A Day Without Women

Will /ladypol/ be attending?

archive.is/s8G2I

The organizers behind the Women’s March on Washington are calling for a general strike next month to show the country what a day without women would look like.
The strike is planned for March 8.
“In the spirit of women and their allies coming together for love and liberation, we offer a Day Without A Woman,” a statement from the organizers read. “We ask: do businesses support our communities, or do they drain our communities? Do they strive for gender equity or do they support the policies and leaders that perpetuate oppressions.”

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12363300
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do these people just not have jobs or any responsibilities?

...forget I asked.

Holy shit, I might be able to get some fucking work done, imagine a workplace with out the nagging and gossip of women. I could actually work in silence, think about what needs to be done and do it.
I really hope this catches on, and every day could be a day without women

>a Day Without A Woman
Thank fuck
I wish it catches on and spreads here too

guess we'll have to make our own coffee and toast for a WHOLE day.

strawpoll.me/12363300

tfw this is my everyday

so a bunch of house mothers are going to spend their day watching tv instead of doing their usual routine which is watching tv all day? ok

>/ladypol/
There are like five of you and you're almost never any fun.

Oh no the productivity would skyrocket the jew bosses will earn lots more money. Sup Forums absolutely BFTO.

I'm going ot laugh heartily when everything goes on as normal.

>equity
That fucking word

day without white men when?

>Equity
This made me cum

Great!

A day where i won't need to tip-ee-toe on eggshells around uber-sensitive naggroes who are triggered by my very "cis" white male presence.

Because I must be a sexiist racist patriarchal mysoginist, right, (?) considering I don't fall into any minority demographic.

sorry dumb here, what's the difference between equity and equality?

Let's have a day without white people. See you after societal collapse.

oh jesus, the housing crisis of 2008 makes a lot more sense

seriously this, let make BLM push it

#noCrackerDay

or some shit like that

This. Watch the world collapse and everyone lose their shit

Shoe stores and handbag shops take a massive increase in sales, people pretend to be surprised.

No police force, no economy, power goes out, etc. etc.

It is the difference between equality of opportunity and equality of outcome.

In other words people believe regardless of talent we all should have the same outcome regardless of what we do in life, in other words they are communist faggots.

Equity is your sum value, equality is two things being equal.

Equality is equal oppurtunity
Equity is equal outcome

the wors part of it would be to make the roomba bring your cofee that morning

>sell your box to the litlle nigger man and continue enjoying the sport

So they are going on strike on International woman's day.
No flowers for them.

>March 8th
FUCKING COMMIES NOT EVEN HIDING THEIR COMMIE SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Watch the economy closely. I predict it's gonna boom bigger than ever before.

independence day?

I don't know what I'd do if one of my employees told me they were taking the day off to show me what it was like to have a workplace without women.

It's just a new level of retardation. Of course it's annoying when you bunk off work. You weren't hired to do nothing. Guess I didn't appreciate how you were doing your job like every other fucking person that works here. 100% this was dreamt up by someone that doesn't have a real job.

pure hate

>gossip of women

Not kidding, I have a sister with depression because women in her studies make her life a shit, she says she is fine with her male mates but women have makes her uncomfortable as fuck. They destroy her self-steem and has no female friends.

Women are way more evil and sexists with the women than the men.

good luck keeping your fucking job

You know, with all this misogyny going around lately, I think they should make it a century without women.

It sorta goes both ways.

Most violence and fute is man against man too. We may understand each other better, but we still loathe competition.

Women do the same, they understand each other and can bond very closely. But in the end they also fear competition.

They just bitch out instead of starting physical fights.

ow shit whos going to clean the mc donalds toilet

I wonder how many of them will actually be on PTO

>inb4 unemployment