Responding to obvious bait

Stormweenies is JIDF, not reddit.

ok I filtered all the above and now i have 2 threads in catalogue

trump general and welcome to pol

BLACKED posters are Australians and chinknadians, not /nupol/

Trusting government.

>voted for romney for any reason other than his race

>HWNDU
I thought this was funny. Are the threads shit or something.

>Responding to obvious bait
you had me going a second there

praising pewdiepie

Just wait.

Sup Forums is just satire
Sup Forums is/was never NatSoc
>muh based shitskin
>"I'm not actually racist"

and of course, actually linking to r/thedonald like anyone gives a shit

>posting screenshots with unironic reddit tabs

Fags who dont want selectable flags
>inb4 leaf
Jeewt did that to fuck us like worldfilters

Goddamn i miss new

>Post is just a twitter screenshot and LOL or BTFO

the amount of russian dick sucking lately has been huge.
fucking ridf

good grammer, like full blown ocd punctuation

calling trump a variation of his name
trying to appeal to emotion

But I try to use proper grammar, mainly to avoid personal attacks?

People who keep posting nupol threads

Sage

I unironically enjoy bogposting.

But to answer OP
>*sips tea*
>"hmm...."
>"Call me a shill, but I don't support Drumpf anymore because..."
>"Guys, white nationalism works, because ____"
>"Sup Forums will defend this
>any Canadian post
>AnCap ball

everything except the last one

MEGA threads

Lack of individualism

frogposters

also

>lauren southernstein/pewdiepie/styx/other jewtubers and (((alt-right))) "perosnalities"
>uses twitter
>r_thedonald

these cancersfags are the SJWs of the right and need to be purged

All of those are fine

>Sup Forums is filled with newfags
>Sup Forums is filled with redditors
>Sup Forums is filled with right-wing sjws
>Sup Forums is filled with shills

These are all things a newfag will say

>HWNDU

Fuck off No Fun Faggot

>catholicism is the only true relligion
>BTFO
>Deus Vult
And roleplay nat-soc stuff

You forgot
>is he, dare I say, le /our guy/?
>so based
>not all X are bad!

Came here to say this. Also shit thread.

oh wait scratch the first one
>X BTFO! How will Y ever recover?

You forgot OP

>Storweenies
>JIDF

Stormweenies is for people pissed off at R9K-tier blog threads shitting this board up. Discussing about the white race dying out like the neanderthals due to Jewry meddling is and discussing race-related and other controversial topics is one thing, but shitting out-

"I'm whiter than you"
">(insert butthurt nation)
>White"

in a political board doesn't serve any necessary benefit other than baiting underaged lurkers who fall face-first to the ground trying to replicate the banter they witnessed last night. Then you have these threads clogging up the categories, turning into a circlejerk shitfest.

>
>
>

This White Supremacist-Tumblr tier shit needs to go. It shows that the mods are not doing their jobs, either, and the recent influx of edgy vagrants who are turning this cosmopolitan cesspool into a shittier version of Stormfront since the Trump Candidacy needs to fucking understand that this is not a fucking social website for finding like minded individuals complaining about coalburning imaginary girlfriends and your disgruntled, uneventful life.

You could be a racist, providing evidence for superiority and inferiority, which is perfectly fine by me, even encouraged. But clinging onto the success of your race while throwing dehydrated Cheetoh feces at each other yelling "shitskin," only serves to the media and general mass that we are indistinguishable from the boring mouthbreathing neckbearded screenlickers from Reddit and other SJW websites.

>milo
Milo's hilarious and the fact that he's on our side even though he's gay buttfrustrates the left. I can see why some people don't approve of him but you have to admit he's a talented troll.

>HWNDU
It's just anons fucking around with someone who was dumb enough to set up a live camera stream assuming that no one would ever fuck around with it. Typical Sup Forums shit, it's just for fun.

>blogging
Blogs and social media are essential to learn if you ever expect to communicate with normies on their own terms.

