Kool Aid and some pre workout in a few hours when I wake up

>fucking cheap
>solid as steel
>can wack a german cuck and cut his shit open

i'm all in

also, pic related

Jägermeister and Goldkrone with a few friends before going to a birthday

Alcohol is a cancer on society

Last night I had a melon and a box of wine.

Drinking karsk now because im hung over as shit.

I've pretty much given up at this point.

Cunt

Lucia vineyard Syrah wine.

Weed.

orange juice faggot

have you tried the flavored japanese ones, wasabi kitkat was surprisingly really good

is this the face of (((Sup Forums)))? wine drinkers and alcohol deniers?

>tonight
>6am est

here's a (you) for being a faggot. i can't even find all those flavors in japantown, sf

drink yourself to sleep fat boy

Can't smash beer all night like I used to in college it's either wine, whiskey or nothing for me.

125ml sobieski vodka mixed with ginger beer
125ml Myers's Rum mixed with ginger beer
100ml Bacardi orange mixed with coke
125ml of bargain basement shit rum mixed with coke
125ml of Old Monk rum mixed with coke

I might have a problem, but not really sure.

wine is the cheapest alcohol in Norway at about 1 NOK per 1 ml of 100% ethanol. Other than the grain alcohol I buy off the Sami, who also sell me poached meat.

_

s-s-sorry :(

aeropressed like an elder god

Is that from costco? I didn't know they had booze

Pic related: you

i quit drinking on inauguration day. got tired of being a dumb faggot when i drink

are you sleepposting?

Legit this is a 10/10. makes oreos taste like you dumped coco in your grannies unwashed cunt and then had your grandad lub up with butter and fuck her raw so you can suck the gritty chococum smegma from under his glands.

Whole bottle of absinthe.

$15 per 1.75L 92 proof

lots and lots of pic related :)

Some scotch

Got an unopened bottle of Russian Standard vodka, some red bulls and coke in the kitchen, it's 11:13 I wonder how long it is before I crack it open.

Will have it finished by midnight and pass out.

Love makers mark, but I rarely buy it to get drunk on, think it's a waste to get wrecked on the nicer whiskies

Anything that doesn't has alcohol in it

Water and ice.

No alcohol for me, up early tomorrow morning for gym. While you guys get drunk and fat, (((they))) are growing stronger.

>drinking makes you a fag
They don't call it truth juice for nothing. You're still a queer

>Goldkrone
Good to see a fellow Ossi

Edgy.

Litres of water.

>wine is bad
Is this a new meme I wasn't aware of?

Maker's Mark

>nicer whisky

wew lad.

Holy shit digits confirm KEK smiles upon me!

Have fun :^)

i didn't mean fag literally.

its my birthday today and i have a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle 20 year old bourbon and 36 yuenglings . party starts at 7

How does that person on the right exist. The rands are never pictured without devil hand signals

>drunk n fat

le keks i lift too, can't deny having a drink once a month man

vodka was the last thing i tried before vodka. 3 day hangover chuggin half a glass of that shit with frat buddies. never again

fucking hnnng. gotta try that next time

well
two cobras
a guiness
two screwdrivers mixed to my taste
a mixed orange juice whiskey
thinking about a strabarita or another orange whiskey

also it is (was 17th) my birthday

Aww. Well too fucken bad. Shouldnt have thought it to be such an easy association now shouldnt have you

Raging Bitch IPA.

Tastiest way to get drunk at 7-11

Is Gentlemen Jack actually any different to regular Jack? How does it differ I taste? Is it really worth the price mark up for those mixing it with coke?

Right now im drinking some Strongbow Apple cider (i know im a fgt), soon ill be movin onto some absolute vodka with orange juice. Keepin it simple atm.

Ps Only drinking cider cause it was on special.

Get out of my parallel dimension.
I'm doing Russian standard tonight. God speed to you fellow Brit.

I'm probably just as much of a Whisky snob as you, I just happen to really like Makers Mark.

I used to keep bottles of old single malts in the house but found myself drinking a lot and getting pissed and going through loads of them, which is expensive after a while.

