Damn, is notch /ourguy/?

Damn, is notch /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ezchili
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

I actually think Notch posts here all the time

no he's a libcuck who told everyone who voted for trump not to play minecraft.

>tfw getting wood

prove it

i distinctly remember his rant where he shoah'd six gorillion anti-trump rioters

He used to post on Sup Forums. I swear he mentioned it in an interview.

Notch might've made a shitty kids' game, but he's using his wealth wisely. He's a smart and hes got hours and hours of free time, so triggers feminazis non-stop.

4D chess my friends, 4D chess.

Fuck Notch.

He doesn't believe in anything he just wants nerds to rub his neckbeard as if he was some great thinker of the 21st century and not just an obese nerd who made a shitty block game for 10 year old autists in his basement.

Sup Forums is where Minecraft was first popular. It's pretty much where he first shared it.

Before that we were playing his game Wurm Online and it was hilarious. Good times.

Yeah I've never really posted on Sup Forums. Sounds fun though.

>He used to post on Sup Forums
He literally posted on Sup Forums a few months ago

it's bascially Sup Forums but about video games.

>exploited
how fucking thick do you have to be to say that what he did was exploitation. i don't think it's possible to be that stupid so i will assume he's being dishonest

Notch is just a manchild. It's all just ololo trollang for him and he doesn't actually have any position he would defend or even believe in.

No, you fucking retard. That was the 'read only memories' guy.

I wish he'd shape up. I doubt he has ever known the innate joys of having a healthy body

This is his ex-gf who he almost married, who dumped his fat ass.

twitter.com/ezchili

She's SJW as fuck even for a Swedish woman. If Notch had married her he would definitely be towing the SJW line instead because he's a weak cuck and money doesn't make a man.

Well im on her 24/7 and I don't remember that. When was this? Any proof?

Any good games or are you all AAA lovers?

It's about as much fun as cutting your dick off with a sharp rock. Don't bother.

litteral cuck

Thanks for the advice my criminal friend.

far from it, most of Sup Forums hates AAA games and blast any shills that try to shill them.

Make a thread and ask about good games and they will help you. Just don't start a consolewar.

thanks putin

He doesn't want to kink shame. I can respect that. He also called being gay a kink. I think he's at least moderately /ourguy/

>it's actually real

Someone on Sup Forums was useful for once. Thanks Swedebro!

He basically has nofuxbux so can say what the hell he likes now

wrong. you get banned for the simplest shit there. It sucks.

I've never been banned on Sup Forums except for HWNDU threads as they consider that shilling

I like this guy.
We should start a Sup Forums minecraft server in his honour.

It was both Sup Forums and Sup Forums back when there were rumours of Sup Forums being sold, he posted a screenshot of someone replying to his post with a (you) on his twitter.

Shut up notch you fucking Jewish cuck

Cool, we've got pewdiepie and Notch with us. I think Gen Z is going to be the most redpilled yet.

Sup Forums is bluepilled as fuck

>misogynistic language targeted at men

Because you're too fucking retarded to look on Sup Forums for yourself. And what do you mean "for once"? You must usually ask these stupid fucking obvious questions frequently and expect to be spoonfeed. Go fuck yourself.

Fuck, he knows.

he doesn't own minecraft anymore.

You're yelling at a microsoft shill.

To be honest that tweet can also be him calling that guy a cuck and a fag in a roundabout way. Or he could be a cuck himself. It is the thinking man's fetish after all.

Calm down burger! No one asked you.

lel

Well I'm really shit at public speaking and coding so I must be a pretty shit shill. But digits don't lie so I must be.

Thanks, I dont use twitter so I must've missed this.

A bit, but he's too easily pushed around by media and people on twitter

Notch is dead inside as fuck.

>marry a slut because you're a hugless virgin autist
>she divorces him literally one day after the minimum time for a divorce settlement passes

If this doesn't redpill a man nothing will

He's not fully red pilled but he's definitely not blue pilled. Somewhere in between.

Disgruntled normie

>Dark Souls
>God Hand
>SMT: Nocturne
>Fire Emblem
>Deus Ex

Some underground games that are Sup Forums favourites. hadn't heard of them before I went to Sup Forums and was recommended them but now they're pretty much my favourite games.

He did posted in Sup Forums a lot when Minecraft was in its early stages.

>biggest Youtuber and biggest game developer are red-pilled

How will MSM compete?

by calling them anti semites.

LOL FUCKING CALLED

when did they divorce?

>Two willing and consenting parties agree to an exchange of money for a service
What the fuck is this E X P L O I T A T I O N this is basically slavery oy vey ban this antisemite from YouTube

>mfw they aim misogynistic language towards men

I've been playing Brutal Doom for years now. I can't believe I never get bored of it.

Brutal Doom is /ourgame/

>the biggest entertainers of children in the internet are redpilled
>both are Swedish

>Two willing and consenting parties agree to an exchange of money for a service

Being a billionaire, I imagine more @notch cucking other men than the other way around.

