Say it with me Sup Forums:

Say it with me Sup Forums:

GOTTKANZLER SCHULZ

get a real job

Dirty shill

I have a real job

Get ready faggots. Based Schulz is gonna make Europe great again whether you like it or not.

What the fuck happens around here?

FREUDE SCHĂ–NER GĂ–TTERFUNKEN

#MEGA

GOYKANZLER (((SCHULZ)))

can soemone redpill in the german elections? i haven't researched shit about that

>somebody made this

kys psyops

Is there a name for the european CTR?

Schulz is going to take down Merkel. Everyone other than Schulz and Merkel is irrelevant.

wtf? its real

Bundestag

tl;dr: Germans are massive faggots and, not satisfied with their successful genocide campaign, managed to track down the one German politician that could make it worse and are sucking him off en masse.

>113179262
This kike who said Germany only exists for israel?

Left is fucking dumb.

Shultz is a literal leftist kike that will be the end of the german people - the hope is that the collapse will be so swift that it wakes up the rest of europe

SAME TIME EVERY DAY. YOU SHILLS ARE SO FUCKING OBVIOUS. GET FUCKED YOU OBVIOUS WHORES.

SAME TIME EVERY DAY. YOU SHILLS ARE SO FUCKING OBVIOUS. GET FUCKED YOU OBVIOUS WHORES.

Fuck off, retard

Sage

What exactly is wrong about that statement? Germany killed 6 million Jews, so it only makes sense that they'd be in debt to them.

Nope.

SHILL OFF MY Sup Forums RREEEEEEEEEEE

a shekel for the good goy

Shill go fuck yourself and die.

sage this sick filth