>_________ is our guy
I'll admit the number of these threads is getting out of hand, but there's nothing wrong with speculating on whether or not someone outside Sup Forums might secretly be one of us.

>honorary aryan
Agreed, cancer.

>HWNDU
nah, your the nu pol faggot

wew lad, good thing nobody gives a shit what you think

Post whatever the fuck you want. If it sticks, it sticks. You can't please everybody and whiny fags like OP will just have to deal with it.

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP-Posters

Now that this place is getting less natsoc a JEW like ME sure feels more welcome

Probably people who need a list of this shit. Thats you faggot.

just noticed
>1 post by this ID

What that means is he didn't really mean what he said, he was just baiting for (You)'s

It's always the reddit spacing that gives it away.

Calling people faggots. Their first taste of anonymous free speech and they tend to get quite rude.

Responding to every point in a post individually instead of just writing normally is a big reddit tell.

Actual "white supremacists" are oldfags, You just admitted you're new.

>Korean

Opinion disregarded, We need to focus on white birth rates you asian kike.

>Sup Forums is one person.
>I know what true Sup Forums is all about.
>better reply to this obvious shill thread.

This shill is actually correct even if it is bait, We declined as a board and lost what made us politically incorrect. Now we worship a fucking kike who wears orange spray. The lack of making fun of Jews,Niggers or any race for that matter has gone down. Nigger hate threads aren't as often as they used to be.

trying to be an edgelord who sides with muslims over israel

they need to go back

Eat a dick, stormfag. You may be pure blooded European, but you're certainly not White

>reddit spacing

This is probably the stupidest thing people on Sup Forums say.

It's people like you convincing Sup Forumsacks to not care about white decline. America has trump now it's time to convince white american Sup Forumsacks to reproduce.

America is not Overpopulated, No more illegals now it's time for more white babies.

>Butthurt reddit faggot.

bogposting isn't a /nu/pol thing and neither is blocks your path, which isn't even pol to begin with.

praise kek
meme magic
frogposting

I don't give a shit if that's what you think

I don't post on reddit

but we all need someone to make fun of

even if it's bullshit

makes a small-dicked manlet feel good about himself

Someone got defensive.

>honorary aryan
This has always been a thing here, fuck off you retarded newfaggot.
Fuck cock smoker kiddo's posting here because of the election, piss off and go back to Sup Forums.

Spencer
gavin mcgines/proud boys
civil nationalism
classical liberalism
Sup Forums was always an X board
people who reply to over 5 posts at once

>It's people like you convincing Sup Forumsacks to not care about white decline.
>America is not Overpopulated, No more illegals now it's time for more white babies.

>Telling a handful of Sup Forumsacks to breed with women
>providing an unprovoked statement that held no relevance and weight to the topic at hand

Nigger, go back to Stormfront. They need your Goebbels-like Charisma and silver tongue. The White race is on the decline, as I said earlier, but you make it sound as if introducing your genes to the pool would make the situation any better.

>Reeeeeeee Sup Forums is our place get out.
Not an argument.

And you're pretty much supporting it and calling anyone who wants to make it have a future a stormtard.

we need to fix the white birth rates, If we don't we will go extinct it's happened to tons of Indo-Europeans it will happen to us if we don't act now.

Low Birth Rates are never a good thing, Especially if your newest leader is deporting all the illegals.

Most White Nations aren't overpopulated at all, It's made to fool white couples into thinking it's selfish to have children.

Overpopulation only effects China,Africa and India. It has never been a problem with white countries.

Why the fuck are you blabbering your beliefs. If you care so much about the white race, then spread awareness through the social media, not this echo chamber.

ching chong bing bong

>Implying normies will understand

You guys are actually redpilled on this shit, Normies on social media would just call me racist.

Can you supersize that order?

sorry I don't understand your accent, why don't you speaka engrish

Hello I am a ''newfag'' as you call us. What is nu/pol/? And why do you have feuds with reddit.

