>phillipino cuck

>all the races lived together in harmony
cognitive dissonance, races don't even get along within their own groups

>native americans
>WWII

Get better at defending yourselves non-whites

At least it's not a Harry Potter reference

>Filipino

Hahahahaha, you will never be white. No matter how much you wish for it.

You people are truly disgusting. I've never met a Filipino that didn't look like some down syndrome genetic anomaly Asian. Filipinos must be some kind of genetic divergent line because you're definitely not human.

You're like the niggers of Asia. You and Indians.

>again

>MAKE BLACK MEN KINGS AGAIN

Is that a request? Who is he asking?

Always wanting handouts. Sad!

but that's fucking wrong, water tribes are Inuits, not Native Americans, Earth Nation isn't goddamn Africans, if anything they're white people and Fire Nation is literally Japan

>all races lived together in harmony

I want to know what fucking paradise timeline these people came from

I know. This cunt is everywhere, just like that catheter cowboy guy.

the fire nations was decades if not centuries ahead of everyone else.

they conquered everywhere and only a pesudo supernatural being could not take them down, but put in place a leader sympathetic to the conquered people, and give them back their land.

the fire nation itself, never fell or even was scathed.

afterwards, it was the fire nation that kept advancement going and brought the rest of the world up to speed.

never watched legend of kora so fuck if i know what happens in that, if i remember what i was told basically every nation gets a shot at being a fucking dickhead in it so hardly matters in that regard.

either way, they make being the fire nation out to be bad, when in reality they proved their superiority time and time again without fail.

Only reason China didn't colonize the shit out of the world is because they were occupied with a civil war at the time technology lended itself to colonialism. White people won the imperialistic race.

Also, every continent was occupied with war, from the beginning of time, we only took it worldwide and made it our bitch, which again, was inevitable with new forms of transportation, and the increasing need for resources.

But whatever, it seems like we're in a losing position right now, but the second we're allowed, emphasis on allowed, to fight back, it will soon be over.

Before white people came, there was no such thing as murder, torture, rape, suffering etc apparently.

How the fuck do these retards even begin to believe this shit? Do they actually think that if asians, blacks, hispanics or any other group had a civilization capable of doing it that they would have not done the exact same fucking thing? People got shit done by invading and killing each other back then. Any other race would have done the same thing.

The irony of having the luxury to believe this retarded wishy washy bullshit while talking about privilege is just too much for me.

>Only reason China didn't colonize the shit out of the world is because they were occupied with a civil war at the time technology lended itself to colonialism. White people won the imperialistic race.
Eh. The Chinese have had a very isolationist mindset for most of history. They sent out the massive treasure fleet to show off, not to conquer. Outside of places like Tibet, East Turkestan, Vietnam, Korea, Taiwan, and other nearby regions, they never really tried to colonize. China was always too busy collapsing and consolidating to do much.

The Mongolians however did try to conquer and colonize the world. They BTFO of pretty much everyone they encountered with the exception of Egyptian Mamlukes. They were the ones who ended the "Islamic Golden Age". The only thing that saved Europe and much of the rest of the world was the Mongolian Empire fragmenting after Genghis Khan's death. Then they stagnated, became weak, and got RUS'D a couple centuries later.

look, if you're not going to utilize all those delicious resources, don't blame white people who already are and want more to come over and take them.

>long ago, all races lived in harmony
Give me a date for when this was.

Genghis khan no longer exists?

>China was always too busy collapsing and consolidating to do much.
>occupied with a civil war at the time

The Mongolians were conquering in the 13th century, this has nothing to do with the imperialistic race mid 19th century.

hey paco, what's the going rate in the philippines to have somebodies ears on your table by dark?

They live in the disney fake-reality, not real life.

These people are 100% delusional.

The Chinese had a history of direct Western contact via Western merchants and explorers since the 16th century. They simply forced the merchants to go to Canton to trade and only accepted silver in payment because "what could these non-Chinese barbarians give us that we don't already have?". China's bureaucracy and monarchy had centuries to get the country's shit together while the technological gap grew larger. It shouldn't have required European armies and navies to invade for them to start recognizing the need to change.

good eats I prefer them raw with some purple though

>Waterbenders killing each other
>Earthbenders the do not know hiw to build
>The Fire Nation being superior as always
>Air benders helping the Fire Nation to kill other Air benders fron different tribes

Ok

Why do these people talk like genghis khan,hulacu, khalid ibn al walid, and the ottoman sultans don't exist?

every race did an equal amount of conquest

Fucking Africans, why don't they work?

>all races lived together in harmony
>they genuinely believe this

I love minorities that are so racially cucked they have to complain in English on a white designed and built computer network, like we don't know it's insecurity and jealousy that makes them so upset.

Imagine whites kept all their technology over the last 500years to ourselves.

We'd be revered and feared as Gods.

I remember the internet back in the early 90s when it was too hard to set up for retards. I still miss alt.2600. Now its niggers on twitter trying to out stupid each other.

you making me want some purp now, damn. i love purp on my pasta.

Who is the Zuko of white people?

Hitler or Napoleon

European history is more dynamic with all of these fragmented kingdoms competing with one another. Competition drives evolution which drives progress.

China's history is a stable central government that collapses and reorganized once every few hundred years. Not a particularly good incubation to drive progress.

If you look at Chinese values and styles up until the early 20th century, it was effectively the same for 4000 years.

Fucking gooks

>Niggers and Arabs try to invade Europe
Wow evil whitey totally started imperialism

Non-whites are just mad that they lost.

>long ago all the races lived in harmony