WTF I love the New York Times now

WTF I love the New York Times now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UUj2IpH0yUg
archive.is/LBeyM
twitter.com/nytimes/status/832701950424539136
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only rural and suburban Latinos can't do math.

theres no math on that board.

> Implying the inner city ones can do math.

lol

>implying blacks and latinos are bad at math

How did this get passed the sensitivity assurance team?

THREAD THEME

~! ! !
~! ! !

youtube.com/watch?v=UUj2IpH0yUg

link?

Simone has three welfares. If the gub'ment take away Juan, how she gonna get taco?

they deleted it

Kek, tweet it back to them and ask what they meant by it.

Little by little rural and suburban residents are stripped of any redeeming quality on this board

>Nog is staring at him phone, even during the photo op
>Girl on the left is staring at a number that means nothing by itself
>Girl on the right is receiving more instructions on what to write on the board to makes themselves seem competent
>typically the students learn one thing at a time
>Boy on the right is doing something that looks completely unrelated to what the girls are doing
>they're doing their "math" on the board instead of in their notebooks that they can take home and study
I guess writing random numbers is a step-up for them. These kids look like they're in either 6th or 7th grade. We were doing much more complex shit than whatever this shit is when I was that age.

>the black kid is literally pictured texting Moesha

what the fuck, isn't that racist?
it sure sounds racist to me

When scrrenshotting tweets pls include the date and time

that lil nigga is just playing with his phone

Anyone have an archive of it? This is hilarious.

those kids are asian that are doing the math. the black kid on his phone

am i supposed to believe that girl is hispanic?

archive.is/LBeyM

isnt that racist?

>its rare to see a black person with their father.

>nigger plays candy crush on his phone in math class
true genius

Jews can do math but they're being hated too.

twitter.com/nytimes/status/832701950424539136

They deleted it lol

It's rare to see happy merchants not trying to trick you. These scholomos are changing that.

JaQuan, if you only have half a clip loaded for your gat, how many bodegas can you rob?

>12 year old spic girl doing subtraction
>she's doing stuff I had my son doing in 1st grade at age 7

Whitey BTFO, I guess?

>niggers are so bad at math they just let them use Excel

Can't tell if this is racist or just an uplifting story

cant they all do meth?

Honestly though this nation is fucked if demographic trends continue. I have no hope for our education systems. Universities are a complete joke now and primary education will be overrun by niggers, spics, and halfbreeds.

The US will be a mess education wise and we'll easily lose against more homogeneous countries (especially Asian) as time goes on.

>these kids are changing that
"and x is changing that" stories are always fake news where the blogger knows the people on twitter or has a stake in something.

Anyone can be math genius at that age when you don't have to do anything impressive yet.

>they deleted it

I'd say. We were doing algebra by 7th grade. I see no polynomials or quadratic equations.

I guess everyone gets a trophy.

If you were any good at math, you'd know that 4 kids isn't tipping the scales in favor of minority mathematical capability.

iirc whites are doing pretty good when it comes to education, it's the niggers who are holding you down, they're the reason why you rank so low in education internationally