Anti-German thread

Anti-German thread

Discuss why German people are all inherently evil and are constantly seeking ways to ruin the lives of every nationality in Europe, including themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bx27wa0SpN4&t=2s
abolishmcrm.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=-DijJf5OtIc
youtube.com/watch?v=7-Kl6RHKIQk
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=j5Myxi92m4U
youtube.com/watch?v=bp85rXHDJCo
youtube.com/watch?v=j30sWIOMIak
youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0
youtube.com/watch?v=QNO7Nxeuq_w
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=1uJEE3thwmk
youtube.com/watch?v=hcgofPKZnlY
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=p4BH_704Zrw&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=bpjqf-vNq6I&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=NMKF1v2I2r8&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=ChaMQFkqXyw&feature=youtu.be
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilya_Ehrenburg
thephora.net/forum/showpost.php?s=8660fdb08ba188edd805402c2f857131&p=1278530&postcount=6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump. what in gods name is wrong with those people.

>Be Kraut
>wanting to destory Anglo-American free trade world system
these cunts are actually behind destroying NZs only export market last century

You ever notice how it's the Germans who love to decide who is and isn't white meanwhile their society is slowly becoming a replicate of Islamic Caliphates.

It really puts your dimmadome to work.

>be german
>be so powerful that even after the entire world beats you down twice you still manage to take power using your conquerors own economic/ideological system

>Great Britain and Prussia are allies for centuries, fighting alongside each other against the frogs, slavs and austrians
>Britain lends its support to German unification
>true brothers in arms and mutually respectful of each other
>Later autistic Germans under Wilhelm II try to maneuver Britain into a position of allying with them by alienating Russia on the assumption that France (also Britain's ally) wouldn't ally with Russia, but then France did ally with Russia, isolating the Germans from the other great powers and forcing them to make alliances with the faggot losers Austria-Hungary and Italy (who later turned on them)
>Austria-Hungary chimps out over muh assassination, accuses Serbian government of collusion without evidence (refusing to release it because it was all circumstantial) and imposes impossible ultimatum on Serbia, will declare war unless responded to within 48 hours
>British, French, Russian rulers and diplomats try to get Austria to calm down
>Serbia decides to accept all points of the ultimatum except ONE concerning Austria-Hungary sending in its own agents to investigate on Serbian soil
>Austria-Hungary declares war on Serbia forcing Russia to mobilise against them to protect the Serbs
>Germany pre-emptively attacks France because they know France will honour alliance with Russia
>Belgium refuses to give land access to Germany
>Germany invades Belgium, which is protected by Britain, so they can flank France
>Britain: "Please do not do that, stop the invasion of Belgium immediately"
>Germany: "lolno"
>Britain reluctantly declares war on Germany
>4 years later
>after ruining millions of lives over some gay shit Germany is finally defeated in its war against every other empire in the world over 1 point in Austrian ultimatum to Serbs being rejected
>harshly punished for destroying Europe and all its nations unjustly and without provocation
>"WTF!!! this is so unfair... germany stronk. i bet the jews did this..."

>Germans start arming themselves again and keep publicly stating they're going to invade shit, disregard international treaties and go to war
>Churchill sees this coming and encourages Britain to arm itself in preparation despite everyone in the government wanting to cuck out to Germany in the hopes they'll be left alone despite Britain having more of a right to arm itself than Germany
>Germany starts agitating for war and making retarded demands on the surrounding countries
>Britain: "Please do not invade Poland"
>Germany: "lolno"
>Germany goes and fucking does it except this time they CHIMP the FUCK out and try to exterminate the Polish population, continue this pattern as they invade fucking everything, going to war against the whole world
>eventually get destroyed again, reducing continental Europe to ruins even moreso than they had before and destroying their own infrastructure, military, culture and reputation beyond anything they had ever done before
>instead of getting a Carthiginian peace like they deserve, their country is split between east and west, Britain and America are too depleted, fractured and bruised from fighting against the German forces of hell to prevent Russia from taking the eastern half of Europe and Germany
>Germany essentially sealed its own fate, resigning itself to actual rule by Communists and Jews

>decades later butthurt, low IQ krauts and """German-Americans""" as well as Naziboos on Sup Forums lament HONORUABLE GERmANY's """""""""""""betrayal""""""""""""" by LE EVIL (((ANGLO EMPIRE))) and blame le eternal anglo and THE DEVIL WINSTON CHURCHILL for all of their problems, despite having forced Britain's hand in every circumstance
>Germany dindu NUFFIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE WUZ BEING OPPRESSED BY POLES N SHIT *cites der stormer or TGSNT* WE WUZ STABBED IN THE BACK N SHIT
>repeats his counterfactual narratives at every opportunity, even though it has been dismantled a million times

It's a collective autism.