HURRRRRRR PRAISE KEK HURRRRR MEME MAGIC IS REAL DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

being a trump cuck is completely /nu poll

Then you grab conflicted normies and radicalize (I mean enrich) their inhibiting racial awareness. How do you think people got aware here?

Me so sorry. Can you talk withoutu a burgeru in your mourf?

Anyone paiseing Schultz
Anyone talking about regretting voting for trump, he hasn't been perfect but he's followed through with many promises already.
Talking about spencer, TRS, daily stormer like they somehow represent Sup Forums and aren't for the most part embarrassing.

>Talk
>Not Tark

ARRAH DAMNIT!

This thread is dead, anyways

>Trying to eat your own like a liberal

Keep the support in the big picture leaf. Devolving into infighting helps shariablue.

>join the military
>go outside and X
>meetup
>Ben Shapiro, Milo, Lauren Southern, (((etc)))
>There are two types of X, nationalist and globalist
>Have four white babies
>Anime is a shit
>Christians
>No fun allowed
>No gore or nudity
>Soros is The Jew
>Women deserve rights
>Naming Sup Forums on twitter, reddit, etc.
>Was George Bush based?

>How to spot /nupol/
>When they literally, unironically use '/nupol/' instead of calling people what they are
You fucking newfag.

Anyone who advocates positive rights.
Anyone against property rights
Anyone for a big state
Anyone who is in favour of interventionism
Anyone who shills for literally every single policy that Trump has ever suggested
>Sup Forums BTFO!!!
BLACKED
HWNDU

>anime is a shit
this one is more accurate than any other desu

This. Aussies used to shitpost images from BLACKED all the time ans never get banned.

Moreover, it's a screenshot from a fucking account of a nobody/e-celebrity

No op is mad he's out of the loop

Sup Forums has called anime shit from day one. The difference between Sup Forums and nu/pol/ is Sup Forums knows it's never going away and it's not worth actively fighting

the entire thing is literally le_donald giving fame to a washed up meme celebrity

It's funny that if there ever was a racewar all the animefags and NEETs would be disowned by le altright even though they are the ones who want it the most. I would love to see "nazis" and liberals team up just once to destroy them

I was torn. On one hand, I like some fun and it was amusing. On the other hand, shilling an attention whoring jewish celebrity. Luckily it was shut down because 2-3 threads per hour was getting old fast.

you forgot:

>Americans are beautif...
>what does Sup Forums think about xyz

pol has become such a travesty.

anime gives Sup Forums a true standard to hold western women up against
remove anime and Sup Forums will make degenerate 3dpg sjw (((actresses))) their new waifus

Welcome to nu/pol/
Fun allowed

> HWNDU
So, reddit does all the IRL memeing, while "wise" oldfags turn this board into an irrelevant circlejerk.
Nice.

Anyone who hasn't browsed Sup Forums for over 10 years i do not have a shred of respect for nor do i care about their opinions.

Have you been here on the site Sup Forums since at least 2007? No? Ok fuck you, you're nupol garbage. You arent one of us. This isnt your culture. You came the way of reddit, facebook memes, and YouTube. That disqualifies you from EVER understanding our culture or fully understandng a redpill.

To you its just another epic meme you can spout with your high school friends.

For us this is our true identity and its hatred that fuels us.

In essence, all of you are nupol.
Been here since 2005 fyi. I look at you young stupid faggots and shake me head.

Im not impressed. People smarter and much more wittier than you have breezed the pages of /new/, and Sup Forums.

You arent going to beliege this, but once, long ago. We didn't have a fucking captcha.

Another secret club faggot, get out, back to infinitychan

Mad cause you've been discovered.

3 month browser. Piss off you proxy faggot.i'd bet my niggers you are 17 years of age kid

2 years, I'm 25. Yes I'm a newfag, but I would only be mad if your opinion mattered.

Thanks. Reminded me of another nu/pol/ redflag.
>he only uses one image board

Faggots like this guy.
Ban this Sup Forums-tier foetus.

>Trump generals.
Those are the most nu/pol/ threads there are.

Been here since cockmongler became a thing, What's up.