Stop hiring men

We need more women in IT.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/news/311302-game-developer-brianna-wu-eyeing-run-for-congress-in-2018
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kek

>posting in a muslim thread

german hot...

i wanna rub

I can never decide if it's the lazy eye or the crazy eye that's more unsettling.

alright i guess ur out of a job then

You
Need
To
Stop
It

On one hand I strongly agree, I don't like to go to clubs or similar social evens, but I need a girlfriend.
On the other hand, woman are fucking moron when it comes to IT, which means that I will have to work harder, or I earn less because we need to hire more men to do the actual work

How does he breathe through that nose?

also, nice fucking digits

wasted get

nigger

why? is there something unique to women that is missing?

But i wanted to hire you....

>women

That's a shapeshifter that is not good at it.

Those digits....
1488 confirmed

Is that you John Flynn, is this me

Who said that? WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT? WHO'S THE SLIMY LITTLE COMMUNIST TWINK TOED COCKSUCKER DOWN HERE THAT JUST SIGNED HIS OWN DEATH WARRANT?! WAS IT YOU, YOU SCROUNGY LITTLE FUCK?!

I'll just leave this here...

thehill.com/homenews/news/311302-game-developer-brianna-wu-eyeing-run-for-congress-in-2018

So no sir

I'm glad some of this board is cultured enough to get the reference

Nice digits.

FMJ is a great movie. I think everyone should watch it.

>woman

سُبْحَاْنَكَ اَلْلّٰھُمَّ وَ بِحَمدِکَ وَ تَبَارَکَ اسْمُکَ وَ تَعَاْلٰی جَدُّکَ وَ لَا اِلٰہَ غَیْرُكَ

Peace be with you my brother

This, I've worked multiple jobs where they have hired woman just to get those equality quote's, and all the men have to work twice as fucking hard to compensate for them.

Start by not hiring the man in your pic