MAJOR NEWS SOON. PREPARE YOURSELVES

This just happened in the last 24 hours;

>FBI Director Comey arrives at the WH unannounced while Trump is away and meets with Intel Senators behind closed doors
>McCain visits Germany with a prepared speech against Trump, essentially showing he is about to flip.
>MSM correspondants are all away on assignment (Andersoon Cooper, Wolfowitz, O'Reilly, etc)
>Rubio tweets he sits on a bipartisan team to investigate Putin's role in the elections
>Trump has another breakdown on twitter and declares the MSM "enemies of the people"

Shit is about to hit the fan. What do you suppose the news could be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UUj2IpH0yUg
youtube.com/watch?v=1lrYsB295cE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empty_Fort_Strategy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THREAD THEME !*

~
~

youtube.com/watch?v=UUj2IpH0yUg

what is your sauce ?

>McCain
>flip

ohhhh dear

they're probably going to announce these digits

IT'S TREASON THEN?

This is literally the most important thread on here right now, it should be getting more attention.

Maybe they're going abroad because there's going to be a military coup and they're going to sit it out.

Watch the transcript of the Flynn calls be about a list of elite pedophiles.
Watch this be a clever bait-and-switch like the fake news today.
Watch this be Trump engaging in ∞D Chess.
Watch Kek imbue Trump with spiral energy and battle Moloch in cosmos.

You can smell it in the fucking air. Something big is going to be announced this fucking weekend and the MSM, Comey and the Intel Senators, McCain and Rubio are showing they're preparing for it.

I'll break it down for you OP:

Rubio and McCain will not pass their bids for re-election without the backing of Trump's supporters. And these guys have no career prospects outside of political office. Trump shit on McCain as hard as anyone has been shit on in American politics and he hasn't done anything except hang on an keep taking lobbyist money as he has over the past 30 years and not do shit.

They're the ones in charge of investigating Trump's legitimacy?

youtube.com/watch?v=1lrYsB295cE

watch this

They aren't in charge of Trump's legitimacy I don't know how the fuck you got that out of this. they're just moving the sails because they've been told the wind is about to change.

lmao they even refused to acknowledge Comey was there at first. THIS IS FUCKING SERIOUS

> Le shilly shill thinks xe is a clever shill, when will xe learn?

>being in this much denial

Apparently the democratic senators were livid after the meeting. So there's two possibilities:

>Russia and Trump's people were actively working together during the election.

>The FBI found that the case was essentially over, with no real evidence to suggest foul play on Trump's part.

I'd honestly go with the latter, but the fact that Comey approached them at this time and in this way is INCREDIBLY odd.

And to be honest Trump calling the media the enemy of the people could well be the straw that breaks the camel's back when it comes to senators withdrawing support for him

>McCain flip

Where were you for the past, oh I don't know, forever?

I don't think the Senators and the rest of the GOP will flip until his approval ratings go way down and they don't see a way for them to return. They're all in there for their own careers, none of them will go down with a sinking ship for anyone. The fact that McCain just went to Germany to disparage Trump in a massive speech without even using his name suggests that he's been told some things happening behind the scenes. The other thing is that Senators will flip on mass after some others do first, nobody will want to risk being the first to make the gamble

the media are the enemy of the people, though.

They are though, what good is the media if they do nothing but distort and lie?
Trump isn't popular among the left, and nobody gives a shit.
Democrats seem to be having growing pains, desperate to try and fill their new role as a powerless blowhard virgins that shout far louder than anybody wants to hear.

possibly false flag scenario

Those seats are up for grabs next election because of the way they are acting.

McCain is acting like some jilted wife who wanted to be the top bitch and is fucking with the one who got the job.

>What do you suppose the news could be?
jews are khazarians with no claim on israel?

Well, if the GOP cares about the 1st amendment even half as much as they love the 2nd, Trump's in deep shit.

And don't even tell me this is 4D chess, Trump's fucking up.