It's indeed even more impressive. They really, really come from far.

That's basically it. It's why these useful idiot Bernie types think everything is systemic oppression

>Do X amount of work and I'll give you a portion of your work in return
Fixed for ya

>Do x amount of work and I'll take my fair share based on the capital I employed and risk I took on in hiring you to work in my business

Sup Forums is a commiefag board. Any bluepills? Allowed circle jerk.
Any redpills? >go back to Sup Forums
and b&

>married August 13th, 2011
>divorced August 15th, 2012

>Any redpills? >go back to Sup Forums

those people get shutdown more often now.
it's people from reddit that are bluepilled

They went the furthest left and experienced the worst of it, they're gonna be the ones who swing furthest in the other direction.

It's why >60% of Germans support a burka ban but only 25% of Americans would support it. When you have more experience with the 20 year old refugees and their 30 year old sons you know what it's like.

JUST

First of all, that capital is nothing without workforce. It will just rot away, bringing no profit. Also, it's not like he got this capital without the use of workforce in the first place. Second, risk doesn't mean you are supposed to get more out of cooperation or anything. Third, there is no risk in oppression. Seriously now? You would consider slave ownership and slave trade a valid business because slaves could rebel or work poorly?

I fucking hate women

I wish I had 'fuck you money'.

Would the workers have the job opportunities without the capitalist? Even Marx was alright with the idea of profit, what he disagreed with was this stupid notion of "surplus value".

- Capital is nothing without the workforce, but the workforce is nothing without capital either. They'd be far too inefficient to be useful
- The capitalist putting up their money and risking it objectively means that the workers who did not risk their money and are now gaining from the capitalist owe them something
- Slave ownership was not voluntary. In the West pretty much all employment is a voluntary contract where the employer and employee AGREE to the employee working a certain amount for a certain wage

>1 year is the legal requirement to get half of all the house and half of everything that has been bought to that houshold.
That really boggles the noodles.

Yeah, he should've bought Sup Forums when we were peddling it off.

Rich, NEET, trolling libcucks on twitter. He's a goal for many of us.

If he made his microsoft bux after divorcing her, she gets none of that right?

He fucked her out of getting anything didn't he? Moved, some law? It's been awhile.

>Would the workers have the job opportunities without the capitalist
Yes.
>Capital is nothing without the workforce, but the workforce is nothing without capital either
Workforce takes precedence over soulless machines. Machines can't and will not be a first impulse of creation of goods. It's always a man fulfilling his needs, not a machine feeding him without his understanding of it.
>The capitalist putting up their money and risking it
False. Risk brings no profit.
>workers who did not risk their money
That's why in hard situations capitalist can fire his workers amirite
>Slave ownership was not voluntary
It was, actually. Ever heard of debt slavery?
Also, disregard that man must work if he wants to survive. He is forced into a system inherently benefitting capitalists. Claiming that capitalists are unaware of that they do not consciently profit from it is just dishonest

I think America has far more draconian divorce laws than Sweden, so he probably didn't get fucked up the ass as badly as if he had been American.

Wtf I love Notch now!

and that's how you redpill even the most cucked swede.

Yeah she doesn't get a fucking penny.

Well, originally the people who were playing Minecraft were all autistic adults. Then the multiplayer got big and it became all autistic children.

yeah but he was already super rich.

Mods=gods
They should ban you again just for mentioning it

>>married August 13th, 2011
>>divorced August 15th, 2012
>>sold minecraft in 2014

she can't take money from a company he own's.

- They would not have the opportunities. Certain startup costs need to be assumed by someone for a factory, restaurant etc. to be set up. The job opportunity exists because the business exists, and the capitalist created it.
- The soulless machines allow the workforce to produce much more. They supplement it. The capitalist provides them.
>Risk brings no profit
??? There is risk inherent in any business's decision to spend money on producing something that they think people will buy.
- Capitalists need workers, workers need capitalists. He owes them their wage, they owe him the difference between commanded and embodied value of their production
- As long as the slave enters knowing that they will become a slave because of their debt, there's nothing wrong with it and they have consented to their own exploitation

The system benefits the productive and hard working, just as it should.

I mean, to be fair though. The muslims wouldn't be a problem if it weren't for the Jews. We could abandon the Jews and let the Muslims loose on them to kill a lot of birds with no effort. The remains wouldn't want to fuck with us anyway, and if if was the Jews, we;d just have to glass the Middle East.

That is true and he had to pay her a substantial amount.

I think this is what made him want to sell minecraft in the first place, as long as he owned a multi billion dollar company he would always be in danger of losing it.

FAKE NEWS

notch is based af
he rooted for trump the whole time

But being a cuck should be shameful? You're supposed to be possessive of your woman - it shows respect for yourself and the relationship itself.

Being a cuck is a terrible thing and in no way should it be normalised or rationalised.

A board infested with prison gays and prison trannies is not "Sup Forums"-like.

nah
anti-gun cuck

he's woke

notch doens't care if you're trans