>Great Britain and Prussia are allies for centuries,
you couldn't even get your first line right
Britain's only foreign policy for europe is the balance of power meaning siding against who ever the rising power is so europe is not dominated by 1 nation

if it weren't for Germans you inbred tea drinkers would speak french and smell of garlic.

nice mental gymnastics for somebody who's country is the creator of white against non-whites mindset

>mfw the Eternal Anglo starts another circle jerk thread

your only "Good" leader was not even a german

but Bismarck was German

>100 BC
>superior Roman civilization has birth rates below replacement level
>let's Germanic immigrants in to do "work nobody wants to do"
>Germans chimp out and destroy Rome

>500 BC
>under Merovech and Chlodio, they give birth to the Franks
>through the early centuries, expand greatly under the leaders of the Merovingian dynasty
>reaches apex under Charlemagne; laid down foundations for modern France, Low Countries, and Germany
>Germany hails this as an achievement as their own

>spend centuries being fucking useless backwater
>unite under the rare genius Otto von Bismarck in 1871
>"we mustard race now! inferior cultureless Latins and Island moneys can get fucked"
>reality is that French and British dominate world politics and have vast empires
>it doesn't mesh with the superiority complex of the Germans
>archduke Franz Ferdinand is shot by some slav
>under the sociopathic rule of Wilhelm II, thirsty for more territory, sees this as a excuse to gain more territory and power
>ignites a world war that destroys Europe

>1918
>Americans intervene and spare Germany the destruction it deserves
>Germany gets off with a child punishment
>"it were da joos! stab in muh back!"
>"gas the kikes! bomb the poles! rape the French! massacre the Sovie-- shiiieeeeeet!"
>Soviet Union destroy Nazi Germany peoples morally, politically, and genetically (see soviet rapes)

>1989
>Germany torn apart in half while the eastern half is repeatedly raped in every aspect of life for 50 years
>General Secretary Gorbachev and Prime Minister Thatcher agree that Germany should never be reunited again
>Thatcher pressures Gorbachev to place soviet troops in order to counterweight a united Germany
>communism falls in Eastern Europe
>efforts to prevent unification fail
>"we great again! we still superior despite repeated defeats! best economy of Europe!"

It's only a matter of time before Germans chimp out again and send Europe back to the middle ages.

Something about that region and the germanic people makes them susceptible to manipulation. They frequently throughout history are fanaticisized and then very efficiently carry out whatever misguided agenda they've been fed that particular era. On top of that they always hold to some form of nationalism or just a general sense of arrogance where they are in some way looking down upon the rest of europe as thought they've never been wrong and can still act as the worlds moral authority.

Mind you they are essentially a puppet state currently and "Germany" as we know it is one of the younger powers in europe that was just carved up after a few wars until this shape and identity was agreed upon.

based Egenburg:

"The Germans are not human beings. Henceforth the word German means to us the most terrible curse. From now on the word German will trigger your rifle. We shall not speak any moe. We shall not get excited. We shall kill. If you have not killed at least one German a day, you have wasted that day... If you cannot kill your German with a bullet, kill him with your bayonet. If there is calm on your part of the front, if you are waiting for the fighting, kill a German before combat. If you leave a German alive, the German will hang a Russian and rape a Russian woman. If you kill one German, kill another - there is nothing more amusing for us than a heap of German corpses. Do not count days; do not count miles. Count only the number of Germans you have killed. Kill the German - this is your old mother's prayer. Kill ther German - this is what your children beseech you to do. Kill the German - this is the cry of your Russian earth. Do not waver. Do not let up. Kill."

