everyone who doesn't want them a Nazi. Just watch, in 10 years you will be glad you are not them.

Polish Jews, based Jews. Most of them always said they are Poles but also Jews. They do more for this country then your turboslav, russiacocksucking nationalist ever will.

Ukranians are white and christian though

Poland completely cucked for Israel *Anti Russia alliance, thats why they are temporarily allowed to be saved. Not the first time in History.
Look up "jewish tax farmer poland" - big government, high taxes is how they got rich.

>They do more for this country then your turboslav,

google "jewish tax farmer poland"

I would legitimately be ok with

>Poland
>The Baltics
>Western Ukraine

Becoming a single nation, I would probably want to move there

After they slay the eternal Teuton!

I am half polish(jewish) and half English. As a Zionist wannabe i thank for your kindness and hospitality. The new American national movement with Israel + Japan is en route, i hope you join us.

Never. Lithuania sucks.

#WITHDRAWWARSAW
When?

Cool, I hope this won't stop me from running away from this meme-goverment shithole. Anybody need toilet cleaning service?

And exactly what is that they do ? explain this. I'm pretty sure some of them identify us Polish but why they won't come around with their real names ? that fuckin list goes on an on.

K

poles are 100% white idk about other slavs

more like Sup Forumsand

If history has taught us one thing, it's that Poland's borders are always respected.