No one cares about the 1st until its politically expedient to do so

You're a fucking idiot and digging in a hole that can't any deeper.
Its nothing.

You'll just be here next week "THIS IS THE END THIS TIME FOR SURE, 100 CAMELS NEED SPINAL SURGERY AFTER THIS. THE BACKS ARE BROKEN."

Get used it retard. This is what its like to win.
The media was never with us from the very start.

I hope rounds these jews up and gasses them, but he isn't really hitler, and nothing will really happen.

End of story.

Comey is /ourguy/ and investigating the leaks like was already disussed

McCuck and ruboto are irrelevant in a big way

I wouldn't be surprised if the msm was doing some serious damage control over how bad they fucked up today and the fact the leaker is going to be exposed in the next few days and they could be charged with sedition and mishandling classified information

Same shit happened to that NH chick who was changing her mind on Trump every Friday. Problem is, she lost to a democrat, not another republican.

>Well, if the GOP cares about the 1st amendment even half as much as they love the 2nd, Trump's in deep shit.
At this point, complaining about attacks on the media is like complaining that there aren't enough stab-wounds in your belly.

Yeah reddit, it's really FUCKING important.

>shit on the guy 24/7 for a year straight
>get butthurt trump rightly calls them terrible people
kys
he's calling them out, not infringing on their rights

The the best part about this whole MUH EBIL RUSSKIES theme is that they are bumping Russia back into relevancy and its what Russia just wants. Needless to say Trumps victory was as surpice to Putin as to anyone else.

If the first point was true and they know it we'd have some specifics.

Right now it's just nigger Congressbitches complaining about invading Korea and refusing to meet with racist trump.

Meanwhile obama's thousands of leftovers in the intelligence community,.federal judge and judicial community, quango bureaucracy community, are all protecting the things they worked for under king nigger

>AZ here

A democrat isn't gonna take AZ at this rate, Mccain is a giant pussy and its why he was elected.

>republicans vote republican
>democrats vote pussy

So their argument for this is...senators didn't go home

something big is going on but Sup Forums isn't like it was during the election

If that's true then it's the latter, if they were briefed on actual collusion between Russia and Trump it would be 'leaked' into the media already by these dems since it would be a garuanteed slam.

They are most likely livid because Comey said they are dropping it and found nothing, and the dems thinks he's been bought as they did days before the election.

Yeah I'm sure what Russia really wants is to be mentioned in the media all the time. Holy fuck you are a simple retard.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empty_Fort_Strategy
GG 2EZ NO RE

No, our military isn't dog shit. Sorry.

>If the first point was true and they know it we'd have some specifics.
this
they can't even conclusively prove russia had anything to do with the hacks it's taken as a given they committed.

I bet they love it, really.

McCain always hated Trump, that's why he shit on him in such an important country as Germany. This old fucker will die soon.

>important
>released on weekend

ACTUAL former Trump supporter here, i originally thought that this election was going to be a big win but so far it's literally been nothing but bullshit and Trump has accomplished next to nothing in his "first 100 days"...it's even looking like Russia is going to be pinned with frauding the US elections and Trump will be charged with treason or told to step down for Hillary.

I hope it doesn't happen but it honestly looks like it is.

The GOP doesn't give a fuck about any amendment, they just want to keep their shekels. And with Trump, that seems to be the case.
Remember, likely voters +10% approval.

Comey was "not-Hillary's guy", now she's out of the way.

Here comes the February Surprise!

Trump's campaign is finished!

WRONG. Comey wroked for HSBC and Lockheed, and was an Obumer appointee. He's NOT /ourguy/. Pretty sure Trump is making a move to fire him.

they wait till thursdays when everyone is psychologically weakest before releasing opinion pieces

> What do you suppose the news could be?
Fake

It hasn't even been 100 days wtf are you talking about. Also, he's bringing Gorsuch, a pretty young conservative man, to the SCOTUS.

BREAKING : Sources says Trump is about to drop from the Presidency. We've seen the video, it's damning !