>Erenburg

fix

Why didn't you de-nazify when you could? What has been keeping you in the EU for decades?

They are born bootlickers, automatons who just need some demagogue to wind them up up and point them in right direction.

>Why didn't you de-nazify when you could?
The commies were the bigger threat, you were already done

>What has been keeping you in the EU for decades?
Lies and libtards

>You ever notice how it's the Germans who love to decide who is and isn't white
No never have. The British on the other hand.

The god emperor is a Scot. It's time for Scotland to ascended to full nationhood and conquer the planet. The world is ours

>German sprit is indigestion; it can digest nothing.

Ecce Homo, Why I am So Clever, Friedrich Nietzsche

>Wherever Germany extends, it ruins culture.

>Wherever Germany spreads it ruins culture.

>I shall never admit that a German can understand what music is.

>When even a remote hint of drink, drunkenness, and an evil smelling kind of jocularity was given, the souls of the old Germans waxed gladsome. Otherwise they were depressed, but here they found something they really understood.

Human, All-Too-Human : The Wanderer and His Shadow, 224. GLADSOME SOULS, Friedrich Nietzsche

Look at me, we're the Jews now.

>germanic
>hating on germans

Well, not that done, obviously.

Hm.
And how comes that absolutely everything with the modern world comes from the USA?
Cultural marxism, BLM, leftism, war that create refugees, influence on european countries that led them to war and forces them to house refugees, sanctions against russia, fueling civil wars in europe.
Every single bad thing happening in the modern western world is caused by the USA and that is a fact.
Oh and the total anti german brainwasg we germans were undetaken after WW2, also american.
They made us cucks to bring whole europe to it's knees by manipulating us for 75 years nonstop.

I'm not particularily anti-german, but they have been fucking up europe for the past hundred years and now the EU is killing them.
I bet we're going to have to help them out when they're forced to enact the benes decrees too.
I'm also sick of everyone saying how WW2 was our fault when they literally forced us into the war by invading our ally Belgium.
Why the fuck they couldn't just go for the soviets (An actual evil jewish dictatorship) instead of democratic nations I don't know.
I'm glad Prussia is dead.

Nice revisionism: there are literally dozens of times the Germans tried to ally and mend ties to England. Progressive commie loving war mongering (((Churchill))) wanted nothing to do with it. England has been messing up the West ever since pick related.

Cromwell was a piece of shit commie scumbag.
He just happened to win the civil war.
So what if they tried to make peace because they were getting fucked, we gave them 50 warnings about not invading poland, then we let that slide then we said don't invade belgium or it's on and what did they do? Invaded fucking belgium. The only mistake we made was giving up our empire and not focusing on the US revolution, you boys have fucked up europe so badly in the last 50 years you can't fucking talk.
Cheers for wrecking the middle east for your jewish overlords and sending the hordes our way, where (((Merkel))) and the ((EU)) both german creations green lit the start of the Kalergi plan.

>Cromwell was a piece of shit commie scumbag.
mate he kicked out the king because he broke his oath with God

It's the Anglo / Jew oligarchy in the United States that gained supreme power after WW2. This populist right uprising is a challenge to their dominance. We will see who wins. We must win, or the West see's a new Dark Age.

We should have nuked them to

I'm not sure what you're getting at, I was under the impression that he was fighting to maintain parliament against Charles I, when he was disbanding it.

I think Allied and German propaganda sums it well.

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS!

DO IT FOR THE QUEEN!

>I was under the impression that he was fighting to maintain parliament against Charles I
only because Charles had lost his authority

youtube.com/watch?v=bx27wa0SpN4&t=2s

Well I'll be damned. Trump IS half Scottish
>"Trump is of paternal German ancestry and maternal Scottish ancestry." - Wikipedia

>It's only a matter of time before Germans chimp out again and send Europe back to the middle ages.
I fear this. That a new western civil conflict will reduce us to third world status.

ANGLO'D

How big is your miserable fucking island, like 200 miles across. You are a god damn spec. What the fuck do you even produce or offer? All you are is a financial hub for global banking Jewry.

Why can't you just fuck off already? Ok we get it... you love your Jews. Whatever, fine. But why do you have to bother us? Why can't you just love your little Jews on your tiny little fucking island by yourselves. Have your little zionist fuckfest together. Do it by yourselves and fuck off. Leave the West alone already.