Nothing wrong with having favourites that are blends, some of them are really good. Try some Monkey Shoulder as well, that's probably my fave blend.

edit post: vodka was the last thing before i switched to bourbon. 3rd glass n still going listening to fucking infowars for ultimate redpillz lol

fucking gold user. fucking gold, i wish to get me one of them one day.

I mix everything with coke, but i also live with my mom and have $1k per month to spend on booze.

Have not noticed a difference.

Now this one's an appley faggot. But but i didnt mean it. Im gond

Semen mixed with breast milk.

If youre drinking whiskey with coke then just stick to cheaper alternatives, imo there's definitely a quality increase and worth the price. Its good enough to drink neat or with a dash of water, but its not the highest quality which is to be expected with mass-produced well known brands.. I give it 7/10, 11/10 AFTER alex Jones called it apple juice kek

weren't you in that vice article?

Advice for an user looking to try shit out?

Havent really tried whiskey before (few occasions that i cant remember) ut i really wanna try out some whiskey and scotch and my work mates have recommended that shit a few times now.

hhahaha np, i know it gay but it was super cheap and i havent had in a while so i thought fuck it.

I was drinking this last night

Tea. I don't drink alcohol.
And no, this is not a Russian proxy.

Glenmorangie original scotch whiskey is a good, solid option. However, it is a bit pricier than your run of the mill stuff.

everyone's different. i used to be in my college partboy phase n use to love my beer (stouts, porters mainly). then i found eagle rare whiskey and loved bourbon from there.

Eagle rare > makers mark > bulleit bourbon

imo

i know, all cheap whiskey but theyre good

I only ask because a girl I lived with a few years ago would always drop an extra £10 on Gentlemen Jack and then mix it with coke. I never really got around to seeing if it was worth it. I always assumed it wasn't.

Nothing better than this.

Weiß?

Some 16% Alcoholic goodness beer

Real Whisky comes from Scotland and is single malt.

Irish Whisky is shit

American (((Whisky))) does not even qualify

Glenmorangie is a very good shout.

The other one I would recommend for those starting out is the Macallan 12yo. Absolutely outstanding stuff, but can be pricey, depending on where you live.

Only good posts.

Alcohol and it's involvement in everyone's life & influence in society is one of the worst things to have happened to humanity.

Race ya.

its ugly and the spaces between the keys are huge

It depends mate, price range? Do you prefer spice or smokiness to enhance your flavor? There's alot to figure out and im by no means an expert, check out this guys channel his videos are comfy as fuck and helped me out when i was starting:

youtube.com/user/ralfystuff

my favourite is the green label Johnnie walker but I've been meaning to expand my pallet, protip remember to let the whiskey breath in the glass for afew minutes and dont be afraid to add some water if its too strong :).

>consuming alcohol
water is the most repilled thing to drink

what's your guys' stance on weed then?

explain what this russian standard is?

Greasy pack and Buckfast or GTFO

Dust your desk, for fuck sake.

desu i actually hate it. it's loud as fuck and bangs on my ears each keybaord click. literally only 20 bucks for this and the mouse which is cheap.

suggest a good mech keyboard? really silent preferably.

errrrrthing

Here we go again. Someone who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. Listen Bourbon and JAMESON taste better than any shit you scots are pedaling. If the English knew how to make liquor they never would have taken the fucking island in the first place you dirty shit.

Root beer beer because I'm a man child

Only if the winner is allowed that jar of lollypops you've got there...

>Be Scottish
>Suffer through muh independence
>Whisky and oil is our only export
>America deregulates tanking the price of oil
>Japan now makes better whisky

le we go alone EU plz help

Do you even know how pretentious all that bullshit is? You're prattling on about 'extending' your 'pallet' and letting a drink 'breathe' and 'being helped out when you were just starting' over what's just some fucking poisonous chemicals in water that's been sold to you at 10000% markup with catchy advertising campaigns. It's cringey desu.

I think lighting things on fire to inhale the smoke is just as retarded as alcohol consumption.

what about the fluoride though?

smokiness by far.

cheers for the advice.

Glenlivet is a good starter.

I don't drink, normie.

(you)

I can't stand smokiness in my whiskey.
That's a good tip though, I always leave my whiskey to sit in the glass for ten minutes before the first sip.

me too