For Muslims wanting to join ISIS.

Why did you include MN?

>not including Montana
You can't be this retarded

THREAD THEME! ! ! !

~
~

youtube.com/watch?v=UUj2IpH0yUg

Its a bait thread imo, Op is probably from saintpaul and is sucking mohommads dick right now.

Does this have anything to do with how three of those states voted in the election?

100 Usd spends like 115 dollars in Nd, and 113 in Sd. You can get jobs everywhere and the nigger quantities are low. The only problem is MN importing thousands of somalis to invade the heartland of america.

You're right; Iowa and Nebraska are the best states in the union

Add the upper peninsula of Michigan to that

we're not all that bad, a blue state sure, but not cali bad or ny bad

>including jewed cuckasoda
NO

Deport all those rapefugees and mexican migrants and you guys will be alright but its a fools endeavor to try to rationalize your capital being a sanctuary city.

>be me
>live in minneapolis-st paul
>somalis and niggers run rampant everywhere
>all women are either full out communists or generic hipster ohmygawd yasss queen slayy whores
>men are all nu-males
>virtually no right-wing movement, even our "conservatives" are the definition of cuckservative, republican guy i knew was voting for bernie
>shit weather

wake me up inside

Move to fargo.

I'm with you, i was born and raised in MPLS, I love my city but I feel like it's turning to a bigger sjw shithole ever year. How can young conservatives take back the midwest?

I couldn't name any of those states

if it has a college campus it's cucked, a friend from hs went to college in fargo, and he's total lefty ideologue now

Dakotas are prairies, prairies are SHIT
you know who lives in the steppes? wild hohol niggers, thats who

If you don't live in north fargo you're literally in conservative country. Sorry your friend is a fag and was naturally drawn to his kind.

literally YAWN

Wisconsin is very white if you disregard Milwaukee

we need to claim one of these states by moving there. it'll be considered by CNN as the "alt right" fascist state

But no body lives there

Move to the suburbs. The denser areas of Minneapolis are awful

Wisconsinfag here. Anyone I knew that went to college in Minnesota became a huge leftist cuck. I go to Madison which has its share of cucks, but is WAY better overall.

too many swedes live in MN which is the cause of the somali problem you need to deport the swedes and the somalis will follow

Only the twin cities is blue. Also the Muslim ban is making Minnesota great again. No more somalians.

I dunno the best states, but I can tell you 2 of the worst. and they are IL (too many niggers and degenerates) and Indiana (the best combo of Hillary Clinton and Prison-4-profit and the best of Mike "Israel first fuck America" Pence) People like to talk about IL and how corrupt it is and how far in debt it is and they are 100% correct but Indiana is worse in those regards. I dunno why Indiana is ever considered part of the United States as they produce absolutely NOTHING as a state.