I mean seriously... you're a fucking small little city (London) with a few other small cities on the outskirts. Shut the fuck up already. It's even run by a god damn ISIS jihadi. The Rothschilds Jewish family runs England.

You're not even a real people anymore. You're a just a fucking annoying insect always crying.

Fucking die, god damn.

Puritans and Jews, best friends since the dawn of time.
They smack the puritans around and the puritans turn the other cheek, perfect system.
I could give a fuck what his motives were, he ruined the country by castrating the monarchy

Not to say it's a bad thing. I'm a Germanic and Celtic crossbreed from both sides.
>My paternal grandfather had Irish/Welsh on his dad's side and his mother was a German immigrant
>Paternal grandmother seems to be of possibly Anglo and Celtic
>Maternal grandmother is Quebecois and Irish
>Maternal grandfather is Germanic

>he ruined the country by castrating the monarchy
The King took a catholic wife and broke his oath against god by not upholding the church of england

Which country is worse?

They are both similar in many bad ways.

This we should have never reunited Germany

Germans may be among the biggest legitimate victims in the world.
They were literally never the bad guy. They've been fucked by the Zionist kikes hard, to the point that they're fucking programmed to loath themselves from birth.
The Jews are fucking evil. Why would anyone ever do that to a people?

Germany would be much better off split into the states of the former German Confederation again, split between French and Polish/Russian spheres of influence.

The German people are unable to group together without fucking everything up, including themselves.

This is surprisingly fairly accurate.

It should be noted that it was the French who harshly punished Germany, but only because many French lives were lost and many French property ruined due to the war.

"The Germans are not human beings. Henceforth the word German means to us the most terrible curse. From now on the word German will trigger your rifle. We shall not speak any moe. We shall not get excited. We shall kill. If you have not killed at least one German a day, you have wasted that day... If you cannot kill your German with a bullet, kill him with your bayonet. If there is calm on your part of the front, if you are waiting for the fighting, kill a German before combat. If you leave a German alive, the German will hang a Russian and rape a Russian woman. If you kill one German, kill another - there is nothing more amusing for us than a heap of German corpses. Do not count days; do not count miles. Count only the number of Germans you have killed. Kill the German - this is your old mother's prayer. Kill ther German - this is what your children beseech you to do. Kill the German - this is the cry of your Russian earth. Do not waver. Do not let up. Kill."

Frangleterre, when?

>Germans may be among the biggest legitimate victims in the world.
even if conspiracies r true - they r responsible for current situation. fuck them.

no brains there to consider consequences.

MAKE DRESDEN RUBBLE AGAIN

>Whole world turns on them both times they try to save Europe from the Jews
Yeah, it's totally their fault, and not all the Zionist fucking shills within our own government that let the Jews have total control over us.
And it's not a conspiracy when there's actually a lot of evidence to support it.

>g*rmans were good boys they dindu nuffin

literally the niggers of europe, but instead of "damn white crakas" they use "da joos"

>Heavily implying that the joos dindu
TOPKEK
I see (((you)))
Don't make me start pulling out the information

Exactly, the monarchy was the last line of defense against organized Jewry. It set the tone for what Marxism later become.... a systematic slaughter of Europe's Monarchy System. With the King's of Europe removed, their Democratic (((replacements))) could rule.

And rule they have.

Fucking kill yourself, projecting this hard as if we're the only ones run by Jews, you literally fund Israel, fight for Israel, your media has been run by kikes since it's inception, Hollywood and New York pump out propaganda across the globe corrupting the world. We fuck with the west? You are the superpower, you're the cunts that force everyone to go along with you, 'with us or against us' every conflict we need to come help Israel because if we're not with the US we're against them.
We created capitolism, entrepreneurship and invented the most great inventions and discovered the most discoveries in history, founded your nation, Canada Australia, New Zealand all the white nations that now enjoy such success and you tell me we're useless?

