A Day Without Immigrants YOU'RE FIRED edition

12 workers at the I Don't Care Bar in Oklahoma were fired after skipping work on "a day without immigrants"

ktul.com/news/local/catoosa-restaurant-fires-12-workers-for-not-showing-up-on-day-without-immigrants

“They feel like they’ve been unfairly terminated,” one friend translated for the employees.

“(They’re) upset they stood for something they felt was necessary so the community would stand together, and they got terminated for that,” the friend told KTUL.

Pic related is the text they received notifying them of their termination.

Other urls found in this thread:

ktul.com
elconfidencial.com/espana/2017-02-18/valla-rabat-marruecos-inmigrantes-salto-ceuta_1334042/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ktul.com

Apparently liberals are now angry.

What did they think would happen?

>destroy this company
lol what a faggot

I guess they didn't anticipate a restaurant owner would care that most of their employees didn't show up for work for no reason.

Remember when they tried this for Chick-fil-A ?

So much for the tolerant left.

It was like paradise in Austin because illegal immigrants abstained from shopping as well. For a day Austin was they way it used to be. For a day Austin was literally made great again as a direct result of NO ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

I'm sick of this retarded idea. Trump is deporting undocumented illegal criminals. If you're here legally on a green card or visa, you Litterally have nothing to worry about.

No shit. At least Walmart gives a second chance on one no-call no-show.

Thank god the dumb west African niggers I work with are clueless about this shit.

YOU'RE FIRED

Or they are LEGAL

If that's what you're implying. African immigrants were a large demographic of employees I saw working on Thursday

I would go and get some food if i could.

When you just done come in, you fuck over the place you work at. Mexicans and liberals don't hold management positions so they would never understand.

Get rekt. Totally justified though, this is not high school where you can skip a class without consequences, welcome to real life retards.

Are we 100% sure that it's actually owned by white males?

>Organize protest with the specific intent of disrupting public services and shit
>Lose job
wew

Only thing that's getting destroyed is his wife's pussy thanks to Pablo and Tyrone

My job would have fired them all as well.

So would most of the jobs I've held over the last 15 years.

It's Oklahoma. I'd say it's a safe bet that the owners are white people. They said "love you" in their text though so it was probably a female who did the firing at least.

Do you really expect subhumans who are retarded enough to believe in 6 gorillion genders to understand the difference between a legal and illegal immigrant?

You're setting the bar way too high fampai

tank you

Reminder: the ENTIRE state of Oklahoma was red after voting in the past general election.

can you burgers please do the opposite somehow, and support the shit out of these guys?

>b-b-b-b-but why?! I was protesting for muh bullshit cause

Only thing liberals should get is a bullet to the fucking dome

>“They feel like they’ve been unfairly terminated,” one friend translated for the employees.
>one friend translated for the employees.
WORTHLESS. SEND THEM BACK

Fuck, I might just decide to up and leave my overpolished shithole country and settle down there now

It's cattle country there, and it sounds prettt awesome

If anything the public services ran better in Austin on Thursday. Among other things, traffic was fucking awesome. PROOF that illegal immigrants are choking this city.

>one friend translated for the employees.
no englando senior?

I would if I could. Every single district in the state voted for Trump so they're in good hands hopefully.

Is alcohol important to you? It has some of the strictest if not the very strictest alcohol regulations in the country.

I hope the liberals front out of state show up to cause trouble and get shoah'd.

You can't crush a business with liberal tears when that business resides deep in the red zone. :^)

That 'love you' was so fucking bitchy I actually kek'd out loud

most of the illegals nowadays are anchor babies

That's usually what happens.

It's a tiny town in Oklahoma too, so it's probably 70+% Trump supporters, none of which have heard of Yelp anyway.

PABLO NO HABLO INGLES

Wut

They're not illegal then. That's literally what an anchor baby is.

How does steak at $3-$7 a pound sound?
Fag.
>I can't get my junkie fix on sunday, wah wah wah...

I wonder how many of these people, with their poor English comprehension and general unawareness of current events, just thought they had the day off like as a holiday or something. Not that it matters, they have to go back anyways.

>strict alcohol regulations

Fugg, please elaborate, I enjoy a good tipple every now and then. I live in a country where our alcohol tax is one of the highest in the world, and we can't drink in public after 2230.

Is OK somehow worse?

>We need to destroy the lives of everyone who showed up for work
>Because I can't handle anything ever

Democrats, everyone.

You're underestimating how far in the middle on nowhere Oklahoma is.

>be on construction site
>only a handful of white guys and a couple niggers
>see brown skinned Latino working
>"Yo, what the fuck hose-a? Did you not get the memo? "
>° I was born in Akron Ohio you racist gringo bastard"
>Oh, my bad, sorry
>call ICE anyway tell them a protester is getting violent, I think he's got explosives
>no fucks given

What, fuck you cunt its a legitimate question I'm trying to give advice. And you are very fucking wrong if you think Sunday is the biggest problem.

Fuck off we're full

Elaborate? Do not move there then. Elaboration complete.