>Trump has accomplished next to nothing
Dropped.

Comey is not /ourguy/

>Watch this be Trump engaging in ∞D Chess.
This.

Because they waited until after the weekend to reopen the Clinton investigation, didn't they.

FAKE NEWS

Hope Trump is able to fuck up all the ziokike neocons.

McCain does not need career prospects, he's old as shit and has a rich wife.

Trump had the option to ask him to resign and chose to keep him on instead

Comey handed the election to Trump on a platter if you forgot

>ACTUAL former Trump supporter here,

seen this before

>Actual real 100% non-ctr actual legit forner trump supporter here, this is why i don't like trump now *autistic screeching*

nothing new, he fliped as a pow. they said he sung like a bird for special favors

Speaking of news, buttblasted jurnos and leftists trending #NotTheEnemy
We need in on that shit

the 1st amendment covers Trump as well, faggot

he can call the media whatever he wants, he's not passing laws that prevent people from saying certain things

in fact, that's the left with their push for hate speech laws

That the piss hookers were lolitas. Cap this

It's incredible how this Pepe manages to make my skin crawl from the subtle messaging.

It's just so... Awful.

Pepe is shit and she was not as shit but you said she was more shit than you anyways to cover for your most shittiness?

>its the beginning of the end
>hillcuck supporters see hope

I bet that the leakers in the WH staff get arrested on live TV and pizzagate goes mainstream.

The news will be that Hillary died in her sleep tonight

so mccain is wtf i love trump now?

>such an important country as Germany
what did he mean by this?

That is glue.

what's up with this spam?

Maybe it could have been if there was actually any proof any of that bullshit is actually happening

>no realizing the story was fabricated by the board they are on

that story literally gets traced back to fan fiction on Sup Forums faggot. go back to buzzfeed.

Underrated

I meant to say unimportant.

Zzzzz. Hows the epstein is a great guy and loves young "women" like me trial coming. Kiss of putin youtube video. Israeli spies in WH. It's called mossad blackmail. Ivanka worked at mar a lago. The symbolism with her. And eric. And mar a lago was two blocks from epsteins. Banning him was cosmetics

k straya
3/10
slide

ah makes sense now

If Russian or otherwise foreign influence is proven true, there should be a wide range of executions for treason of anyone involved followed by heavy embargoes on Russia. It's the only way the US can get out of this with any dignity left.

>such an important country as Germany
>such an important country
>important country

>Germany
>important

I like how that screenshot has you posting some bullshit about cnn having some exciting announcement and going on about not needing more evidence Trump is Russia's puppet. I see you spreading your lies kike

if these establishment idiots are as guilty as we think they are, they're going to try and pull something big to oust Trump.

What do they have to lose?

First of all Comey met them in the Capital, not the white house you stupid shill. This is what happens when you read CNN.

Secondly, McCain wouldn't be "flipping" even if your larp did come true. McCain is a retard and was never pro trump. he changes his opinion every six months anyways.

Cnn reporters aren't away on assignment. They dont ever investigate anything. I just saw Anderson shilling on air.

Rubio is a lying fuck. This "investigation" is going no where, just comey distracting the senate shills while he does his real work.

Weak larp shill, 2/10

>implying

Nigger. Fake news =/ Trials.

This isn't leafistan.

Youre not allowed to say this anymore. Too sold out, this board. And too much aipac. And look what happened

Court of public opinion v everybody is a fag and fake

Don't act like you've never seen a jizz-covered face before, leaf!

Sorry you can't take criticism in your echo chamber..

SAY IT WITH ME...

Oh i have. Thats how i know youre a homophobic woman

Sure, I believe you.

They're using presidents day as a symbol

Not sure they have mirrors in dogfuckistan

Trump is a loser?

no, they are just the only ones on the right willing to take up this narrative. they have nothing to lose and are willing to destroy their career to oppose trump.

McCain and Hillary both dies this year anyways. Kek wills it