Go fuck yourself you wanker, all we want is to be left the fuck alone and how you think you're a victim of us is fucking laughable, we're the ones getting dragged like a child on a leash into your every war and having your president tell us how to act and what to do. No one loves the fucking kikes, kikes and economics are not one in the same and we have an economic center because we were the richest nations from industry (another of our inventions) and now we're a service industry leader. Our successes are from English genus not fucking kikery, we fought for our land and invented our inventions we didn't steal and backstab anything we worked for it.

yeah, go on, pull out your """""""""""""""""information"""""""""""""""""

Sophies choice I guess, traitorous monarch or more power to ((parliament))

abolishmcrm.com/

And until you have killed him, don't
Talk about your love - and
Call the house where you lived your home
Or the land where you grew up your land.

If your brother killed a German,
If your neighbor killed one too,
It's your brother's and neighbor's vengeance,
And it's no revenge for you.
You can't sit behind another
Letting him fire your shot.
If your brother kills a German,
Hes a soldier; you are not.

So kill that German so he
Will lie on the ground's backbone,
So the funeral wailing will be
In his house, not in your own.
He wanted it so It's his guilt
Let his house burn up, and his life.
Let his woman become a widow;
Don't let it be your wife.
Don't let your mother tire from tears;
Let the one who bore him bear the pain.
Don't let it be yours, but his
Family who will wait in vain.

So kill at least one of them
And as soon as you can. Still
Each one you chance to see!
Kill him! Kill him! Kill!

Well, first, there's this.

Who the fuck knows or cares anymore.

They have successfully destroyed Western Europe this time, though. It took them three times to get the job done but they have finally achieved it.

If they didn't want to exist that badly they should have just given their land to us and the French.

wow, there were jews in the communist party

COMMIES BTFO

Then there's the Holocaust, which was entirely faked, the majority of it faked by the Soviet Jews after the war ended.

Six Million Lies
youtube.com/watch?v=-DijJf5OtIc

Auschwitz - Why the Gas Chambers are a Myth
youtube.com/watch?v=7-Kl6RHKIQk

The Biggest Lie by David Irving
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

Buchenwald - A Dumb, Dumb Portrayal of Evil
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

Zundel vs Zionist - Truth vs Lies
youtube.com/watch?v=j5Myxi92m4U

The Holocaust Debunked - Ernst Zundel
youtube.com/watch?v=bp85rXHDJCo

Holocaust Faker Explains Himself
youtube.com/watch?v=j30sWIOMIak

The Holocaust Testimonies You Didn't Hear
youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0

Off Your Knees Germany (Ernst Zundel 1983-2003)
youtube.com/watch?v=QNO7Nxeuq_w

One-Third of the Holocaust
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

((((((Spielberg))))))'s Hoax - The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

Holocaust, Hate Speech and Were the Germans so Stupid?
youtube.com/watch?v=1uJEE3thwmk

The Truth Behind the Gates of Auschwitz
youtube.com/watch?v=hcgofPKZnlY

The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth (Eric Hunt)
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8&feature=youtu.be

Eric Hunt - The Shoah: The Biggest Hoax of the 20th Century?
youtube.com/watch?v=p4BH_704Zrw&feature=youtu.be

The "Holohoax" exposed in 30 minutes
youtube.com/watch?v=bpjqf-vNq6I&feature=youtu.be

Vincent Reynouard: "The Gas Chambers" Yet One More False Witness
youtube.com/watch?v=NMKF1v2I2r8&feature=youtu.be

Vincent Reynouard - Holocaust: Nothing Proven at Nuremberg
youtube.com/watch?v=ChaMQFkqXyw&feature=youtu.be

if jews were running the soviet union, and soviet union won against nazi germany, doesnt that make jews the real herrenvolk/rulling race? germans proven to be weak and inferior.

Russian cheerleaders must be really dour.

In it? No kike shill, they were it.
Jews created it, fostered it, and used it to their own ends.

I dont care about the jews

kraut rats should be exterminated for killing MY countrymen, not someone else

>the only ones run by Jews, you literally fund Israel, fight for Israel

Same old response. Never fucking changes. I swear to god you faggots are like robots. Every single time... the same god damn response.
No you dumbfuck............. no.
It's the Anglo's and the Jews in the united states who have done that.
This idiotic god damn narrative that this is America... so, somehow there are no Anglo's working for Britain 24/7 here shouldn't even have to be discussed. It's like what the fuck are you even talking about. Half the politicians here are Anglo's and we have to constantly fight against them. Then you have the Jews who run Hollywood, Goldman Sachs and the Federal Reserve.

