Why is america so monotonous?

why is america so monotonous?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UUj2IpH0yUg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't think you know what that word means.

That's what Burger Experts call Tourist Traps.

youve got to go home thunder from down under.

looks comfy to me tbqh

Not all of it, just truck stop towns.

THREAD THEME

~
~

youtube.com/watch?v=UUj2IpH0yUg

thats not a town; its a place to pee in when you're driving to a real city

Your country is a giant desert.

truck stop towns are awesome

>pizza, burgers, chinese, and fried chicken
>meth
>hookers
>$20 motels
>10 different gas stations
>gift shop secretly running a drug operation
>camping/rv park
>roadside bbq for $5

all within walking distance!

This desu

>this

We have places like that, that literally have a population of 200 or less.

>Just off Highway
>4 gas stations
>one of each fast food place
>3-4 motels
>Waffle House

If you have ever driven cross country you see them all the time. They aren't real places to live.

>empty carbs
>drug addiction and risky sexual behavior
>AIDS
>bedbugs

Living in America can be whatever you want it to, it's a very big and diverse place

Pizza, burgers, and chicken, have plenty of protein you humongous faggot, you probably don't even track your macros. IIFYM you're good to go, get fit. The rest is basically freewill and not sleeping at a motel 6.

Lots of big regional towns across Aus resemble the pic in the OP

USA just has a lot more big regional towns

that's hilarious coming from a country that is basically a dustflat with a few inclines and a big rock.

enjoy dying from heart failure, overdose and a thousands std's.

> "A Short History of America' by Robert Crumb

Whatever it takes to keep the trucks moving.

if we got it, they brought it.

OK, Hillary.

i don't know if it's a zoning thing or the economic factors that would lead to the closing of a a texaco and car dealership.

but when those 2 businesses close specifically there never seems to be anything that goes up in its place.

those 2 and CompUSA, for some reason the CompUSA's by me still exist as empty stores, signs still lit (bankrupt in something like 2004)

America = Corporations, war, and underpaid labor.

Been this way for a while, never going to change and just going to increase with current administration.

>if we got it, they brought it.

And if trucks or trains brought it, it came froms ships.

Why do you shills post pictures of breezewood? It's just hotels, gas stations and fast food because it's at an entrance to a major turnpike from a major highway. It's how you go west out of Maryland.

When they opened an El Pollo Loco near my house everyone in my family literally screamed with joy.

we are all white.

that place is legit.

you'll miss all this kind of shit once you live in some anti-business, dysfunctional, liberal shithole like Eugene, OR for a while

>White men can't help but shape their environment, bending the universe to their will and exerting their mental power on the physical realm.

Non-whites will never understand. Industry is in our DNA. Cement and steel are in our blood.

not necessarily, but i think i get where you're heading with this.

interesting fact:
In the freight world, the rail is considered part of the ocean.

Eh... I agree mostly but we could improve a bit.

its a fucking truck stop off a highway

>El Pollo Loco

>taking delight in destroying your land

You're not white.

looks like a pit stop town. these towns don't need anything special to distinguish themselves. they just need the right amount of gas stations and fast food restaurants for truck drivers and road trippers to get their basic necessities and be on the road again in 15-30 minutes

Well for starters you took a picture of the road and not those gorgeous trees in the back

Millions of products, for almost any need, just around the corner, surrounded by lush green forest. Good infrastructure, looks like almost everyone owns a care here. Yeah, hell on earth man.

Thats a place designed for truckers. I mean thats why it exist. Because of how large the USA is and our road network you have these dotted across the US. Usually near a small town or has a small town around it. It exist to provide food/gas/comfort to travelers both commercial and private.

Say what you will, but its better then being ambushed by abbos and eaten alive.

>Cement and steel are in our blood.
Speak for yourself, shit head.
Literature and philosphy coarse through my vessels.

>el pollo loco
>legit

I guess if you enjoy bubble gut and diarrhea.