CNN IS TWEETING GOOD THINGS ABOUT TRUMP

CNN COMPROMISED BY THE RUSSIANS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UUj2IpH0yUg
foreignpolicy.com/2017/02/13/the-kremlin-is-starting-to-worry-about-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Im so afraid they are going to crash the market before I get my inheritance. Its all tied up in an estate as stocks at the moment.

Thats fake news

what did (((they))) mean by this? Assassination incoming?

Don't you mean compromised WITH the Russians?

THE
ABSOLUTE
MADHUMANz

youtube.com/watch?v=UUj2IpH0yUg

they are bending the knee

Something is about to go down, comey just met with senators and McCain and others have gone abroad.

It could be that they're about to launch a coup and sitting it out or it could be that pedogate is about to be exposed.

checked.

Or threatening, indirectly, to kill him?

they seem bolder in posting shit like this by the day
checked

that boy is losing it

Because he did anything? Because the entire economy isn't fake news? If it was fake news for other russia stories it's fake here too. WHOOPS

observed

The picture they made isn't really sharable. It kind of looks like trump is underperforming and doesn't look at all like a "top 3 ever" image

Subversive smearing

As a reminder, JFK came in promising sweeping tax reform (i.e. massive tax rate reductions), which encouraged the wealthy to shift money from safe haven investments like government bonds (which are not subject to taxation) to the market. He died before the law was passed and LBJ picked up the task, passing the Revenue Act of 1964. The promise and passage of this act created an economic boom which lasted into the early 70s, only to be undermined by government price-fixing and stagflation.

Investors are very likely responding to Trump's tax and regulation proposals, especially those concerning the repatriation tax and pointless EPA and Department of Interior regulations.

Kind of a failget but whatever at least it wasn't a leaf

There will be a crash soon. It is time for one. It's only a matter of when.
And I don't mean that as some general warning "there will be a crash someday!" but many in the financial world are preparing for one within the next 2 years or so.

Uh. What did KEK mean by? Ahmed what do you know?

LBJ>JFK = LBJ killed JFK.
LBJ>JFK>Trump
WHAT DID FAKE NEWS INSINUATE BY THIS?

Fuck off, you promote his shit in every thread, you faggot

LBJ was behind JFK's assassination.
So lining them all up is strange.

they're running scared

the purge is coming

they should fear

Does no one in this thread remember that he, just two days ago, BTFO'd a CNN reporter and told them if they treated him more fairly (covering good and bad stories) that he'd be kinder to them?

At what point did you forget the CNN top are satanic pedophiles maybe even CIA and are going to hang from nooses if they don't succeed in a coup?

It will come. I know it feels like years and we've just known about this deep shit for wbat? The past 6 months. Imagine the people that've known for decades, been killed because of knowing too much.. its time. We will it. Kek wills it

They have to at least present a front of civility so that if Trump keeps bashing them as 'fake news' he'll look like the asshole instead.

Check this out.

"What the Kremlin fears most today is that Trump may be ousted or even killed"
foreignpolicy.com/2017/02/13/the-kremlin-is-starting-to-worry-about-trump/

The market crashed in 2008. It doesn't happen that quickly.

virus

9 years is overdue in the modern world, especially since all policy since 2008 has been recovery policy rather than boom policy. interest rates have been rock bottom for 9 whole years. they literally can not be raised, raising them will crash the entire thing, keeping them low means that they can't be lowered during the next recession. inflationist fags have driven themselves into the final corner.

YES! WE DID IT AGAIN! SAD! (not)

We still haven't fully recovered, butyes Keynes is a disaster. I still don't see it crashing soon.

They already are raising the rates. Will probably take another year before it crashes the market.

It was so easy to predict that (((they))) would begin to signal a rate raise as soon as Trump won the election. It was so fucking easy.

People have been hardcore predicting a crash since 2015. Everyone knows the economy is going to take a shit during Trump's first term just due to how long it's been since the last one.

Stocks are a long term game. Unless you're in trading you need to just stick it out. Example: we've had two crashes since Jan 1 2000, but the market still had an average annual return of 7.5% during that time, going from 1498 to 2351. Crashes are just extreme volatility but ultimately don't matter.

Also I'm not completely solid on burger law but wouldn't a crash right before you get your inheritance be a good thing in terms of estate tax?

How evident is economic stagnation in Japan? Have you guys actually progressed at all in the last 10 years?
How does Japanese media frame the economic climate?

We haven't economically progressed in about 30 years. Everyone knows it. The 1980s are idolized over here just like they are in the US, but the following 90s sucked.

No, this is just another way of shitting on him.

The correct measure is the rise SINCE HIS ELECTION.

Not SINCE HIS INAUGURATION.

Why? The market prices in the future as it becomes known. The election of Trump sparked a rally lasting since his election. There's still a rise since his inauguration, just a smaller one.

CNN picked the less correct and lower number (since inauguration) instead of the more correct and higher number (since election).

Is Capitalism blamed for post-millennial stagnation in Japan like it is in the west?

Japan is more complacent than the West I'd say. Most people don't care about politics enough to even put blame on anything. "It is what it is." There are demonstrations now and again but they get far far less attention than protests in America get, and most protesters here are older.

It's just information games. Trump said in his press conference he inherited a mess (which he did) and the media hates him, so CNN is playing 3d chess by hitting those two birds with the one stone in a tweet that's purely propaganda.

Checka-lecka-hinney-ho

May I come live in your fine country Japbro?

Checka-lecka-hinney-ho

Checka-lecka-hinney-ho

check!!!

is this graph real?

praise kek

If you want, but you'll get homesick and come to hate this place after a few years. The day-to-day drudgerey shown in Office Space and American Beauty are 10x worse in Japan. And don't fall for the Tokyo meme, real Japan exists in the countryside and small towns.

seent

noticed