Eh, worst case you have to buy it at the liquor store that's closed on sundays instead of at a supermarket or walmart like regular people.

Why do you have to come on to a wreath making Babylonian website and makeup stories? Are you that autistic?

Moron fuck you liar know it all faggot

>Pls I ned yhab
>I don't care

That law needs to be revised and any anchor baby needs to be deported as well. I give no shits if you only know America, learn Spanish and bitch to your mom about it IN MEXICO

>Tfw live in NJ
>Tfw can never buy alcohol at the super market

$3-$7 a pound? That's it lads, I'm packing my bags and I'm gonna find meself a qt southern belle

Yes, yes I am.
Then there was the time I went in to space.........

Why do they always call them immigrants when they are illegal aliens?

Based black woman in the comments

Employers don't have to support your political positions or and protests you may feel are necessary. ESPECIALLY when they affect their own business. Liberals don't understand that and are just using this to fuel their "evil white people" agenda

Didn't they try this with Wendy's when they tweeted a Pepe meme but then it backfired horribly?

Yes check their kikebook

Looks like Trump supporters

>. I give no shits if you only know America, learn Spanish and bitch to your mom about it IN MEXICO
Wut

Lmao , southern belles ain't what they used to be my slant eyed friend.

HAPPENING in europe,news in spicy sorry but more or less it says that due to some eu judge ruling against morocco for the ilegal ocupation of western Sahara they threatened to let loose the hordes of subSahara niggers waiting to jump the border,just yesterday a recoding number of about 500 made it through the fence injuring a bunch of spanish police (mind you 500 made it through meaning maybe 2000 or more tried vs 10 or so police until reinforcements arrive (in God mode no guns,no riot gear to be used..because muh human rights ngo)

elconfidencial.com/espana/2017-02-18/valla-rabat-marruecos-inmigrantes-salto-ceuta_1334042/

>That's not how strikes work

I hate that faggot already

So we're gonna like and give good Yelp ratings to this place, right?

Get to work dickheads.

Wait, so USA had a day without immigrants and life went on? I thought you guys needed them?

Liberals are giving them many one star reviews on FB. Sad!

>Based black woman

why are based black women the most ideal women?

Life was improved literally.

RIP IN PEACE EUROPE

No calls no shows at a large retail store aren't the same as at a restaurant

You fire people via texts in the us?

>a pig born in a stable magically become a horse
jus solis need to go and stay go

Indeed. It just turned attention to how much better the service was, how much better the chicken was, and overall, why everyone should eat there.

If the thread gets enough attention on Sup Forums maybe we could help these owners out for standing up for themselves

No, fuck that.

The very fact they hired illegal immigrants to begin with is enough to say fuck'em.

They are getting exactly what they deserve for hiring illegals instead of actual americans.

Do you really get fired for missing one day in the us?

When they skip work and you don't want them to come back, yes.

Wut

As far As the law changing it has been reformed recently. A bunch of Asians were running some same about flying over here to have their babies. I don't remember specifically but some loophole was closed a few years ago.

>inconvenience your employer on purpose
>lose job

Wow, really jumpstarts your synapses

Some areas around there do not allow any alcohol sales at all unless you join a private club

Other areas only beer and wine is sold

Rare areas hard liquor sold Monday thru Saturday 8am-9pm no sale on Sunday

Source I live in the bible belt part of Texas

>You and your family are fired
>>Thank you

What a cuck lmao, go back to Mexico.

IT actually got better. You should look up the poster for it, the one telling people what not to do.

>implying that women is white
>implying the prettiest black women aren't the most bleached

If you don't call your boss, then yes

They are nice Mr.Shecklestein, I just don't want the offspring.

To be fair this quickly turned into "beaner no trabajo" day. Very good chance that they weren't technically illegal, just showing brown people solidarity by not working

12 people organized to take off on the same day. That's going to hurt a business. Otherwise, no. Employees who basically strike against their employer when they most likely work part time and obviously aren't unionized can justifiably be terminated.

love you

Looks hispanic

We technically don't know that. A lot of anchor babies joined in solidarity. Also I assume a lot of hispanic legal immigrants joined as well. Also they could be illegal but the employer doesn't know not i.e. fake papers.

So fucking tragic

You know what to do Sup Forums

Go and buy something from this business.

You're breaking your contract so of course you can
I live in the Netherlands and I'm not even sure I couldn't get fired if I simply didn't show up one day

it's probably because they did it on purpose to make some bullshit point and the owner was pissed. They could have just taken a fucking day off. Made up liberal event is not justification to randomly not show up

Would you keep employees who randomly decide to take a day off?

And that is still not the worst of it.

One word

Proofs

Tim Wise is the most hateful individual on the planet.
His hate will destroy him.

Eh, I can live with that

You know if you showed this to the owners, he could easy be involved in a law suit over damages etc, he is essentially threatening people because he used the words "they deserve to be destroyed" not their business.

>translated for the employees

Kek

A no call no show is generally considered grounds for termination, especially if you just work some shitty service job that anyone could do. It's up to your employer but they have every right to fire you if you don't show up for work without notifying anyone.