You people are fucking parasites.

It makes them much more deceptive. Being a deceptive rat hardly makes a people better. It just means they're sneaky and snake-like.

Lel

Of course you care about the Jews. You're a kike.
That's why you're so heavily demonizing the Germans.
Kikes hate the Germans.

thats bullshit, the man who did this picture doesnt know shit about soviet party struggle

Stalin used Trotskies jewish ancestry as his argument against him

stop being an embarassment

And Freud is an individual - who while important to Psychology and its adjacent fields for the groundwork he layed for advancement in said fields - who has had almost all of his works disproven or discredited, because we learned as we studied more and more that he was wrong about just about everything, with only minor bits of his findings actually holding any water.

Aw, did he? Must of made your kike blood run hot when you first found that out.
And I'm sure Jews have no idea how to install themselves into powerful positions, to counter Stalin discreetly where they could. I mean, it's not like the Jews are the most tribal people in the world, or anything kek

Germans are nice people but right now fucked up with guilt because of ambitions of their grandfathers. After WWII they are not obliged to have national pride. They just stay in the line and act as PC as they can. Holocaust is best thing that ever happend to the Jews and worst for the Germans.
To all fucking britons here just look at your empire before 100 years sun never set upon you right now you are just at the edge to split even more. You killed and enslaved more people than Germans, invented death camps and your industry is owned by Gemans, Indians and Chinese...

Complete cognative dissonance.
There's not even an argument here.
Just anglos=jews and we don't fight for israel it's the anglos doing it. Obviously you don't understand history because you practically have none, you run the world and a thrid of your bilderberg group are literally kikes, blame the english all you want build your strawman I could give a fuck, keep fucking up the world and saying it's us moron.
Enjoy your (((Federal reserve)) and ((Hollywood)). Put krauts and niggers into your government if you want, we'll see how much better they are at fighting the kikes.
>they'll be completely useless

Which completely negates the fact the Celtic Masterrace has taken over the Empire. Oh wait, no it doesn't.

>blaming the English for the machinations of the Jews
kek

You're an absolute fucking god damn retard. I wake up to check the headline every morning hope to read your nation was erased off the map.

I propose we come together as one
and end the divide and conquer tactics of the left!

yeah, you still dont know shit about soviet history

even Lenin forsed jews from the key positions in the party or installed powerfull russian secretaries to them to control them

and by the start of industrialisation there were less jews in the party then lithuanians

the picture is on the 1924 but it still shows the dymamics of jews who got their power in the revolution and were mostly field commanders in the army to step back from power or die in battles

Even Germany seems to be anti Germany. I've been wondering how the German people are feeling, what there general view of the direction their country is going? Is it like the US in that mindless lefties are praising every destructive decision as "progress" or are people beginning to waking up?

I know mate it's insanity

No it isn't. The anglo was conditioned into becoming a Jew cuck for 300 god damn years. You are the lower form of Jew.

>installed powerfull russian secretaries to them to control them

Aahahahaha. Absolute BS.
> Kill the German - this is the cry of your Russian earth

Author of this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilya_Ehrenburg

Soviet JEW.

Fuck from this board, kike. Germany should be divided and thats all, nothing more.

Whatever you want to believe mate, I'm not going to bother arguing with mental midgets like you.

>absolute BS

prove it wrong

and the author of thisis Konstantin Simonov, russian, son of russian nobility - a general major and a princess

this is his full poem thephora.net/forum/showpost.php?s=8660fdb08ba188edd805402c2f857131&p=1278530&postcount=6

and btw >unironically posting Solzhenitsin

>Discuss why German people are all inherently evil and are constantly seeking ways to ruin the lives of every nationality in Europe, including themselves.

Actually you are responsible for the degeneracy in Europe. If we had been able to do our job in peace, we would have never had to deal with the degeneracy that is be plaguing Europe right now. You are the reason we are were we are right now. You are responsible for the current political climate. You are responsible for the death of Europe. Fuck off you hypocrite