What the Fuck.
> every group/forum/site about PiZzaGate
> viral deletion of information everywhere
> what the fuck
> these fucking kids man
> what do
> mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

video.flis3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/16822014_1809440032641545_7873555289935446016_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjMxMywicmxhIjo1MTIsInZlbmNvZGVfdGFnIjoic3ZlX3NkIn0=&oh=58d8009fdcfdf71a70469476cd91985f&oe=58A83D49
youtube.com/watch?v=UUj2IpH0yUg
youtube.com/watch?v=-Iad8wrYOgw
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613
youtube.com/watch?v=31rQiiqsv4A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

video.flis3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/16822014_1809440032641545_7873555289935446016_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjMxMywicmxhIjo1MTIsInZlbmNvZGVfdGFnIjoic3ZlX3NkIn0=&oh=58d8009fdcfdf71a70469476cd91985f&oe=58A83D49

I've barely seen any threads about pizzagate today or yesterday.

Are mods really deleting that many threads?

THE
ABSOLUTE
MADHUMAN!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=UUj2IpH0yUg

It's been debunked you idiot.

Repeat after me:

Pizzagate is fake.

Therefore amongst all the other witch-hunts and fake news, it's the only subject which leads to the mysterious shutdown of various threads and posts across multiple discussion forums.

*Goes Back to sipping the Kool-Aide*

/sarcasm.

Pizzagate is fake.

It is safe to let John Podesta babysit your kids.

WHAT IS MY NAME

you think ya hot shit, dontcha?

Interesting that I haven't really seen any threads regarding it lately.
Development is still happening on voat though, so don't feel too worried.
Although there is some worry about shilling and sliding even there, be vigilant.

Uh you will call me--I AM YOUR FAHTHER

There's too much fucking proof at this point for it to be fake.

Especially with the audio of the screaming child and Podesta, telling him to call him Skippy.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Iad8wrYOgw

Now what might this be

Get lost

ow my feelings

THINK YA HOT SHIT

why the fuck do they only have a quarter octagon?

It was all fun and games until some of you idiots started to believe it for real.

NEWS FLASH: NOT EVERYTHING YOU READ ON Sup Forums IS TRUE, USE YOUR BRAIN

I was being sarcastic because it's painfully obvious by now.
I just don't see how anyone who has given this research can say it's fake.

Yes everytime it's gets 404d

I'm sure someone out there is keeping a record

Please show me how it's painfully obvious it's fake. I don't want it to be real

Nice try pedo shill but you forgot the rule.
Sup Forums is always right.

痛いのに、ニセわけが絶対にありえないよ。

You are one dumb nip, he is saying it's real, his original comment was sarcastic humour.

So where are the sadistic homosexual DC pedos hanging out now with their victims that PingPong got busted?

Also, what role does gay adoption play here? How many of the 'customers' at that place were 'gay' pedos with adopted kids? Does Pederesta/Skippy have adopted kids?

God damn it I miss-read that reply. I thought he meant it was painfully obvious it was fake.

>I just don't see how anyone who has given this research can say it's fake.

fucking braindead rn, thanks.

>fbcdn.net
That's Facebook's content delivery network. You can't get any more normie than that. Plus, it's a video of Kelso talking about Thorn

seems goat and x2chan are the only places with it now.

how tho

I shouldn't even be joking about pizzagate. I've been so deep in it, honestly, for months now nonstop that I mentally feel like I need a break and that's kinda the way to distance myself while staying in it. I just want this shit to be over already.

Meme magic.

He doesn't have adopted kids, but he has grandchildren.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613

lol so what kind of research did you do user? Because it led me to talk with worldcorpo.net people and this seems fake AF.
Wordcorpo are just a bunch of losers that like to buzz by making shit video that looks like snuff movies

I don't think worldcorp videos are podesta.. but i do think that there's something going on.

Yeah ok thank you for your factual analysis user. Typical pizzagate fag, this is why pizzagate has no credibility

sorry, you were expecting an analysis? it was just an opinion

www.pizzagate.wiki there's an analysis, now get to a point-by-point debunking, chop chop

Honestly I don't give a fuck if it's true. They're orphans. Who gives a fuck about orphans?

Sage

nigger

Redpill me on Pizzagate

What proof do we have that it's real?

John Podesta wiped his emails the day Maddie McCann was kidnapped.
John Podesta's assistant was answering his emails the day after Maddie was kidnapped.
John Podesta exceeds the minimum threshold of similarity of facial recognition similarities for the computer generated police sketch of a person of interest in the abduction of Maddie McCann

WHERE WAS JOHN PODESTA ON MAY 3, 2007

His location has already been proven to be in D.C. on May 2nd so his footsteps simply need to be traced by a few hours.

lets get a quick rundown

i just got back.

worldcorpo is busted
the whats my name meme is golden but the video has no real source and most people on voat/steemit are quite weary of it.

Wikileaks made the gap, not skippy. those extra E-Mails could still be released.

youtube.com/watch?v=31rQiiqsv4A

this photo and youtube link are my mod detectors.
I Post this in a pizzagate thread and minutes later its archived.
Yes they are mass deleting pizzagate threads in Sup Forums

can you explain significance? i know what it is, but why does that get memory holed?

Dunno, there are lots of things you can post about comet and alafantis that instaprune a thread
Pegasus museum stuff is thread bane in voat
steemit is the only place where stuff sticks but they still slide shit there too.
i think it is because of the whole shooting thing
it is quite plausible to say mods want to prevent a witchhunt and muh doxxing so they can get away with mass pruning when it comes to comet/alafantis
most of pizzagate has cooled on comet, for now, and are hyper focused on the 1500 arrests in the last month. oh and the podesta torture video which I think is bait myself but its got a high meme potential.

>8855

hi kek, thank you

mmm...

Ya think ya hit shit don't ya?
Just get lost