POL IM FUCKING MAD I WANT THESE FUCKING IMMIGRANTS, SPICS...

POL IM FUCKING MAD I WANT THESE FUCKING IMMIGRANTS, SPICS, AND NIGGERS OUT OUT OUT OF MY FUCKING COUNTRY I JUST WANT IT TO BE WHITE AGAIN AND NOT FUCKING VIOLENT IN INNER CITIES AND SHIT IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK??!?!?!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UUj2IpH0yUg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fy fan alltså

>Trying this hard to fit in

/thread

THREAD THEME

~! !
~! !

youtube.com/watch?v=UUj2IpH0yUg

>IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK

Yes. Nothing lasts forever user. And white supremacy is finally dead world wide.

You have nothing left but dreams of the past and nostalgia for a time you never experienced.

Get used to taking orders from brown people white boy

NO YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE IM SERIOUS

I feel your pain, this subhuman filth needs to go.
They contribute nothing to humanity they just bleed the country dry and pollute the gene pool.
I feel like that guy in Nightbreed.

SEND 'EM ALL TO CROATIA PLEASE

wow get a load of this racist. Literally no clear thinking human being in the entire history of the world has ever desired this. Stop being unreasonable.

this is you OP

I'm as alt reich as most of you. But let's be real here...
It's 100% Whiteys fault that 99% of the Africans are here.

And as for Hispanics, blame Texas.

Don't worry, Jewnald Drumpf will take care of it all.

You think they look like that? ahaha

y..yes they do. Dont lie you fucking racist

YASSSSS QUEEN SLAY

What is the proper place for women in a civilized society? Islam is a bit too much but if you give them an inch theyll eventually take a mile. Makes you think...

okay seriously

why is it racist to want a white homeland

lookin at you rachel

sorry goy, your a racist, accept all these 3rd world peaceful refugees, they're peaceful i swear, all the polls agree, theyre very good people, dont worry they'll intergrate you into their culture, you wont have to feel left out goy

The US is not a "white homeland", go back to Europe for your homeland

We have the fattest poor niggers in the history of earth.

Fucking extermination of the white race has already begun

It can be made to be so.
In the past every demographic had to fight to create a homeland.

Grow up and move somewhere nice. Poor people are trash regardless of their skin color, nationality, or religious affiliation.

OP please go to Poland if you want to live in this society that you mentioned
We can make polonization of your identity

Really just needs to be at fault divorce and custody awared either 50/50 or to the man

You don't need to stone your bitches for cheating and put em in trashbags like a bunch of REEEEE betas like the sandniggers

Similarly there should not be payment given for past due pussy in alimony or child support, the children go to who best can raise them
A very soft eugenics in this form would solve all marital discord problems but it should tell you what the agenda is given it is so far the opposite

I too am tempted to see sense is mudslamics but in reality it is the religion of Elliott Rodger.

at that tipping point

tfw trumpgret

You're either a dumb fuck or a Jew shill. You're definitely not white though. That much is obvious from your low IQ and inability to read things but yet make up claims from your brown asshole.

Majority of slavers were Jewish. Majority of slaving boats were run by Jews. Majority of people who brought blacks to the States were Jewish.

It was a very profitable organisation, and where there's money to be made you'll find kikes.

It was disproportionately Jewish by representations of over thousands.

>Poor people are trash regardless of their skin color, nationality, or religious affiliation.

Dumb fucking retard. The poorest white community in the states has statistically less crime than the richest black neighbourhood in the states.

During the Great Depression, with America still being >90% white, there was less violence and crime than there is now in the 21st century states, even though you had to queue up for an hour for a loaf of god damn bread, white people still operated and functioned in a stable society.

You're clearly a nigger or something

>muh whitey couldn't buy a loaf of bread to feed himself let alone his family in the great depression and was by definition of the word poor so I'm going to instantly label him as trash

Good one you fucking retard. You're just mad whites are better than all other races on Earth, that's the real problem here hahahahaha

Well, I'm white so there goes that hypothesis.

Also, I grew up around a lot of poor white people so I can say with great certainty that ALL poor people suck.

NJ here, heard from a friend that ICE is in Jersey City.
We're getting redeemed, boys.