Centrism Thread

>tfw you've finally taken the centrist pill

Fuck left-wingers who try to turn this country into a dumping ground for third worlders.

But also, fuck right-wingers who try to turn this country into a bigoted authoritarian shithole full of homophobia, militarism and hate.

I feel so alive right now, I feel like I am finally an a mentally adult person.

I grew out of stormfaggotry and commiefaggotry.

Germany is not in a perfect place right now, I'll admit, but we should not, under ANY circumstances vote for the AFD who is a right-wing bigot party. The right and left spectrums always get their votes via fearmongering, tribalism and stereotyping.

Only a rational, intelligent person sees through this.

We do not need to kick every refugee out, only the criminal ones and the ones that are not trying to get a job. The rest, who wörk and pay taxes, can stay. Nobody in Germany gives a fuck about the skin color as long as you respect the country and it's laws.

Feels. Good. Man.

>implying brown people respect country and laws

lol

I can't wait until you're all violently massacred in the upcoming civil war. Maybe you'll learn a lesson or two.

'Extreme left winger': I'll pay a hooker $25 to have sex with me.

'Extreme right winger': Hooker are degenarate I don't want anything to do with that shit.

Centrist: I'll be a centrist and pay the hooker only $12.5 to have sex with me.

Op, you're a faggot!

CDU all the way! I hope they put up Merkel again, unfortunately Germans don't get to elect their polticians, only 3 letters :^)

You only produce shit bait threads anyway...

>I feel so alive right now, I feel like I am finally an a mentally adult person.
That's your dunning kruger speaking

>I grew out of stormfaggotry and commiefaggotry.
So you run from ideology to ideology like a shizophrenic? Next week you're gonna be ancap

>under ANY circumstances vote for the AFD who is a right-wing bigot party.
>AfD
>actually right wing
They might have some actual conservative views, but their economic policy is rather liberal. They are just a bit right of the political center while the CDU is a bit left now of the political center. The other parties are beyond hope.

>The right and left spectrums always get their votes via fearmongering, tribalism and stereotyping.
Is this centrist populism you are shitting out?

>We do not need to kick every refugee out,
>only the criminal ones and the ones that are not trying to get a job.
So 90%, the rest is too stupid to be relevant.

>Nobody in Germany gives a fuck about the skin color as long as you respect the country and it's laws.
>insert "atleastIstillhavetheconstitution.jpg".

At least put more effort into your shitposts, just making them long doesn't count.

Go away, Fredrick. There's no point in talking to you people because you just stand on the fence all day and more importantly fearmongering and tribalism are the only way to get you Krauts to agree on anything, so of course the parties that gain actual traction are going to use those.

If you want to fix your country, radicalize the center so they start shouting loud enough that people will have to listen. It wouldn't even be too difficult to make Nazi analogues out of both sides of the opposition and paint yourself as the moral high ground.

>But also, fuck right-wingers who try to turn this country into a bigoted authoritarian shithole full of homophobia, militarism and hate.
You sound like a lefty. The right just wants to maintain the status quo.

my wife loves your comfy deer pics, so thanks for those.

>having a ((((((((wife))))))))

You'll be homeless in a few years whenever she decides to divorce you

Please tell your wife my best wishes for her and your family!

And greet your wife's son too!

No, his wife is scared he will throw acid into her face if she decides to leave him.
Law and order works differently with Pakis.

>I feel so alive right now, I feel like I am finally an a mentally adult person.

Being a centrist is great. So many great role models, e.g. Mitt Romney

>The right just wants to maintain the status quo.

This comment is just as stupid... The status quo are countries run by globalists flooding everything with the brown horde destroying nation states in the long run. This IS the status quo.

Please tell me again the right wingers want to preserve the status quo... at least for me, I want a fucking bloody revolution with the death toll in the millions socially reverting the country to 1950-1960 for "realism", ideally back to 1938.

Du bist so ein Scheißtroll.

yeah Germany and Sweden are lost.

et me guess, you're brown ,muslim , lazy. want to squat on welfare , rape some germen women and not be put in jail for it.

Why the fuck don't we keep more deer as pets?

post more deer pls

I still going to vote AfD tough. Just as a little reminder for Mrs. Merkel.

Or maybe I was being ironic to troll OP.

I do live in Vienna though, it's basically little Germany here - imagine heaving people like OP unironically around you at work, in the mall, at the gas station... always and everywhere.

I love when you post pictures of that unique dog. Very beautiful
Is it yours?

What kind of dog is this?

not mine sadly

>>We do not need to kick every refugee out, only the criminal ones and the ones that are not trying to get a job. The rest, who wörk and pay taxes, can stay. Nobody in Germany gives a fuck about the skin color as long as you respect the country and it's laws.

You're still a leftist.

t. centrist

It's a miniature moose.

>Sup Forumsfags claim to be redpilled
>they are not libtards which is good
>instead they are rightfags with even shittier ideologies
this board is supposed to be redpilled

cool thanks!

>Nobody in Germany gives a fuck about the skin color as long as you respect the country and it's laws

What about the change in culture you induce while altering entire demographics, you philistine fuck?

>You've taken Centrist Pill
You'll get the Red Suppository soon enough.

Nothing I hate more than centrists
#soaboveitall

That ship has sailed. Every city in Germany already practices globally unified Multiunkultur (fucking and consuming like animals).

I don't think you know what redpilled originally meant on Sup Forums.

It was originally someone who realized that jews were controlling western civilization and that multiculturalism and diversity is bullshit.

BUZZWORDS: the Postening

i think by jews you mean the jewish government, right? if yes then why does Sup Forums hate jews this much?

Pick a side already

Can I eat your deer?

I'm voting for AFD. There is no reason to vote for any other party.

>i am to scared to have a opinion i just do mental gymnastics and avoid trying to call myself "neutral"
>this is why i feel like an adult

Fuck off you just want to jump on the more popular opinion after the election that is everything

Expat or proxy? I'm voting Afd, too, but I doubt they can do anything about the cuckening of my old home country - if they even manage to get a significant say in the parliament.

> tfw you don't have the nuts to pick a side so you straddle the fence like brown people straddle your women

Really gets the noggin a joggin'

I took the centrism pill long ago between right and left economics.

It's called Fascism.