WE

WE

WUZ

STOLE

SPACECHIMPS

ASTRONIGGAS

i liked it

LOO

They actually were, but so what? We don`t have any good film about MLK, literally no films about him, but 3 niggers with vaginas, which were able to count, well nice.

This isnt german humor

Wtf i love germany now

heard it was actually good but I'm still not going to see it. probably not. i might.
last movie I saw was Bad Moms and it was so bad I left halfway through.
this has got to be better than that.
do we get to see the one on the left naked?

bad choice for a movie name, it sounds an awful lot like "hidden niggers"

Not really a compelling premise for a story, is it?

I bet there aren't any katana duels.

They literally made up racist characters to fit their narrative even though one of the women it's based on said she didn't even feel segregated when in NASA.
It might be a good movie, but I almost never watch shit like this unless it's an actual documentary.

here guys, i did the best i can on a sleepy budget

Like one of the few films about black people doing something good without being hamfisted bullshit, and now we decide to get pissed off.
Where the fuck were you when Fences came out? Or fucking Redtails. Fuck that garbage movie, and George Lucas is the biggest liar in Hollowjew.

dems iz 3 ugly negros

>there is no more moon landing

>Because "nigger worship american" stop hiring genius nazi scientists

Yeah , goyim . nigger develop spacecraft engine and send a man to the moon

TFW "White" American finally become nigger tier sub-human

It has fake characters for the sake of their racism quota. A biographical film that can't get by without that shit is garbage.

SPACE MONKEYS

OH LORDY WE IN SPACE

GUUUUUUUUUURL

AKSROFIZZISICKS

>implying you could hide that figure

I can't wait for niggers to start claiming that either they invented the moon, or that since the moon is bright white that it's some kind of conspiracy against them. But you know them, ANYTHING for attention.

this is true though. I mean, probably romanticized but it's still basically true

A bunch of mulatto women did some math and white people were racis. Wow so amazing! Shower them with (((Osacrs)))!

When will we see inspring biopics about white assburger engineers solving some minor problems?

>The fucking pyramid

kek

Sweden NO

How can da cracker getta way wis stealin ur achivuments?

OOGA BOOGA

Best one so far

I hope in 100 years it comes out that the moon landing was going to be real, but the black maths fucked up and they crashed, so all the film had to be faked in a hollywood studio

I got dragged to it by family. It wasn't the worst thing ever but some things stuck out to me:

>"THE TRUE STORY OF HOW THESE BRAVE WOMEN OF COLOR EXCELLED IN A WHITE MAN'S FIELD"
>Needed Kevin Costner to save them
>Racism is portrayed as Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory talking down to them slightly

>Watched it in a theater with black people
>They constantly chimed in with stuff like "OOO THA WHITE BOI DONT KNO EY JUST SHUDDUP LET HER DO THE MAF SHE KNO IT"

Also died of laughter at the end when they showed pictures of the real women and they looked nothing like the actresses.

Go see John Wick 2