WHAT THE FUCK IS PENCE DOING

WHAT THE FUCK IS PENCE DOING

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_Russian_constitutional_crisis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Interacting with a reasonable person for once.

he has one of those zap buttons on the palm of his right hand

Finally joining the winning side

Thinking about how her titties used to look in those old commie naked photos.

Smiling at Angela Merkel it looks like.

You just know that guy is thinking

>please mr pence just quickly knife that woman

he is preparing for Trump's assassination

two sides of the same shekel. What you have to realise is the Jews who own your country's asses will NEVER allow true nationalist parties to exist in the first place in the political mainstream limelight, let alone become the administration of the country's government.

True resistance comes from the outside and from the people.

Left wing government, right wing government, it doesn't matter it's all Jew owned.

What you cucks don't realise is is that white countries on a direct path to Nazism again, and you're powerless to stop it. It grows every year. And nothing can stop it, the seeds have been sowed. You can't tell brown people to stop raping and murdering whitey's women and children. You can't tell black people to stop being niggers. Whites are simply just waking up to the fact that multiculturalism is a failure, and we'll see the gas chambers be built again in our life time.

Again. The course is inevitable now.

Elect some right-wing moderate like Trump will slow down and simmer the boiling rage of the white man a bit.
Elect some left-wing moron like another Merkel or Hillary and you'll just speed up the process towards reactionary Nazism.

It's over. You leftists have lost and there's nothing you can do about it. We're going to genocide all you subhumans

Business.
That's what businessmen do.

>mfw Pence is the leaker and is colluding with the deep state behind Trump's back

spbp

Merkel bent the knee already, said west has to ally with Russia to fight terror.

Are you guys actually autistic or pretending?

World leaders meet each other and act friendly, this is their job.

firing up the diodes

Probably what Trump should have been doing.

Looks like hes trying to smile but theres a horrible stench under his nose and he cant completely hide it.

autistic

Probably sucking up to the libs like he did with Hillary Clinton on the CCA lock-em-up-for-profit scams he ran in Indiana. Now I love Trump to death but Pence IS the poster boy for right wing communism (zionist) (cuckservatism). Pence supports affirmative action when it comes to the law so if 50 niggers commit felonies then police officers, to meet femony arrest quotas for the month MUST go out and also arrest 50 white people to "PROVE' that justice isn't racist. I hate Mike Pence and hope he dies agonizing death preferably in a slow of a manner as possible on his way to hell. Cocksucker

Pence threw Flynn overboard. He is establishment.

Sucks. Coulda been President after Trump, but that's over now. He'll have to go with the rest of em.

been a while since aussie made me laugh

Is it common that the VP partakes in politics on the scale Pence does? I see his name often coming up in news over the trump-administration decision making, much more than I have heard of any other VP. Hell i didn't even notice Obama's VP until the left started spamming Biden memes, and couldn't name any other VP before him. Or is this just me / distortion by the media?

Getting ready to de-gay the Merk

It's just you idiot. The name Dick Cheney come to mind?

If Obama was Gorbachev and Trump is Elcine, then Pence suppose to lead the coup against the President.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_Russian_constitutional_crisis

Daily reminder Pence is a neocon

Humble electrical transformer salesman meets destroyer of Europe

Jesus you're sad.

Trump was a pawn from the start. Did you really think a Cantonese wet shaving forum manifested an ancient Egyptian god in the form of a billionaire hedonist who would save the white race?

And here I thought the last two years have just been LARPing. Sad!

Something called diplomacy, you might have heard of it. I suppose you think he's a cuck for not nuking Germany?

Since Trump is about to be impeached, Pence is the future President. So, a future leader of the US meets with the current leader of Germany (maybe she even gets another term as Chancellor in September). A meeting between two equals. Nothing extraordinary really.